𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚎𝚜 (Pt 1)

In Vox's office

Vox was looking for Alastor on his new cameras that he invented not too long ago. (Idk how long ago Vox's cameras were made in the canon universe so just pretend it was just invented like a year ago-) They could see anything and anyone in hell. He was looking for Alastor, hoping to catch some footage of him. He wanted to use the footage against him. He wanted to see Alastor suffer for rejecting him. He couldn't find Alastor however which confused him. He continued to focus on searching for him.

Suddenly, both Velvette and Valentino busted into the room. Vox jumped up not expecting them to bust in his office like that. "HEYYY VOXXY~" Val spoke. "We're going shopping!!! Now!!!" Velvette spoke. Her and Val had the biggest smile on their faces. "Ugh, guys I don't have time for this, I'm busy-" Valentino and Velvette were suddenly standing right in front of him, it's like they teleported right in front of him. Vox flinched at them being so close. He also noticed the look on their faces like if he didn't agree to this, they'd jump him, rip his head off and smash it to bits. "Okay, okay. I'll go-" He spoke. The smile appeared back on their faces. "To the mall!~" Valentino suddenly lifted Vox off of his chair with his upper arms. Vox gasped in shock not expecting him to do that. He was also irritated. Velvette climbed onto his back. Then Val started to walk. Vox was absolutely confused and Velvette looked excited as Val walked. Vox looked around very confusing as to what they were doing and why Val was carrying them.

They finally reached the outside. "What the hell is going on??" Vox finally asked. "I think you know, Voxxy~" Valentino suddenly spread out his wings. Vox realized what he was about to do and was slightly panicked. "Guys, can't we just-" Vox didn't even get a chance to finish his statement before Valentino had flown off. "Wooooooo!!!!" Velvette shouted as they flew through the air. Vox clung onto Valentino and let out a couple of T.V screams as Val flew around things. Vox did not like this at all we wanted to be on the ground walking. Velvette was enjoying herself heavily.

After a while Vox got used to it but still clung onto Valentino, not wanting to fall or be dropped. Val thought it was funny and adorable to see Vox cling onto him like this.

They finally reached the mall. Val put Vox down and Vel climbed off of his back. Then they all walked happily into the mall. (Hey, that rhymes! :D) They all attempted to stay together but failed miserably. Vox took his eyes off of them for a second and they were gone. Vox sighed and started to look around for them or at least one of them. He thought it would be easier to find Velvette than Valentino. He went to the clothing section, she surprisingly wasn't there. "I swear to Lucifer..." Vox spoke and started to get irritated. He turned slightly to see Val talking to this woman. Vox raised his eyebrow and started walking towards him. "Your body is perfect... And I give you a role... And make you rich~" Valentino spoke to the woman. The woman looked confused and creeped out. "You would look so good in a-" Valentino was suddenly snatched away from the woman and dragged over to the side. "Vox!" Val looked irritated. "Val, we came here to shop and not try to find you another slut. You can do that another time. Did you even find anything?" Vox asked. "Oh! I found these little dildo charms! Aren't they cute?" Val spoke. Vox rolled his eyes. "Val have you seen Velvette?" Vox spoke, wanting to change the subject. Val put the dildo charms away and looked around for a second before responding. "No, I haven't." Vox sighed. "How the hell do we find her?" Vox asked. Valentino thought for a moment. "Let me text her." Val pulled out his phone he also has to be bent over slightly so Vox could see as well. Their last texting conversation was... Interesting... He saw Alastor's name in the texts. Vox tried to read the message but Val quickly scrolled past it. "Ignore that..." Val spoke and started typing. Vox started to get suspicious... "Why the hell was Val and Vel talking about Alastor??" Vox spoke in his head but chose to just watch Val text her and not think about it.

A few min later she responded saying that she was fine but she didn't say where she was exactly. They both just assumed she was fine, like she said she was, and told her text or call them if she needed help. Valentino put his phone away. "Well, Voxxy, I guess it's just me and you for a while." Val spoke. Vox wasn't too fond of that statement. "Unfortunately." Vox spoke. "Unfortunately?~ Voxxy don't you love me?~" Val spoke while getting down to Vox's height. "Don't fucking tease me bitch, you're in no position to do that." Vox spoke slightly irritated. "Ah! so feisty. I like that about you Vox.~" Val spoke. Vox rolled his eyes and looked behind Valentino to see a store with a giant shark plushie. Vox's eyes widened as he saw it. The plush looked massive.
(I just feel like Vox likes sharks considering he has literal sharks that look like him in the show) Valentino looked confused and turned to look behind him. "What are you looking at?-" Val asked. "That plushie is huge- I kinda want it-" Vox spoke. He wanted that plushie so bad. Valentino looked between the plushie and Vox for a moment. "Well then let's go get it for you, Voxxy~" Val spoke.

Vox and Valentino walked over to the store with the massive plush. Valentino felt like being nice today, so he would buy it for Vox but Val saw the price... "1 THOUSAND DOLLARS????" Valentino shouted. "FOR A GODDAMN PLUSH?!?!" He continued. "I don't make the prices, Sir I just work here." The lady at the desk spoke. "This is fucking... ... ... Vox... mi pequeña y dulce televisión... Don't you want something else? Something WAY less expensive." Val looks down at Vox. Vox gave Valentino a certain look, A look that said if Val didn't get him the plush he would literally cry. Val sighed and bought the massive shark plush for Vox. "That plush better have some kind of magical ability if it's worth THAT damn much." Val spoke. "Oh calm down, your money will not be wasted plus you owe me for those "toys" that you wanted. Those damn things were expensive as hell." Vox responded while hugging the plush tightly. Valentino rolled his eyes. They suddenly heard screaming... A loud scream that seemed familiar.

It was Velvette's scream.

(To be continued)

1158 words~

(I was gonna post this tomorrow but chose to post it today because why tf not. I may or may not post the next chapter tomorrow.)