5

"Brian"

  "Did he win?"

  "Mmm he held his own, definitely got a few good shots in and gave him a run for his money I'll definitely be betting in his favour for the fight"

  Jake answers swallowing his food

  "Cool, if it turns out you are supernatural you could join the pack"

  Deacon says casually, Scott stops eating and looks at him

  "You would really do that?"

  Deacon smirks

  "Yeah, ofcourse"

  Scott stands up smiling

  "We'll come on then command me"

  They all chuckle as Ailm stands up and lifts her and deacon's plates bringing them to the sink, Scott lifts his own and follows her, Isla smiles taking my plate and jakes then she drops them off at the sink too, I yawn grabbing a joint feeling exhausted.

  "We should do it out front, I don't want you burning through my decking"

  I chuckle at how domestic Ailm is and walk towards the front door, picking a spot in the sun, I light my joint and watch as Scott stands there looking at Ailm. I can feel her pull on her aura and my breath catches in my throat, I watch as her aura expands like crazy then she pulls it back

  "Combust into flames"

  I watch as she slings it out of her body like a bullet, hitting him hard and nearly toppling him, his entire body starts to shake and tremble as his eyes glow gold. I sit forward because his eyes alone are so beautiful. He falls to his knees grabbing his head and crying out. Blood starts to trickle from his nose as he aura begins to expand getting bigger and bigger, it was gold and orange mixed together, it grew and grew and it resembled a wolf on 2 legs but it held him hugging him like he was trying to protect him from the pain but slowly something inside him changed as his aura burned brighter and suddenly flames burst out of his chest and he screams in agony as the flames flick and lick every piece of his skin and muscle consuming him from the inside out. When his entire body is engulfed in flames he collapses to his knees falling almost face first as his flames disintegrate and he lays there naked unconscious. Nobody says a word because there are no words to describe what we just witnessed, it would be a moment I'd never forget. It was Both beautiful and ugly all at the same time.

  "Lucy?"

  He chokes out painfully, I go to his side and fall to my knees as he pushes up, I pull his arm over my shoulder and he stands up and he groans.

  "Make sure not to burn when she's near you or you will hurt her"

  He doesn't answer and instead he just nods as I help him into the house and to my bedroom, I let him fall on the bed pulling back the covers, I climb in beside him and I snuggle up. He groans, pulling me tighter then he sighs in happiness. I close my eyes as his heat seeps into me and darkness takes over.

  A knock to the bedroom door startled me awake

  "Lucy your date is in like an hour"

  I groaned rolling back into the comfort of Scott's arms, he snuggled in kissing my neck as he held me.

  "Don't leave, stay here with me. Please"

  He whispers, I groan and turn in his arms

  "I've waited for him for so long Scott, if I don't at least try I'll spend the rest of my life living in regret and I don't want that"

  He grumbles falling back on the bed, his arm above his head as he sighs

  "This can't be right, I can't have these feelings for you and there is no valid reason for them. I only met you yesterday for fuck sake! it shouldn't be this hard, it shouldn't hurt this much"

  "What hurts?"

  He rolls grabbing my hand and he pushes it against his beating chest.

  "This hurts, this hurts so much, my soul hurts. The thought of not being able to be with you hurts my heart Lucy and I don't know what to do. Do I run and try to move on? Do I make the move and get killed or do I sit on the sidelines and watch you love someone else's because at least I can have you in my life that way, at least I can have my Lucy"

  He pushes my brown hair from my face and he runs his thumb over my bottom lip, his eyes zero in on my lips and I can't help but want to move towards them, to kiss them but I can't, if I do i might hurt him, if I do it would be my fault and I can't live with that.

  "I can't hurt him like that. I can't hurt him by kissing you. But most of all my weakness can't be the reason you are handed a death sentence. I'm sorry"

  I say sadly shaking my head, he rests his head against mine

  "I know, just a few more minutes ok?"

  "Are you going to leave me?"

  I whisper sadly, so much emotions are behind my words it physically hurts to say them

  "I'm not sure"

  He answered, I felt awful. I don't know what this feeling is, I don't know why I care so much. he's right, he should leave me. He should walk away and never think of me again because I'm being selfish, selfish that I want to keep him too when I already have a mate. But the thought of him walking away from me hurts more than I want to admit. After a few more minutes he pulls away and smiles

  "Come on we have to get you ready for your big date"

  I chuckle and shake my head in disbelief, he really is one of a kind. He sits up and reaches for Jeans pulling them on as I go to my suitcase and go through some of my outfits. I pull out a maxi dress and show him he shakes his head

  "Nope, to long at least let him see those killer legs"

  I smirk and pull out a small black skirt and he frowns

  "Nope. Way to short, infact give me that I'm throwing it out"

  He snaps it of me and I gasp

  "You can't do that!"

