𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢. (Not really lol)

(This really isn't a apology lmfao.)

At Val's Tower

Vox was now walking down the hallway that led to Val's tower. The two moth girl stood in front of the door until one spoke. "Mister, Vox sir... We can't let you in here." One moth girl spoke. Vox was very tempted to use his mind controlling abilities to get in but he decided to ask instead because of his curiosity. "Why?" He asked. "Valentino has requested not to let you in... and everyone else." The other one spoke. Vox stood there for a moment then said "How much does Val pay you?" The question caught the girls of guard. "Well uhm-" One spoke not even knowing the answer. "How about this, what ever Val is paying I'll double and I'll get you guys a day off. The girl's eyes widened at the words "Day off" The two girls immediately opened the door.

Vox walked in and he was slightly confused when he didn't see Val where he normally is. He walked a little deeper into the tower and then he heard cursing and some angry little squeaks. Vox peered around the cover and saw Val sitting on the floor attempting to read some paperwork but was struggling heavily. Vox smiled slightly and walked up to him. "Val?" He spoke. Valentino didn't hear Vox walk up to him so it startled him. "What??" He looked up at Vox, frustrated. Vox was going to say something about Val bad eyesight then decided to talk about what happened earlier. "Did you get upset when I said me and Alastor WOULD be unstoppable." Vox asked. "Pfft- No." He glanced back down at the paper. "Why did you look so pissed then?" Vox asked. "Well...- because I... Maybe I got a little jealous but..." Val spoke then squinted at the paper while raising his eyebrow. Vox raised his own eyebrow really wanting to say something about Val's eyesight. "Well... I came to aplogize about the way I made you feel- Valentino, are you even listening?" Vox looked irritated. "Mhm." Valentino nodded his head. He didn't even look at Vox. Since Val wasn't even listening to him, he decided to comment on Val's shitty vision. "You can't see shit, Valentino." Vox commented. "Shut up! I can see!" Val argues. "Why are you squinting then?" Vox raised his eyebrow. "Plus you've been staring at it for so long." Valentino frowned. "So? It's a beautiful looking page. I'm... Admiring it." Vox chuckled at his response. "It's beautiful? A paper with a bunch of words, beautiful?" Vox titled his head. "Your jealous that you can't look as good as the paper." Val spoke, glaring up at Vox. "Oh please you think a paper is better than me?" Vox raised his eyebrow. "Yes." He glanced down at it once again. "Okay then." Vox smirked as he spoke.

Valentino continued to look at the paper and got frustrated once again. He was clearly struggling to see what was written. Vox just kept looking and had a big cocky smile at his face. "Estúpido... Cosa... Puta mierda... ¿Cómo coño puede Vox ver esto...?" Valentino spoke quietly and angrily to himself. Vox finally asked. "Want some help?" He also had a huge grin on his face. "No." Val responded. "I got it..." Val was squinting real hard. "Read it out loud then." Vox spoke. Valentino look at him for a second then started to read. "Dear, Valentino... We? ... Have come... To... To... To uhm... ... Make? A... ..." Val stopped. "Agreement" Vox spoke suddenly. "A agreement... ... To... ... But you have to give... me... ..." Val spoke again then stopped yet again. "Something." Vox spoke again. "You have to give me something in... Return?" Val Spoke. "I swear this like teaching a toddler to read." Vox thought in his head. "I will give you free, VERY, VERY VERY, high quality... S3x toys... Ooh for Free??" Val spoke excitedly. Vox rolled his eyes. "But... You will need to... Give me your soul... Well for high quality S3x toys... Then maybe-" Vox suddenly snatched the paper out of his hands to make sure Valentino read it correctly. Vox read over the paper very carefully and Valentino did read it correctly. At the bottom it read "From unknown." "Who the fuck sent this?" Vox asked slightly irritated. Valentino shrugged his shoulders. "But uhm you know s3x toys... So I'll just-" Val attempted to get the paper but Vox wouldn't let him. "Valentino you are not selling your soul to some rando that you don't even know." Vox ripped the paper in half. Valentino frowned. "But the VERY VERY VERY, high quality S3x toys-" Val spoke. "You've already got enough." Vox spoke, sternly. "But Voxxy-" Val began. "No butts, I'll get you some more." Vox spoke. "They better be HIGH QUALITY." Val responded. "I'll try my best... Anymore papers that you need help reading?" Vox smirked again. Valentino glared at him. "Actually..." Valentino suddenly stood up and went away for a moment then came back with a bag and placed it on a table. Vox walked over, looking confused. Valentino suddenly yanked out a massive amount of papers that Vox would help him read. Vox realized how long and tiring it would be and his eyes widened. "You can help me with this~" Val spoke. "You know I've other things to do." Vox spun around towards the door to leave but Val spun him back around towards him. "Then who will help me?~ hm?" Val raised his eyebrow. "I'll call Velvette to help you." Vox spun back around towards the door but Val once again spun him back around towards him and this time pulled him into a chair. Vox was now sitting and Val sat too. "I want YOU to help me Voxxy~" Val spoke, placing his arm around Vox's shoulder so he couldn't leave. Vox sighed heavily and just sat there, helping Valentino with his shitty ass vision.

Everytime Val couldn't make out a word. Vox would help him. This was going to take a while a LONG while.

1011 words~