4

I freeze, Ailm and deacon smile slightly and Jake clears his throat

  "Yeah you can come to training. Just watch your mouth ok?"

  I snort and roll my eyes, Scott smiles at me then he kisses my cheek and follows Jake to the door. When he's gone both girls jump forward

  "He so killed them"

  Deacon laughs at isla

  "Yeah he definitely did"

  I answer taking a drink of coffee

  "Their is definitely something about him, and he has a weird connection to you it's strange"

  "I need a joint and a nap"

  "Oh that sounds good I'll join ya"

  I smile standing up and stretching, I grab a joint and head outside, Isla follows me out and we lay on the daybed and smoke

  "How do you feel?"

  "Annoyed, annoyed that he did what he did, annoyed that I can't break the bond and absolutely fuming at the fact that I still want him after everything that's happened"

  She sighs pushing her hair back with her hands and looking at me

  "It's the bond and I need to tell you that even after everything he has done, are you sure you can't forgive him because i've got ta tell you their isn't anything like that love"

  I take a pause for a second and I look at my cousin

  "You think I should forgive him? Just accept the bond? Even though he will probably kill me in my sleep for being born different to him"

  She looks sad when she answers like it hurts her to admit it

  "Honestly yes I think you should try to get to know him because if you lose that bond you ain't ever getting it back and it's a long life to live without your other half"

  Her words sink in and I don't know if I want to punch her or kiss her. I sit in silence and stew over her words and the more I smoke the more relaxed I become, the more relaxed I become the more her words make sense. Iv wanted this forever, Iv wanted a mate and now I have one should I really let anger after one night get to me? Yes he fucked a bitch but I ran off with a complete stranger and told him my troubles. Maybe I do need to give him a chance.

  "I'll be back i'm going for a run"

  Isla smirks at me

  "What?"

  I ask a little red faced

  "Nothing, just have fun on your run"

  I roll my eyes

  "Tell Scott I'll be back after training for breakfast then I'll bring him to get his car"

  "Cool"

  She answers, I smile and grab a lighter and a joint and stick it in my pocket then I go out the front door and strip down and shift. I grab my clothes with my teeth and I run towards the border. It takes a few minutes and I can feel him get closer and closer as I run so when I arrive I shift and dress myself then I sit at a tree looking at his fence.

  If he wants to talk he can come and find me. I light a joint and lay back and close my eyes relaxing. I feel the familiar tug in my chest and when I open my eyes a huge brown and white wolf is looking at me. His eyes are silver and he is truly beautiful. His wolf whines at me trying to stick his head through the barrier. I stand up and walk to him and I rub his nose, he starts to purr so I sit beside him.

  "You should shift so we can talk"

  His wolf whines at me, I smile and kiss his nose

  "I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at him so I need to talk to him. If we are going to move forward I need to talk to him properly"

  He whines licking my cheek, Lexi whines back in my head looking at him but I push her back as he retreats, within a few seconds he's changed and sitting against the fence watching me.

  "What's up little wolf?"

  I look at him, he's truly beautiful.

  "I just need to understand, what is it you want from me?"

  "To be my Luna"

  "But how would that work? You hate what I am? You hate me because I was born differently to you"

  "That's not true"

  He turns and holds the fence so he's staring right into my eyes

  "I couldn't hate you even if I tried, yes it was a shock and I should have never accepted that rejection. I should have cooled off and came back. I want you. No I need you"

  "So what? your pack will accept me with open arms, just like that?"

  "They don't have a choice in the matter. You are their Luna. You were made for me and for this job"

  I groan. I want so badly to say yes, I bring my knees to my face and look at him.

  "What about the girl you.."

  He smirks a little making me growl

  "No sorry no, it's just it wasn't actually a girl.. "

  Now that got my attention so I turned grabbing the fence

  "Your gay?"

  He laughs shaking his head

  "No, well maybe I was maybe i wasn't— it's complicated"

  He struggles to answer but I let him get his thoughts in order first holding back my impatience as he continues

  "I like both and before you I never cared now I want you and I went looking for Anything to take my mind off it but I couldn't even look at another girl it disgusted me then I ran into dale and he didn't disgust me so I took my anger out on him. He felt awful when I told him what happened and other then being offended that you called his very manly expensive aftershave cheap perfume he's very excited to meet you"

  My Jaw drops and a new wave of jealousy passes over me so I huff and look away

  "Yeah well I was offended when he fucked my mate and gave me a heart attack so call it even"

  He turns the entire way around

  "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I won't ever do it again. It's just what i've always done and I thought I lost you after waiting for so long to find you, I just lost it"

  "What about next time we disagree? Are you going to go do that again"

  He reaches through the barrier and grabs my arm, the sparks connect us making me gasp and filling me with hope.

