𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?

In the Vees living room.

Vox and Velvette were chilling and playing chess. Vox was very focused and was really trying to win this game but Velvette kicked him to a curve. "Ha! I win again, 5th time in a row. Damn Vox you're struggling." She spoke. Vox had an irritated expression on his face. "It not fuckin' fair." Vox spoke. "It's very fair, you're just not used to playing with someone who can ACTUALLY play." He spoke. "Is this how Val feels everytime we play chess?" Vox thought.

Speaking of Val, he suddenly came in and sat down on the couch. "Hey Val." Velvette spoke. "Hey." He spoke in a tired voice. Vox and Velvette looked at each other. Valentino had been spending a lot of time at the studio lately, more than he normally does and they both knew this. Vox got an Idea. He went up to Val who had his eyes closed and sat next to him. "Hey Val." Vox spoke and placed his hand on Val's thigh. Valentino looked over at him. "You know Val... I'm kind of in the mood... So... How about we take it to the bedroom, hm?" Vox moved his hand to Val's inner thigh. Velvette rolled her eyes and looked away. "Vox I'm not really in the mood to fuck right now." Val spoke. Vox actually jumped back when Val said he wasn't in the mood. His eyes were wide open. Velvette turned towards them with her own eyes wide. Val looked at them with his eyebrow raised. "What-" he spoke. "You're not in the mood?" Vox asked to make sure he heard Valentino correctly. "Not really-" Val responded. Vox jumped back again, nearly falling off the chouch this time. Vox was honestly shocked and confused. "Did you take a pill or something?" Velvette asked suddenly. "No?-" Val responded. "Are you sure??" Vox asked. "For fucks sake, yes I'm sure. I haven't taken anything." Val spoke. Vox and Velvette looked at each other than at Val. "Are you... Okay??" Vox spoke, the concern in his voice is very noticeable. Val was honestly shocked that Vox asked a question like that. "Yes... I'm okay-" Val spoke. "Are yours sure? Do you have a fever?" Vox had placed his hand over Val's forehead to check his temperature. Valentino wacked his hand away. "Why are you guy's acting like this??" He asked. "Because since when do YOU not want to have sex??" Vox asked. Valentino thought for a moment then realized, it was a it strange for him to say no to sex. Valentino just shrugged his shoulders. "Just don't feel like it." Vox jumped back again with confusion and this time ended up on the floor. "Okay, I'm gonna go..." Valentino had left the room. Velvette came up and peered over top of Vox. "Velvette there's gotta be something wrong with him." Vox spoke. "I agree but maybe we should wait. Maybe he'll be back to his old self in the morning." Velvette spoke. Vox agreed and got up off the floor. A

The Next day

Val was half asleep in his room, he felt himself almost about to go completely asleep until he felt something crawl on top of him. Valentino was confused for a moment then opened his eye and saw Vox's bright blue screen staring at him. Val eyes winded and he let out a startled little squeak but didn't move. "Do wanna have sex now?" Vox asked. "No Vox." Val responded. Vox got worried again "Whyyyy? Are you sure nothing's wrong?" Vox whined. "Vox I-" Valentino was about to speak until Vox sat up and nearly fell off the bed. Valentino managed to catch him with his lower arm and pul him closer so he wouldn't fall, then he sat up himself. "Vox look I've just been feeling tired a lot lately and honestly all I wanna do is sleep which I am struggling to do right now." Val explained. Vox just looked at him for a moment "Why can't you sleep?" Vox asked. "Because of Angel and his sudden rebellious attitude. It's fuckin' irritating! Sometime he thinks he can just leave and he doesn't even show up half the fuckin' time! I shouldn't have let that slut move! He's all close to that little cat thing or whatever the hell his name is... Now I'm struggling to find more good actors because he's not there!! The fuck does he think he is and I'm doing what you told me to do and not go to that stupid hotel but it's getting really hard! I can barely get single nights sleep because I'm spending most of my time at the studio!!" Val spoke and he continued to speak and spiral on and on. Vox couldn't even kept up with what he was saying. Vox had suddenly placed his finger over Val's lips to hush him. "Okay firstly, thank you for listening to me and not going down there and Secondly I think you need a little break from work." Vox spoke. "But how can I take a break? The company needs the money doesn't it?" Val spoke, his voice was slightly muffled because Vox still has his finger over his lips. "Well Vel makes a lot and so do I... But you do make the most... ... ... just get your workers to do it." Vox spoke. "I do! I tell my director but he's calling me because of Angels unwillingness to cooperate. He always does it. I try to tell him to figure it out but he says he can't do it, so I come." Val responded. "How about I talk to him? Teach him a little something? Hm?" Vox spoke. Valentino looked at him for a moment then said. "I guess you can." He spoke "I'll be right back, then." Vox got out of the bed and was about to zap away until Val spoke. "Don't kill or injure him, I'm in no mood to find a replacement." he said. Vox rolled his eyes, that has ruined half of what he was about to do. He then zapped away.

A couple moments later
(I don't feel like making a whole Travis and Vox scene so use your own imagination to make up stuff and what happened)

Vox came back and saw Valentino not in the room. He was confused until he realized that Val was in the bathroom. He assumed that he was changing because Val was in his pajamas before Vox interrupted his sleep. Vox got closer to the door and peeked so he could see Val. Val putting on and outfit and singing while looking in the mirror. Vox chuckled at this and leaned up against the door frame. Valentino didn't notice Vox standing right there and kept singing. Valentino was actually a good singer. His voice was more gentle and soft then it normalally was when he was talking. (And yes he is sing "Can't help falling in love" because that song was stuck in my head while writing this) "Take my hand...~ and take my whole life too...~ For I can't help falling in lo- AAAH !!Hijo de puta!! What are you doing in here!!?" Valentino shouted at Vox and was squeaking angrily while looking at him. "Just enjoying the wonderful show." Vox responded. "¡¡Puta estúpida de mierda!! Get the fuck out!!" Valentino spoke. Vox chuckled. "Okay, okay I'm leaving." Vox left the doorway.

Valentino turned back towards the mirror and started to finish whatever he was doing in the first place. He started to hum softly while doing a little dance. He noticed Vox looking at him once again. He snapped his head towards him and started to cuss Vox out in Spanish with a bunch of angry squeaks. Vox laughed. "By the way... I talked to your director. So you can relax and he won't call you." Vox spoke. "Thank you now GET OUT." Valentino spoke. Vox chuckled again then zapped through one of his camera's.

Valentino turned back towards the mirror once again. He started to put the finishing touches on his outfit. "Ah~ don't you look good Valentino?~" Val spoke to him. "Yes you're one of the sexiest people in hell~" He continued. Valentino chuckled as he admired himself. "You are-" Valentino suddenly saw a camera in the corner of his eye. He turned towards it and it was on. "VOX I SWEAR THIS IS 6TH FUCKIN' CAMERA YOU PUT IN MY BATHROOM!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TAKE THEM DOWN??" Val yelled. Even though Vox wasn't in the room, Valentino could tell he was laughing in his office while watching.

1443 words~

(This is personally one of my favorite chapters for so many reasons)