  "Yes I can and I just did, I said show some leg not show everything"

  He takes it and sits on it, I roll my eyes and pull out a simple little black dress, he groans

  "Damn yes! definitely that one, the thought is already killing me"

  He pouts and falls back into the bed, I giggle and pull off my clothes. He watches me smirking, checking me out. I don't bother with underwear because I don't need them and I pull on the dress, he whistles raking his eyes over me then he looks to my hair

  "Wear it down and not to much slap you don't need it"

  "You are really rather bossy, you know that? Why don't you go make the coffee and I'll be out in a few"

  "Fine"

  He stands up and kisses my cheek and leaves the room, when he's gone I sigh sitting on the bed annoyed that I'm hurting him so badly and confused at how badly he must care about me that he is standing back and watching me be with another then the why is getting to me to. Why the hell is this happening? Is life not confusing enough without all this added baggage?

  I groan standing to my feet and brushing my hair out, I pull a little back and pin it away from my face then add a little mascara and clear lip balm, I pull on some flat biker boots and look myself over. After a tweak here and there I'm happy with how I look so I grab a clutch bag and stick my phone in it and a few joints then when I'm satisfied I leave the room and go in search of Scott. He whistles and winks when he sees me handing me some coffee, everyone else is out on the deck so we go to them sitting on a daybed. I light a smoke and take a drag then pass it to Scott and this time he takes it and smokes some passing it back.

  "So how does it feel to be a hellhound, hold out your hand and light it on fire I want to see if you can do it without being commanded"

  He lifts his hand up and concentrates on it and suddenly it roars to life as the fire starts in his fingers and spreads over his hand.

  "Wow"

  He whispers then it disappears and he grins

  "Definitely joining the pack now if you will still have me?"

  Jake fist pumps him

  "Hell yes brother!"

  Jakes grinning at him

  "Yeah let's make it official"

  Deacon pulls a pocket knife from his pocket and he pulls Scott's hand towards him and slits down his palm, he does his own and puts their hands together, Scott gasps in shock

  "Scott cardinal do you hereby swear to obey your alpha and Luna, protect them and this pack until the day you die"

  "I do"

  "Welcome to the ifreann pack brother"

  I hug him and he chuckles hugging me back

  "Thank you so much, but I don't understand why I haven't burst into flames in all these years?"

  Ailm cringes slightly and scratches the back of her neck

  "Well actually I know why and I promise that I didn't know until it was happening"

  "Just spit it out"

  She sighs and rolls her eyes

  "Ok so normally you only have the gene of a hellhound, it's there to protect you but it doesn't do much of anything unless you die a certain death.. one where you burn alive? So when I commanded you to explode into flames you burned alive and unlocked the gene and now your a full on hellhound"

  We all gasp and she cringes

  "I swear I had no idea, not even ifreann realised what was happening until it was already over I'm so sorry Scott"

  Scott being Scott he shrugs

  "I'm not, Ailm you unlocked my hellhound and gave me a family. I wouldn't take that back for nothing ever"

  My heart churned at his words, that's all he wanted was a family. The realisation brings a tear to my eye as Isla breaks out into a sob and she jumps on him crying, Jake growls at her

  "Oh be quiet he just told us we are his family I'm allowed to hug him"

  She pulls back wiping her face then she put her fist out to him

  "Family"

  "Family"

  He replies by pumping his fist off her hand. A knock came to the door and Scott's sighs looking at me sadly, he stands up

  "I'll get it"

  We all look at each other sadly as he walks towards the door and I'm stuck on the spot, too sad to be happy about my date. I was hurting him and I hated this, I hated that I cared about him so much. I heard mumbling from the direction of the door so I lit my joint and took a few calming drags hoping to smoke away my pain and problems. I could feel his presence close by looming over me like a dark cloud.

  "Hey little wolf"

  I smile looking up at him, he looks amazing in a white T-shirt and dark jeans. His hair in a bun on the top of his head, his shaggy short beard trimmed neatly. His grey eyes are bright.

  "Hey"

  He frowns, reaches out and takes my hand, the sparks dance across my palm and fill me with hope but the hope fills me with fear at the thought of losing Scott and suddenly I'm overcome with emotion and that's when I realise that when I return he might be gone, it all bubbles to the surface and spills out.

  "Hey hey hey what's wrong?"

  I take my free hand and wipe the tears as everyone else leaves us on the deck, when they are gone Scott closes the door and comes to my other side and even through my heartache I can't help but think how beautiful they both are. I wipe my face and shake my Head

  "I'm sorry it's just.. I don't kno..."

