𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝

Vox was making his way angrily over to the hotel. Valentino was following after him unsure of this was a good idea. "Voxxy are you sure we should just go over there? You always tell me it's not a good idea-" Val spoke. "Well this is VELVETTE we're talking about, not angel. Velvette is more important than angel." Vox spoke. Valentino didn't respond and really just trying to keep up with Vox. Vox was walking extremely fast and the fact that Valentino was in heels made it slightly more difficult for him to keep up. The pavement was very rocky as well. "Voxxy could can you slow down?" Val spoke while nearly tripping but he caught himself. "No." vox spoke sternly and even started to walk faster. Valentino groaned.

They eventually made it to the hotel. "It looks different." Val spoke. "Yeah they apparently upgraded it after the battle." Vox spoke and walked up to the door. Valentino followed after. Vox knocked on the door in the loudest way possible. After a few moments it was angel who opened the door. Angel's eyes widened as he saw them. "Move you lanky bitch." Vox shoved Angel out of the way. Valentino looked down at Angel. Angel looked at Valentino back. Angel looked at Val with a frown. Valentino gave Angel a certain look. Val was honestly curious of how long angel could keep up this rebellious attitude. Angel stood there and stood his ground not backing away. Valentino realized there was no point in standing there so he just walked passed him. "Coño estúpido" Val spoke as he walked past him.

Vox stormed into the hotel and the crew turned towards him. They all seemed shocked to see him and Valentino. Vox saw Alastor at the top of the steps and stormed towards him. "YOU." Vox spoke. "Me?" Alastor responded, acting nonchalant. "YES YOU. WHERE'S VELVETTE??" Vox shouted. "Pardon? I don't believe Velvette is here." Alastor spoke. "DO NOT. Play coy with me. I know you did something to her. I'm not stupid." Vox spoke and grabbed Al by his collar. Alastor didn't flinch, he kept the same grin the whole time. "Uhm... Mister Vox, sir?" Charlie suddenly spoke up. Vox snapped his head towards her. "I'm positive that we haven't accepted anyone else into the hotel since... ... ... Sir Pentious... but we are open to accepting anyone!" Charlie spoke. "Ha! We're not here to be "redeemed" Vox spoke. "We're here for Velvette." Val spoke. "And I saw THIS RADIO PRICK TALKING TO HER." Vox gripped onto Alastor. "I can confirm, I did speak with her I didn't bring her to the hotel." Alastor spoke. "Oh you didn't?? Let me check for myself." Vox was about to go to the hotels rooms and she if she was possibly being held hostage until Vaggie stoped him with her angelic spear at his throat. "Maldito bastardo, You not going any deeper in here or I will split your throat." Vaggie threatened. Vox was caught off guard and stumbled backwards. Suddenly Val appeared behind Vox with one of his guns pointing at Vaggie. "Será mejor que te quites de en medio, perra." Valentino grined as he spoke. (He basically told Vaggie to get out of the way) Charlie then appeared in front of both of them. "Don't you DARE talk to her like that!" She spoke, her demonic form showing. Vox then grabbed her but her collar. "You wanna fight? Cause we can fucking fight you little brat." Vox spoke, while being a little TOO bold. Alastor looked like he was about to step in. "Oh? What? Does this made ya mad Alastor?" Vox spoke then electrocuted her. She squealed in pain. Valentino let out a laugh as she squealed so did Vox. Alastor look pissed now you could even see it through his smile and was extremely pissed right now and Vaggie was too. Even Husk and Angel were about to step in until.

"What is going on in here?" Lucifer, the king of hell himself, suddenly appeared after hearing his daughter squeal. Vox immediately let go of Charlie and Valentino immediately put his guns away "You're majesty..." Vox spoke, going into a more formal and respectful tone. "You weren't planning on doing anything to my daughter, were you?" Lucifer spoke. Vox looked down at him. despite the kings height, Vox knew better than to get in a fight with the king of hell. Vox knew him and Valentino both would easily lose that fight. "No, Your majesty... We would never, We where uhm.. leaving..." Vox spoke. Lucifer took a step forward. "Were you now? I heard her squeal and you are positive you weren't the cause for that?" He spoke, some of his demon form showing. "No I-" Vox began. "He electrocuted her." Alastor spoke from the background. Vox glared at Alastor. "Is that true, Charlie?" Lucifer turned towards her. Charlie nodded. Lucifer snapped his head back towards Vox and Val. Lucifer suddenly got closer and pulled them down to his height and told them in his demonic voice. "I let it slide this time but the next time you touch my daughter... I'LL. END. YOUR. FUCKING. LIFE. Do I make myself clear?" Lucifer spoke. "Yes your majesty. We won't do it again-" Vox spoke while trying not to sound frightened. "Good, now GET, OUT." He spoke. The both of them ran out of the hotel and back to the Vee tower.

They made it back to the Vee Tower still unable to find Velvette. "This is fucking ridiculous." Vox spoke. It was very late and no one was able to find her. Vox was again pacing the room. Valentino sat on the couch once again, tapping his foot.

"Hey boys." She suddenly walked in. Both of them snapped their heads towards her. Valentino was the first get up and say something. "Where the fuck have you been? And why haven't you answered you phone??" Valentino spoke while walking up to her. He then got down on his knees to her height. "Oh I went to cannibal town and unfortunately my phone died." She spoke. Valentino raised his eyebrow. "Cannibal town?? What the fuck are you doing in cannibal town??" Vox spoke, irritated. "There was a new store. It was kinda cool." She spoke. "Can ya at least tell us we're your goin' next time?" Valentino asked. Velvette rolled her eyes. "I guess." She responded. Vox just sighed in irritation. "Let's just go to sleep... It fucking 2 in the morning. I don't think any of us want to be grouchy from not getting enough sleep." Vox spoke. He was going to say something about her talking to Alastor but was to tired to bring it up. "Especially you, Val." Velvette spoke. Valentino raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, if your ass is grumpy and pissy tomorrow then everyone else is going to have a bad day as well." Vox spoke. Valentino couldn't even say anything because he knew it was true. If he was feeling pissy and irritated he would make everyone else around him suffer as well. Valentino just started walking towards his tower. Vox and Velvette were walk with each other. One exhausted worker came up to them. "Sir may we stop working...?" He asked. "He then remembered the workers were still looking. "Oh tell the others to stop as well." Vox spoke. "Thank you sir..." The worker went back to tell the others. Velvette didn't question it, she just kept walking. They eventually parted and went to their own towers. She decided to ask one of the workers what Vox and Val were looking for. "Oi, you. What were the two idiots looking for?" She asks. "You Miss Velvette. They looked like two concerned fathers. They seemed genuinely worried for you." The worker spoke the walked past her. Velvette seemed genuinely flattered by that and couldn't help but smile slightly.

1319 words~