𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚎𝚜 (Pt 2)

Velvettes loud scream caused Vox and Valentino to stop whatever it is that they were doing. Both of the ran towards her screaming. They looked like two concerned fathers while running towards the noise.

Turns out it's was only Velvette and another lady yelling at each other. Val and Vox let out a sigh of relief. "Should we intervene?" Val asked. Vox looked up at Val for a moment then looked back at Velvette and arguing lady."Let's wait... I want to see how this will go." He spoke. Valentino also wanted to see how this would go so watched as well.

"I had the dress first!" The lady spoke. "Well clearly your blind I had it first." Velvette spoke. They both had the dress and was tugging on it. "Give it you BRAT!!!" The lady screamed. "I had it first OLD HAG." Velvette screamed back. Vox noticed things were about to get nasty so he gave Valentino his plushie and stepped in.

"Ma'am, how about this one? It fits your figure much better and the colors go so well your skin." Vox spoke the old lady while showing her a dress. Meanwhile, Velvette managed to snatch the other dress out of the woman's hands. Vox showed her the woman the other one. "Oh, it does! Thank you! Your such a sweet young man." The woman spoke and then started to walk away. "Oh yeah, go ahead and be a lady's man" Velvette spoke holding the dress. Vox rolled his eyes. "You should be thanking me for helping you get that dress." He responded. Valentino was walking up them with the shark plush in hand. Velvette looked at the plush then at Vox, she immediately knew who's it was. "Really, Vox? A shark plush?" Velvette raised her eyebrow. "Shut up." Vox replied. Velvette looked the dress that she had. "You know I don't think I want this dress." She threw it to the side. Vox rolled his eyes again. "Well... Now what?" Vox spoke. Velvette shrugged her shoulders. Valentino didn't say anything either. "Well shit, you guys dragged me into this. So you guys should be making the decisions here." Vox spoke. Vel let out an irritated sigh. "How about the food court." She spoke. "Sure." Vox Spoke and Val nodded his head. "Okay here you go, Val." Velvette gave Val all of her bags. She had so many bags full of clothes. "Now wait just a fucking minute-" Valentino spoke but Velvette was already making her way to the food court. Vox followed after her. Valentino was left with Velvette's bags and Vox's plush. "Just because I have four arms doesn't mean I'm carrying y'all's shit!!!" Valentino shouted them walked behind them, irritated.

Vox and Velvette were walking next to each having a conversation while Valentino walked behind them carrying their stuff. Val also felt left out. As they walked, Vox and Velvette bought stuff that they wanted and passed the bag onto Valentino. Val didn't get anything that he wanted because he to busy carrying their stuff and was getting more pissy by the second.

They eventually made it to the food court. "Oh, what do you guys want?" Vox asked. "Ooh, I'm craving fries!" Velvette spoke. "Me too. What about you Val?" Vox and Vel look led back at him. "I'm not hungry." Val spoke. Both Vel and Vox saw that Val clearly pissed off. "You sure?" Vox asked. "Yes." Val responded. The just decided to order the fries. Vox and Vels started to eat their fries and Val spoke stood there with an irritated look on his face. Vox looked at Valentino walked towards him. "Are you sure you don't want one?" Vox spoke and held the fry up to his face. "Yes I'm sure." Val spoke. Vox frowned. "Eat." He held the fry closer to his face. "I don't want it!" Val Spoke.
"Eat the damn fry!" Vox spoke. "I said no!!" Val shouted. "EAT IT" Vox responded. "I SAID NO!!" Val Shouted. "EAT IT!!! NOW!!!" Vox shouted. "NO!!!" Val shouted back. "ARAAHHHH!!!!" Vox screamed. "RAAAAHHH!!!!" Val screamed back then they went silent while glaring at each other. Meanwhile Velvette was laughing her ass off and recording the whole thing. "Eat it, bitch." Vox spoke. Valentino glared at Vox for a moment than ate the fry out of Vox's hand. "Good boy." Vox spoke. "Fuck you." Val spoke, irritated. "Fuck you too." Vox responded. Then they glared at each other with irritated looks. Velvette snickered. "This is fucking comedy gold." She spoke while rewatching the video.

After a while the Vees made it back to their place and each went to thier own areas. Vox went back to searching for Alastor. (Obsessed much?) He looked for over an hour and Alastor was nowhere to be seen. (He's definitely obsessed) Vox was starting to get confused and frustrated. "Did he just fucking disappear?" He thought to himself he also started remembering the text messages that he had seen on Val's phone... Though he didn't get a chance to read them. Did Val know where Alastor was? Vox's mind was spinning and was all over the place as he kept searching.

858 words~