  I sob into my hands and they sit in silence looking at me. Scott moves first and pulls me against his shoulder

  "You can tell us, we ain't going to bite"

  "He's right, I'm not going to be angry with whatever it is your about to say"

  I close my eyes tightly and take a deep breath, then I open them and look at them both.

  "I don't want to lose either of you. But I feel selfish because I'm so confused as to why I feel like this. I don't know why I want Scott while mated to you, I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to live without him. I want you both and I know it's not fair but I'm so confused. I want you both and I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that I'm so complicated and confusing. Believe me if I could figure it out I would but I can't. I know it's not fair to ask this of you both so I won't but I want you both to know that this hurts. It hurts that I'm going to hurt someone, that no matter what I do I'm going to get hurt and I just want to roll in a ball and die because I hate this."

  They both looked pained at my words, Jax gave me a small smile and he opened his arms so I climbed into them holding onto Scott's hand.

  "It's ok little wolf, we are going to figure this out so none of us get hurt, but I do know for sure if Scott cares for you as much as I do Then I could never deny him"

  "Agreed"

  Scott says kneeling beside us, he pulls me closer to him and Jax lets me go and he hugs me.

  "Maybe we are fated?"

  He says into my shoulder, both him and Jax sit back

  "I knew you were something, what are you?"

  Jax's eyes light up like an excited child, I chuckle sitting back as Scott lifts his hand and lights his hand on fire. I watch as Jax's face lights up as he watches Scott's hand, the look he gives him makes my belly roll and it filled me with butterflies. Scott let the flames die out and Jax swallowed a lump in his throat and looked at Scott's face.

  "Wanna come to dinner with us?"

  I smirked looking at Scott who was wide eyed and obviously a little shocked by Jax's offer, he looked himself over then smiled

  "Yeah but can we stop at mine first? I need a change of clothes"

  I slap my hands excitedly and Jax chuckles shaking his head

  "You are trouble"

  "Don't pretend you don't like my trouble"

  I say back, Scott grabs me pulling me onto his knee with a huge grin on his face he kisses my cheek

  "Oh I love your kind of trouble"

  He kisses down my neck making me moan, I slam my legs together and go bright red as Scott laughs

  "I love doing that to you"

  I roll my eyes and look to Jax, he watches us with interest but he doesn't look annoyed

  "Come on I'm starving"

  Jax steals me back and throws me over his shoulders, I squeal in shock giggling

  "Put her down she doesn't have any panties on"

  Scott scolds him, he freezes pulling me down to look me over growling a low possessive growl

  "Why have you not got pants on"

  "Because I don't like them they are annoying"

  I answer sweetly, he looks to Scott

  "You were going to let her leave the house with no pants!"

  "Just be lucky I threw out the skirt she was going to wear, it was basically a belt"

  "You threw it out?"

  Jax answers seriously

  "Of Course I did, nobody will see what's ours"

  Jax smiles then looks to Scott

  "Do we need to throw anything else out"

  I roll my eyes, how did we end up having this damn conversation

  "Can you not talk about me like I'm not here?"

  Jax kisses my head

  "I know you are here but this is important"

  "To answer your question I say yes we probably need to buy her a whole new wardrobe, her clothes are either to tiny or to frumpy"

  I gasp and pull away crossing my arms over my chest

  "You did not just call me frumpy! And when did you go through my bags?"

  "When you were asleep, anyway I'm not calling you frumpy I'm calling your clothes frumpy"

  I growl at him annoyed

  "Maxi dresses are not frumpy and I'm tall it's hard to dress me"

  Why was I even entertaining this conversation, I huff throwing my arms in the air

  "You know what just do what you both want and dress me how you like now come, I'm hungry and I want to see where Scott lives"

  "She's so bossy and fiesty"

  Jax taunts me grabbing my sides and tickling me, I squeal and laugh trying to jump away from him

  "Scott help"

  He doesn't and instead he helps Jax tickle me making me scream louder as I run through the house laughing with them chasing me. I jump into the car and lock the doors as they circle me.

  "Open the door little wolf"

  "If you promise not to tickle me I will"

  They look at each other and smirk like they have known each other forever, like they are talking through their brain. They nod and Scott answers

  "Ok little wolf we promise not to tickle you"

  My eyes shot up when he used Jax's nickname, I looked at him but it didn't seem to bother him, in fact I think he was thrilled by it. Excitement bubbles up in my stomach at the thought of them both with me, I have to catch my breath and shake my head as image after image invades my brain and I instantly get wet slamming my thighs together tightly, I open the door and climb in the back. They both get in the front and Jax stiffens and sniffs the air growling, he looks back at me with hungry eyes. I swallow the lump in my throat as my heart beats a little faster.