  "Never, look at me"

  I look at him, glassy eyed, his face crumbles up in pain.

  "I'm sorry, I will never ever do it again. From now on it's just you and me. I'll never even look at another person again, please just try? Please?"

  "Try how?"

  I answer, my walls are firmly up but I feel the cement soften just a little.

  "A date. Tonight, get dressed up and I'll take you out please?"

  I sigh and nod

  "Fine, a date"

  He links his fingers with my own, his hands are huge but it feels nice.

  "Can I ask you something now?"

  He says playing with the nails on my fingers

  "What's the deal with your friend?"

  I look at him and shrug

  "I honestly don't know why?"

  "He's not human, you know that right?"

  I turn to him

  "We don't think he's human either but we don't know what he is, he grew up in an orphanage. Iv been in his head he has no idea what he is, what do you think he is?"

  He frowns slightly but answers me

  "I don't know but that command should have put him on his ass and when he resisted it his eyes glowed gold. Do you like him?"

  I debate on Lying but what real point is there in lying. I'd be just as bad as him.

  "Yeah I do, he's different. I feel comfortable around him And he stayed by my side when I had the heart attacks, he drove me to the hospital on his knee and when I was having one after the other and I was completely out of it and the doctors didn't know what to do he made them transfer me to Ailms hospital and he stayed by my side. I'm not sure what it is but yes I like him. He's different and he is comforting, but I can't let you kill him"

  He looked a little shocked but said nothing

  "Would you rather I lie?"

  He smirks and shakes his head

  "No I'd rather the truth it's just— strange. Maybe I can feel how you feel or maybe I feel it to but I don't think I could kill him even if I wanted to"

  I snort and laugh

  "Yeah he would definitely kill you"

  He chuckles slightly

  "If it was the other way around I'd want to kill me to. After seeing how hurt you were, After seeing what I did? I would kill me, so I don't blame him"

  "He tried to kiss me in the shower"

  I look in his eyes when I say it, he stiffens slightly and he looks conflicted

  "And what did you do"

  He looked terrified of my answer

  "I pushed him away and told him you would feel it and he said he didn't care and I said he should because you would kill him and if you didn't your men would and then I left and he followed me and announced to Isla and Ailm and Jake and deacon that he understands why I don't want to be around them all because they are soppy as fuck and it's hard to watch when you want to be with someone and his somone is me. I kind of just froze"

  His hand tightens around my own and I can see him fight with himself

  "Your a really honest person"

  He says through gritted teeth

  "Yep because I'm a shit liar and iv been in to many peoples head to know that their are not enough truly honest people in this world"

  He sighs and his hold on my hand loosens

  "So do you want to kiss him back? Hang on, did you say you were in the shower with him? You showered with him? He showered with my mate?"

  I raise my eyebrow at him

  "Honestly my heart hurt too badly to care about a kiss, And yes I'm not even ashamed to say it, I showered with him as I said he's comfortable and comforting why do you want to kiss him? Shower with him?"

  He rolls his eyes at me, a smirk on his lips I snort and laugh

  "Crap you actually do don't you!"

  I say turning to look at his face head on a little shocked, he shrugs

  "I wouldn't throw him out of bed"

  I giggle and it turns into a full blown laugh, why I thought this was hilarious was beyond me because I'm so confused right now but I just went with it. When I settled down

  "But if he walked up to you and kissed you right now would you kiss him back or would you say no I'm with Lucy?"

  His face turned serious

  "I would only ever do that if you wanted me to. So no I wouldn't"

  "So do you want me to want you to?"

  He rolls his eyes and sits forward

  "No my only goal is to make you truly happy"

  he uses his other hand to run his thumb over my bottom lip, I smile and snap at his finger playfully. He chuckled and groaned rolling his eyes

  "I've got to go, I'll lift you at deacons at 7"

  He rubs his finger down the side of my face, I moan feeling the tingles spread across my cheek, I kiss his hand and stand up and start to strip.

  "Would you not do that here someone on patrol could see you"

  I roll my eyes and laugh

  "Well keep watch then"

  He groans so I strip slower, he growls

  "Little wolf You're going to make me into the big bad wolf if you don't hurry up because I swear I'll maul anyone that sees you. Iv killed for Less"

  I smirk, turning around so he can see all of me, he groans resting his head on the fence looking me over, his eyes are hungry, predatory and I love it. I heard a rustle so I shifted before anyone could see me then I walked to him.

