𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 (Pt 1)

In Val's bedroom

It was early in the morning and Valentino was still in bed, snoring softly. He was having a wonderful dream, it was a dream of him as a princess and he was frolicking around in some flowers. He absolutely wonderful and amazing dream was unfortunately interrupted. (Nah just imagine Val's skinny ass frolicking around in some goddamn flowers in a princess dress)

He would open his eyes to see Vox's very bright screen staring at him. "¡¿QUÉ COÑO?!" Val shouted and startled awake. Vox chuckled at his reaction. "Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" Vox asked while smirking. Val gave him glare before laying back down. "Get out." Val spoke while under covers. "Oh come on, Val. It's time to get up." Vox spoke attempting to pull the covers off of him. "No!" Val shouted in a grumpy tone. "Hm... I guess you don't want to go on that date, today." Vox spoke. Valentino immediately shot up when he mentioned the date. "Voxxy~ you didn't tell me you were taking me out so early, I would've been ready~" Val responded in a soft and a slightly flirty tone. Vox chuckled at how quickly his mood changed once the date was mentioned. "And here I thought you were going to stay in bed all day." Vox spoke. "I changed my mind." Val spoke and stood up. Vox would then realize that Val had absolutely no clothes on. Vox stared at his body before Val's wings wrapped around him. "I wonder what I'm going to wear." Val spoke then he turned towards Vox. "Your not going dressed like that are you??" He spoke. Vox looked down at his outfit. "What's wrong with it?" Vox spoke "Vox! That's the same outfit you wear to work and everyday!" Val spoke. "... I guess it is pretty... average?" Vox responded. "Exactly! So go change!" Val demanded. "Well shit Val, I don't have any other suits." Vox responded. "Your telling me, with all the money you have. You don't have another suit?" Val spoke. "No, I don't spend my money on clothes, like you and Velvette do, Val." Vox responded. "Uuh! You are so... So BASIC!" Val yelled. "Do you really want to start another fight? After we just got done having one??" Vox responsed in a irritated manner. "Whatever I'm going to find something to wear..." Val spoke then went towards his closet. He spent a good ten minutes in the closet then came back out. "VOXXY! I have nothing good to wear! I can't go on this date looking plan and simple!!" Val shouted. "What the hell do you mean- You have-" Vox began. "Those outfits aren't good enough!" Val interrupted. Vox let out a very irritated sigh. "Vox! We have nothing good to wear! We're... We're have a FASHION CRISIS!!" Val yelled. Then suddenly the door swung open. Both and Vox and Val jumped then turned to see Velvette's short ass standing in the doorway. "Did someone say fashion crisis?"

They spent heaven knows how long in Velvette's closet try to figure out what to wear to the date. She wasn't letting them see each other until she was done with both of their outfits. She was currently with Vox, She had him try on multiple different suits. Vox didn't like trying these suits. He didn't like half of them. "Here! Try this one." Velvette spoke and handed him another suit. "Velvette this is the 20th frickin' outfit." Vox spoke. "Maybe if you weren't so goddamn picky, Go try it on!" Velvette spoke. Vox rolled his eyes then went to put it on. Once he came in sck out, he had a smile on his face. "I actually like this one." He spoke. It was a blue suit with some white pants and blank shoes. It also had a little red bow tie. "Finally... You look good." Velvette spoke. "Oh why thank you Velvette." Vox spoke proudly. Velvette rolled her eyes. "So uhm... Where's Val?" He asked. "Oh I sent him to the restaurant, I want you seeing each other being a surprise." Velvette spoke while giggling. "Well that's- IS IT FUCKING NIGHT TIME??" Vox shouted "Yeah?-" Velvette asked. "How long has Val been waiting??" Vox spoke. "Three hours." Velvette responded. "You mean to tell that we've been in the closet for THREE HOURS??" Vox yelled. "Hey, you were very fuckin' picky, Val wasn't THAT goddamn picky. That's why I was able to finish with him so quickly but YOU took forever. Velvette responded. "SHIT HE'S PROBABLY MAD! where's the restaurant??" Vox yelled. Velvette gave him the address and went to the restaurant.

Once he arrived he saw that it was a very fancy looking restaurant, he entered and immediately started looking for Valentino. He was on the roof, smoking and he seemed anxious. "Val!" Vox shouted. Val looked up and immediately threw away his cigarette. "Voxxy!~" he responded. Vox ran over towards him "Baby... I am so sorry... I was trying to find a good s- su- Holy shit! You look good!" Vox spoke and looked down at Valentino's outfit. He had on a dark pink shirt, it had a heart shaped cutout in middle that traveled his chest. He had on some white pants and his normal stilettos. He also had on a different top hat with a different pattern. Val just chuckled at his reaction. "Thank you, Voxxy~ Anyways let's sit down." Val spoke and Vox agreed.

Once They sat down Vox apologized for being so late once again. Valentino forgave him then they began to talk. They laughed and had a great time until. "Ahem May I take your order, gentlemen." A waiter spoke. They both turned towards the waiter... "VELVETTE??" Vox shouted. It was indeed Velvette, she had on a very nice dark red suit. She had her hair tied up and she had on a tiny fake mustache. "What the fuck are you doing here??" Vox spoke while slightly irritated. "Who is this "Velvette" you speak of? I am Robert, your waiter." She spoke. Valentino just started laughing. Vox gave "Robert" a glare. "Now uhm... What you boys like to eat?" She spoke. They both thought for a moment then ordered. (You pick what they ordered because because I don't know what to put) A few moments later Robert came back with their food. They both ate and had a great time, joking, chatting and laughing. Then they both saw Velvette again but this time she was dressed him a janitor uniform. Vox looked at her irritated. "Velvette what the actual fuck." Val spoke then laughed once again. "Who is Velvette? I am Bob." She spoke. They both saw her phone sticking out and saw she was recording. "Oh, I'm sorry "Bob" Val spoke while chuckling. She would then walk away and they would continue. "So... Where do you wanna go shopping after this?" Vox asked. Valentino thought for a moment. "Hm... I'm not sure." He responded. "But I do want to go somewhere were I can buy expensive stuff." He continued. Vox chuckled. "Of course you do but uhm... I guess we can just go to a mall or something... Or we can think about it more when actually leave the restaurant." Vox spoke. "But... how was your meal?" He asked. "Oh, it was great. Very nice, tender and sweet." Val responded while smiling. "Sweat and Tender like you ... Partly " Vox spoke and smiled warmly. Valentino couldn't help but smile back. "Awh your so sweet Voxxy." Val spoke. Vox chuckled and held onto Val's hand. "It's the truth." Vox responded. Valentino just gave him a warm smile in return.

1276 words~

(ALSO THANK YOU FOR 7K VIEWS AND ALL OF THE VOTES!)