𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝙾 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

(I finally finished this god forsaken chapter after 5 days!)

In Vox's meeting room

"Okay, when they find him I gotta be really sincere about it." Vox spoke to himself. She sharks watching his every move. "How Sincere though?" He turned towards his sharks. The sharks moved their mouths up and down. "Yeah, you're right. I need to be very sincere and apologetic... Which are emotions that I tend to lack... It okay Vox you can do this... Just be professional about it... Yeah... Professional." Valentino entered the room. "Vox?" He spoke. Vox turned towards him and took a deep breath. "Remember, be professional about this." He thought to himself. Vox jumped towards Val and got on his knees "BABY, IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU, I GOT JEALOUS THAT MAN MADE ME FEEL SO INSECURE AND I JUST GOT SO MAD!!!" Vox yelled and grabbed onto Val's legs. Valentino was caught off guard by Vox jumping towards him. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND DONT LEAVE THE VEES AND OUR PARTNERSHIP!!!" Vox pleaded. The sharks shook their head with disappointment. This was the most "professional" apology they'd ever seen.

Val would just start I'm to giggle. He would forgive Vox but he decided to mess with him first. "I don't know Vox, I'll probably never forgive you." Val spoke. "Baby, please I'll... I'll... I'll uhm.. fuck you so good tonight!" Vox spoke. "I want more than that." Val spoke. "Uhm... Good sex... and I'll take you out for uhm... Shopping! And I won't complain about anything you get." Vox spoke. "More." Val's spoke "I'll take you to dinner, take you shopping, then we will have the best sex." Vox spoke. "I'm not sure." Val responded. Suddenly tears started falling down Vox's face. "Baby... Please... I need you to stay..." Vox spoke and pressed hid head up against Val. Valentino stopped giggling and once again caught off guard. "You can't go.. I need you... I love you so much... You're one of the reasons why I want exist... Baby, I can't live in this hellhole without you... You're my everything... Baby please... Please forgive me..." Vox pleaded. Valentino went completely silent in shock. He also felt Vox's screen get very warm up against his legs. This told Valentino that Vox was embarrassed by what he just said but it was the truth. Valentino smiled then chuckled. He got down on the floor with Vox and then gently lifted his head up. "I forgive you, Voxxy." Val spoke. "Really?" Vox looked up at him. "Of course, plus I probably wasn't going to actually leave. It was just a thought." Val responded. Vox suddenly hugged Valentino very tightly. Val was caught of guard by the gesture but hugged him back anyways. They stayed like that for a few more moments. "Okay, okay. That's enough..." Val gently pulled away. Vox smiled in return.

Then they both turned to see Velvette taking pictures of them. "Velvette I swear to Lucifer!!" Vox yelled. Velvette snickered, took one more picture, then left. "I swear..." Vox spoke to himself. Valentino just chuckled then spoke. "You're still taking me out, right?" He asked. "Of course I am." Vox responded in a more gentle tone. "Good, because I'm getting the most expensive meal and buy so much shit while shopping. I think you'll go bankrupt." Val spoke and had a proud look on his face. Vox chuckled in response. "I bet you will." he spoke and placed his hand on Val's cheek. Val leaned into the touch while smiling gently. They both heard some some clicking sounds coming from behind them but when they turned the didn't see anything. They turned back to each other. "Uhm, Anyways... What do you plan on buying?" Vox placed his other hand on Val's other cheek. Val gave Vox an evil little smirk. "You'll see." He spoke. Vox couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression. "Well then... I guess I just have to wait." Vox spoke then Val a sudden kiss. Val kissed him back. Then they heard some more clicking sounds. They both snapped their heads towards the entrance and once again saw nothing. "What the fuck?" Vox spoke with a confused tone. Then suddenly Vox got a text from Velvette he opened and that she had taken another picture while they were kissing. "VELVETTE!!!" Vox yelled. Vox used one of his cameras to teleport to Velvette.

Once he found her he attempted to take the phone away and delete all the photos she probably took. "Give it here, Velvette!!" Vox yelled. "No! I'm gonna post it!" She spoke "You better fucking not!" Vox yelled. They both kept on tugging for the phone until it fell on the ground. Velvette gasped and went to pick it up. It was cracked and wouldn't turn on. "You broke my fuckin' phone!!" Velvette shouted. "That's what you fucking get you british tit fuckin' bitch." Vox responded. Velvette suddenly pounced on Vox. They were now wrestling on the floor. They kept wrestling until Valentino stepped in and suddenly picked up Velvette. "How come whenever two of us are fighting the other has to be the parent?" Val asked while putting down Velvette. "... That's a good question." Vox responded and got up off the floor. Valentino would suddenly whip out a new phone and hand it to Velvette. It was bigger and better then her previous one. Velvette snatched the phone and immediately start to mess with it. "Why the hell do you just have a random phone in your pocket?" Vox asked. "Don't question it, I just had it in there." Val responded. "Anyways now that all back on good terms we should do something fun" He continued and put his two upper arms around their shoulders. "We should watch that new movie that came out. it about killing off the newest technology. They smash all the evil T.V's." She spoke. "Ooh~ yeah!~" Val agreed. "Ha Ha, you two are so funny." Vox spoke. Both Valentino and Velvette snickered. Then they all started to walk towards the living room to watch a movie.

1009 words~