  "Your beautiful Luna"

  He whispers to us, Lexi throws her head back and prances on her toes. I heard a noise from his side of the fence and she growled at the noise

  "It's just my men, I've got to go I'll see you at 7"

  He reaches down and kisses my nose so she turns and prances away happily lifting my clothes and taking off going back to the house, I make it there in just a few short minutes as Jake and Scott returned from training all sweaty and hot, Scott came straight over smiling as Jake went inside, he pointed to the side of the house I rolled my eyes, Not him too. I shift as he covers me and I get dressed quickly and pull out my joint and light it. I take a seat on the grass under the sun and I stare at the sky, he gets down beside me and does the same.

  "You went to see him didn't you?"

  I smile and nod

  "Yeah, are you ok with that?"

  "Yeah as long as he doesn't hurt you again"

  He rolls to look at me, I do the same and smile at him.

  "How did you know?"

  He frowns

  "Honestly I don't know. I just knew you were with him. I could feel it"

  I frown

  "I'm sorry"

  "Don't be, I could feel you were happy and that made me happy"

  I smile, he's so strange but completely lovable. I just want to sew him to my body and never let him leave me again.

  "He said your not human, said when you stood up to him your eyes glowed"

  "Seriously?"

  He looks a little shocked, I reach for his hand and hold it.

  "Whatever it is, no matter what, you've got me"

  "I'm sure he won't like that"

  "I already told him so I don't care. Can I ask, have you ever been with a dude?"

  He snorts and sits forward laughing

  "Ok, that is the most random thing you have ever come out with. But if you must no yeah, yeah I have"

  I chuckle and shake my head

  "Yeah he was with a dude last night, not a girl. apparently he was really offended that I called his expensive aftershave cheap perfume"

  He roars and laughs thinking this is the most hilarious thing he's ever heard. I push his shoulder shaking my head

  "Stop it"

  "I'm sorry but that's just so funny"

  He wipes tears from his eyes and he stretches his face slightly shaking his head.

  "So now that I know you go both ways, what do you think of him?"

  "Without a doubt he is the sexiest motherfucker i've ever seen other than you, you are definitely just a step higher than him"

  I snort and chuckle, he was serious? Why does that give me all sorts of feelings?

  "Yeah he said he wouldn't kick you out of bed either"

  I chuckle and put my arms out straight and I roll around the grass like a child.

  "Really? Mmmm... we could share you then we would both get what we wanted"

  I pause wide eyed, mid roll and look at him, he's smirking at me and my stomach does a little flip and Lexi sends me multiple dirty images one after the other.

  Me
  Would you stop! We can't have him so stop teasing me

  She sticks out her lip sadly looking at me.

  Lexi
  But I want to keep him to

  She cries like a little kid

  "And what about what I want?"

  I answer him, He rolls over the grass and crashes into me so he's on top of my body. He runs his nose down my cheek stopping just below my ear and planting a soft kiss there.

  "Just admit it you want us both"

  He whispers then he kisses down my neck and I groan clamping my legs together, he chuckles and kisses my cheek and gets off the ground holding his hand out

  "Come on you need to help me figure out what I am"

  I roll my eyes and smirk taking his hand, he helps me stand and then he walks us both inside. When we arrive everyone is sitting down for breakfast so I go fill my plate and sit down. They all stop to look at me

  "What?"

  "What happened?"

  "I've got a date at 7, but also when Scott stood up to him his eyes glowed so he's definitely something and your all going to help us figure it out"

  "I knew it"

  Ailm said clicking her fingers

  "But other than a wolf, primordial, a Lycan, a banshee and hound, what is there?"

  I ask them all, deacon shrugs

  "Honestly I don't think there is anything else? But I would rule out banshee cause he doesn't have white hair or purple eyes"

  He says to the table Ailm smiles

  "Well that leaves hound without a wolf, the only one i've ever known of is the one Baylee killed in the war? The rest seem to have wolves? But ifreann thinks you are, she wants me to command you to combust but she said it would be painful"

  "I'll do it"

  Scott answers very quickly, I shove the food into my mouth barely taking a breath between bites absolutely starving after my Adventurous morning.

  "He definitely trains like a supernatural"

  Jake says to deacon

  "Who did he fight?"