𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

It was late at night and Velvette was walking towards Val's Tower. Vox had called her and told her to come there. She hoped it was for a good reason because he had woken her up for this. She was still in PJ's because she didn't feel like changing.

She entered the room to see Vox sitting with his feet crossed on the table and he was leaned back. He was also wearing Val's heart shaped glasses and he looked proud of himself. Vel looked over at Valentino who looked just as irritated and tired as her, he didn't even have his hat on. It was clear that Vox had woken up Valentino too. "What the fuck is going on?" Velvette asked. "Well dear, sweet Velvette remember when you two said that I wouldn't be able to sell those shirts?" Vox looked over at Velvette. "Yeah?" Velvette responded. "Well... You were WRONG! Look!" Vox showed Vel his phone and it showed that he had selled over 5 thousand. "More than that radio prick!!" Vox spoke. "That's what you fuckin' called me up for? Just to show me how many shirts you sold? Who even bought the ugly things." Velvette spoke. "People who clearly have good taste in art." Vox spoke, proudly. Velvette looked over at Valentino. Valentino was zoned out so badly, he was in his own little world, paying no attention to anything around him. (Me fr)

Velvette looked back towards Vox who still had a proud look on his face then sighed. "Well congratulations, you proved us wrong. You want a cookie?" Velvette spoke. "Ooh Yes! I want a cookie!" Vox responded in a child-like manner." Velvette rolled her eyes. "The both of you are fucking idiots." Velvette spoke. There was a long pause until. "I smell colors and see sounds." Valentino suddenly spoke. His random and out of pocket statement cause both Vox and Velvette to look at him with complete confusion. "Val, what the fuck?" Vox spoke. "Huh?" Valentino was suddenly snapped back into reality and looked at both of them. There was another long pause. "Val, take your ass to bed before you go more insane." Velvette spoke. "And you, don't wake me up anymore tonight." She pointed at Vox. "I'm going back to bed." Velvette started to walk away back towards her tower.

Vox looked at Valentino and Val looked at him back. They stared at each other for a moment. "Guess I'm going back to bed." Val spoke and started walking towards the bedroom. "Me too." Vox also started to walk into Val's bedroom. "And who said you get to sleep in here?" Valentino spoke and looked down at him. "Me, I said so and I don't feel like walking to my Tower." Vox responded and walked towards Val's bed. "You can literally teleport-" Val begin but Vox had jumped into the bed. Valentino looked at him for a moment. "At least take you crusty shoes off before you lay down." Val spoke. Vox chuckled and took off his shoes. "There, happy?" Vox spoke. Valentino gave him a glare.. "Oh stop acting like that and get your fine ass in this bed so we can cuddle." Vox spoke. Valentino rolled his eyes and crawled in the bed. They both wrapped their arms around each other. Vox placed a soft kiss on Val's forehead. Val smiled then took his glasses off of Vox because he still had them on. After a while they both fell comfortably asleep.

584 words~

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short but also I won't be updating for about 3-4 days possibly longer because I'm going somewhere.