  "What's up?"

  "Do you not smell that, you should be able to, fuck she smells so good what were you thinking about little wolf?"

  I shrug my shoulders and look anywhere but near them making Jax chuckle as Scott sniffs the air and groans

  "You mean to say that smell is her? Damn I thought it was a sweet air freshener, she smells so good"

  I groan at just his voice, the way they look at me I have to look at the roof or I think I'll slide off the damn seat I'm so wet. I fan my face to get at least a little air. Jax growls starting the car.

  "If that's how good she smells now imagine what she will be like when we actually do what she's thinking about"

  Scout groans letting his head fall back against the seat, he pulls at his jeans

  "Great now I'm hard, iv had nothing but blue balls from the moment I met her"

  I go bright red as he hops about the seat adjusting Himself, Jax laughs pulling out of the driveway and towards the border.

  "So where is home Scott?"

  Jax rolls the name off his tongue like he was tasting it and I swear I nearly cry out. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I so fucking horny.

  Lexi
  Probably because we have probably 2 of the sexiest's bastards ever made after us, how the heck could we be anything else but horny

  I groan falling in the backseat dramatically

  "Can we please put down a window it's getting hot in here"

  Scott cries in response almost painfully

  "Fuck you need to stop saying that stuff, it's just painful at this point"

  Jax laughs in the front

  "It's not funny I swear there's something wrong with me I've never felt like this before, it's so uncomfortable"

  I yap squirming in the seat

  "Just a little while Longer and I promise both of you will be anything but uncomfortable"

  Jax says, his voice is like silk rolling of his tongue. Scott looks to him

  "You better come through with that promise"

  Jax growls and reaches over grabbing Scott's crotch, Scott yelps grabbing Jax's arm his head falls back and he groans

  "I assure you I always come through with my promises"

  Oh sweet baby wolf I'm going to die, I groan as my stomach rolls painfully, I squeeze my legs together tightly trying to ignore the burn

  "Please just fucking drive before I pass out"

  Jax smirks back at me

  "You like that?"

  I swallow and nod, if it's not extremely obvious to them both that I do fucking love that then they are a lot dumber then they look. I take a breath and close my eyes and I stay firmly rooted to the spot as Scott directs jax to his apartment above the pub, they jump out of the car so fast it makes me dizzy, Scott goes ahead while Jax opens the back door and lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist and i cry out in frustration falling into the crook of his neck at his rich nutty aroma yet it was sweet at the same time with just a hint of a woody undertone. Like the sweetest whiskey without the alcohol. He smelled Devine and I couldn't help the possessive growl that ripped from my throat. Jax chuckles but the sound rumbles in his chest sending a vibration straight to my core and before I know it my hips buck against him like a Damn dog in heat just trying to find any sort of friction to ease the burn in my pussy.

  "Fuck you smell so good, I'm going to fuck you so hard"

  I groan at the thought of it as we enter the apartment, he sets me on my feet and I'm dizzy with arousal, he doesn't waste any time and he rips my dress from my body. I bite my lip as both of them stare at me like they were going to lose control and I wanted them to. Damn I wanted them to abuse my body and make it theirs, Scott pulled the shirt off his body and I can't help but lick my lips, he was so beautiful, carved and toned.

  Jax groans and as I look to him his eyes are travelling down Scott's body to, his breath caught in his throat as a deep throaty growl rips through his chest

  "Mine!"

  He growls grabbing Scott and slamming his lips against his own, I cried out at the site, it was so much better in real life then it was in my head as Scott's hand grab Jax's shoulders and he rips the shirt of his body, my hand travels south because I couldn't take it anymore I needed to touch myself, Jax pulls back and growls again looking to me

  "Don't touch yourself, only we can touch you"

  "Your ours"

  Scott finishes, he looks to Jax and he nods and before I know it I'm in Scott's arms as he slams his lips against mine, the kiss was amazing, it was harsh and passionate, it felt like rain in the desert and sweet coffee in the morning, he tasted so good, he tasted like Jax only sweeter, Jax was richer but both amazing in there own right. His hands went to my ass, lifting me into the air and squeezing it and his mouth bites at my bottom lip looking for entrance. I open as he deepens the kiss, his tongue meeting mine, starved and hungry for more, his mouth felt like it was made for mine. He was mine. I pull back for a much needed breath of air as Lexi pushed forward growling

  "Mine!"

  Scott grabbed my face and kissed me again, going to my neck and kissing down it.

  "Mine"