𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

(Im giving y'all this chapter early lol)

This takes place after the previous chapter.

The Vees were walking through the mall. Velvette had saw that there was cool new store and she wanted to check it out. Val and Vox just decided to follow behind as she looked for the store. The store had some really nice clothes and the queen of fashion herself had to be the judge of that. They did take a few detours to buy stuff that they liked. Valentino had to be the carrier of these items once again. He always was, since he had four arms. Vox and Velvette just made him carry all the stuff.

"Where is the store at..." Velvette spoke starting to get irritated. "What's the stores name?" Vox asked while walking beside her. "Fredd's." She responded. Valentino busted out laughing then he spoke. "Fredd's?? They got real creative, didn't they?" Vox started to laugh along with him. "What kind of boring ass name is Fredd's?" Vox spoke while laughing. "Hell, I don't know why it's named that. I just need to look at the clothes." Velvette spoke. Vox and Valentino continued to laugh and make fun of the name... Until Vox stopped dead in tracks to see... Alastor and the rest of hotel residents. (except Sir Pentious, Niffty, Vaggie, and Lucifer if he is part of the main cast now.) Vox only saw Alastor but he started to glitch and tweak out already. The main crew happened to be standing by the store that Vees were trying to get to. Suddenly Alastor turned to see them. He looked at Vox with his signature grin. "Well look who it is." Alastor spoke. The rest of the crew turned towards them. Angel looked uncomfortable just looking at Valentino. Husk just frowned. Charlie wasn't fully aware of who Vox and Velvette were but she remembered Valentino very clearly from that night where he witnessed Angel get mistreated. Alastor just kept the grin on his face which ticked Vox off even more.

"Well..." Valentino spoke. "Well what? I'm not letting these motherfuckers get in my way. The store is literally right there." Velvette spoke. "Well, Vox is going to have to stay here, you know how he gets when you even mention Alastor." Valentino spoke. "Why can't he just surpress his anger for a moment?" Velvette asked. "Hell I don't know, Velvette." Valentino looked down at Vox. "You know, Angels over there too..." Velvette spoke. "Yeah, I see him. What you think I can't control myself around Angel? You think I'm going to start tweaking out too?" Valentino spoke irritated.

The hazbin hotel crew saw Velvette and Valentino fighting. While Vox was staring menacingly at Alastor. Alastor stared at him back. Alastor wanted to say something to tick Vox off even more. "Awh, the little T.V man obsessed with me?" Alastor shouted. Vox was extremely pissed off. "OBSESSED??? WITH YOU?? I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH YOU." Vox shouted back. "But you are!" Alastor responded. "Listen here you old peace of shit!" Vox started to walk towards them and he got really close to Alastors face. "I do not like you. I'm not obsessed with you." Vox spoke. "Then why do you feel the need to have your little cameras spy on me?" Alastor spoke. "IM GONNA KILL YOU-" Vox was a bout to pounce on Al before Valentino grabbed him. "NO." Valentino yelled. Velvette walked up. "Look you motherfuckers, We just need you to get out of our way. We just need to get into that store right there, so move your asses." Vel spoke. "Now is that anyway to ask, little girl?" Alastor spoke. Velvette looked pissed now. "Alastor I think we should just-" Charlie began. "LITTLE GIRL?!? ILL SHOW YOU A LITTLE GIRL!!!-" Velvette was about to pounce on Al too until Valentino grabbed her too. Everyone looked at Valentino. "I think it would be best for all of us, if you guys would just lets us into the store." Val spoke and looked at Angel. Husk was in front of Angel, ready to protect him if Val tried anything. (Huskerdust♡) Alastor just titled his head as he looked at Valentino. "Now why would we?" Alastor spoke. "Al just let em through..." Angel spoke. "Yeah Alastor let's not cause problems..." Charlie added. "Hold on, I remember you." Al spoke. Angel raised his eyebrow he didn't know that Alastor knew Val. "I remember, you too." Val responded. "Your Vox's little boy toy." Al spoke. Vox suddenly growled at Alastor as he got closer. "Look..." Val began until he heard... "VEES! ITS THE VEES!!!" Valentino snapped his head towards the huge paparazzi that running towards them, it was the same ones from before. Vox and Velvette were snapped out of their rage. "OH HELL NO-" Vox suddenly used his electricity to zap out of Val's arms and started running. Valentino started to run as well while Velvette was wacking his head telling him to go faster. The hazbin crew watched this and they saw the huge crowd run past them.

Valentino and Velvette managed to catch up to Vox but Velvette hoped out of Vals arms and stoped running. Valentino was confused but suddenly he realized.

Him and Vox started tumbling down the escalator. Velvette stopped at the top and started laughing. The hazbin crew had started laughing as well. Vox and Val stumbled over top of each other and were trying to grab onto each other or anything just to stop themselves. They both hit the floor with a loud thud. Vox was on top on Val with a now cracked screen. Valentino's glasses were cracked. They let out a loud groan. Even the paparazzi stopped in thier tracks to watch the scene. Valentino gasped when he saw his glasses were cracked "Voxxy! My glasses!" Val whined. "Your glasses?? Look at my head!" Vox pointed to the cracked spot. "My glasses are more important!" Val shouted. "How the actual fuck are your glasses more important than my head?" Vox responded. They both started arguing like an old married couple. Velvette came down the escalator. The paparazzi were taking pictures of them. "Boys let just go home." Velvette spoke. Vox and Valentino glared at each other for a moment then agreed and decided to leave while the paparazzi was following them from afar. Vox looked back at Alastor and glared at him. Alastor just gave Vox and little wave as they walk away. This ticked off Vox even more but he chose to put his irritation to the side.

1088 words~