33

Lucy's POV

  My body felt like it had even beaten and battered for days if not weeks, the last thing I remember was passing out in jaxons arms. My eyelids were heavy and hard to open but when I finally found enough strength to open my eyes I immediately regretted it as the light Shawn far to bright for this moment

  "Turn it off please turn it off"

  "Oh baby thank the heavens Your awake "

  I groaned letting my head fall back into his chest, my head felt like it weighed a ton and a half as I groaned. Every muscle in my body felt tight and strained, the cold water that I sat in slowly started to rise in temperature. My heat wasn't even close to being at peak level, Lexi had disappeared into the back of my mind.

  "How long has it been? The baby? Where's my baby?"

  I tried to move my limbs to climb out of the bath, I wanted to see Carter.

  "Shh he's asleep baby, he's been in your arms all day napping"

  I sag against him too tired to move

  "We need to talk baby, Baylee had a vision"

  Scott says to me kneeling down beside me so he was eye level

  "What about?"

  I said sleepily

  "She said you need to take the contraception out of your arm in order for the heat to pass"

  My eyes snap open to meet his and I search the bond for any dishonesty, I trust him but when it comes to having babies I think he would try to pull a fast one on me but all I could feel was honestly.

  "But I don't want a baby yet"

  Scott looks to jaxon, jaxon lifts my head to look at him

  "We can have the nurse bring a pill that you can take straight after we have sex or we can use condoms"

  "Condoms"

  I answer pulling my arm out and resting on it on the side of the bath, I extended my nail and slashed my arm

  "Hey what the hell are you doing?"

  I ignore Scott's shock and pull the tiny bar from inside my arm and I throw it into the bin, as I do a heat so hot i thought I was being burned alive spread throughout my body I cried out falling back against jaxon squirming as I force my thighs closed, desperately trying to sooth the throbbing between my legs. I scream as the heat intensifies and the water and Ice around me starts to bubble and heat up too. Jax lifts me from the bath with a squeak, jumping out, Scott tries to use a towel to dry me but it feels like sandpaper on my skin so I scream against jaxons chest as the towel ignites in flames

  "Shit fuck you need to be careful Lucy"

  Scott scolds me throwing the towel in the bath I growl at him

  "I didn't mean to do it"

  I say through clenched teeth as jaxon rushes into the room

  "Tell me what you need baby"

  "Fuck me"

  He lays me on the bed and disappears, my hands go to the burn between my legs as I scream out as my finger connects with my clit. Jax comes back pulling a condom on himself then he takes my hand and forces them above my head as Scott climbs in behind me opening my legs wide with his as Jaxon leans Over me kissing my lips. I growl pulling him closer and taking control of the kiss, I was hungry, no starving for them, I felt his dick prod at my opening and I scream out into jaxons mouth as he pushes inside me, my back arches of the bed and my toes curl as I run my nails down his arms, Scott's hands work my nipples rolling them between his fingers as I cry out in pain and pleasure. Jaxon rams inside me catching my grunts in his mouth as he pummels me with his cock, my insides churn and tighten as I cum violently falling over the edge of ecstasy, but it does nothing for the heat spreading over my body getting hotter by the second, jaxon doesn't stop, grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him as he pounds into me, Scott sucks on my throat as another wave of heat hits bringing with it a sinfully good orgasm, both me and jaxon come together and he collapses on top of me catching my scream in his mouth. Darkness takes over and I pass out.
  ——————

  2 days later..

  It had been 2 days of unimaginable heat, my body hurt everywhere and the boys and myself were exhausted. Nothing stopped the burning between my legs, I couldn't eat or even drink without throwing up. I had a drip of fluids constantly attached to my arm to keep me from getting too dehydrated. The kids had gone to stay with dale and I missed my baby terribly, they would bring him over every few hours but I wanted to hold him, kiss him, talk to him. It was the middle of the night and the boys were out cold, they needed sleep as they had spent there time tag teaming me, switching places and fucking me until the heat disappeared. I lay in bed watching tv, in too much pain to move. My thoughts went back to my baby, I just wanted to hold him, I missed him so much and I don't know how I was going to survive when he went to Bora Bora.

  Lexi
  We need to make a pup, that might stop the heat

  Me
  I want one too but we have a battle to think of.

  Lexi
  We will keep our pup safe, they won't be able to touch our stomach

  Me
  You really think they will let us fight if we are pregnant

  Lexi
  Yes. If they want one they will agree to our terms. I'm sorry chick I need to sleep I can't deal with this heat any longer

  She disappears back to the darkness in my mind. I longed for another baby, I wanted one so badly, I wanted something that was all 3 of us. I'm not sure if it was the heat but every waking moment of the last 2 days had been consumed by thoughts of making a baby. But would I regret it when the heat left? I cry out as a new wave of heat starts at my toes making them curl painfully as the heat slowly spreads up and throughout my body. I cry out rolling on my side and using the last bit of energy I have left to push on jaxon.

  "Jax please I need you"

  He groans pushing on Scott

  "Your turn"

  "No I can't I'm to tired I'm sorry"

  I start to sob as the pain intensifies so I roll onto Jax hoping his skin would give me some sort of comfort. Jax rolls pushing me off so I'm between them both.

  "I'm so sorry baby"

  Jaxon whispers, wrapping his arms around me, Scott rolls sandwiching me in. I cry into Scott's shoulder

  "Ssssh baby it's going to end soon we just need to wait it out"

  His hands go to my crotch, his eyes still closed as he rubs on my clit. I groan rubbing myself against him

  "Fuck your drenched"

  A gunshot fires outside the house making us all freeze, then a ferocious growl and roaring begins as yet another unmated male attempts to fight through the army to get to me. I cry harder because I can't stop feeling like a failure, people dying because I'm in heat.

  Jaxons hand slides in between my legs. He growls as his finger meets Scott's as he curls his fingers inside me. I cry out as they work together to make me cum but it does nothing for the heat, it just makes it worse.

  "Please fuck me"

  I sob harder, I feel so bad because I know they have zero energy left, I know they are just as fucked as me, they can feel my pain just like I can feel there's so I know this is hurting them just as much as it's hurting me.

  "Baby I can't even lift my head I'm so sorry"

  Jaxon whispers, I whimper as they continue to fuck me with my fingers

  "Please, you can get me pregnant, I don't care I will have a baby just please fuck me please"

  They both freeze as I whimper into Scott's shoulder, he pulls back grabbing my face with his free hand

  "Baby I'm not going to get you pregnant because you want the heat to leave. I only want to do it if you want a baby"

  "Yeah you don't need to offer that Lucy"

  Jaxon continued. I pull back so I can see them both

  "I'm not, I want a baby, I want a baby because Lexi said we can protect it when we fight. We want a baby please, I'm begging you both to give me a baby"

  I plead with them with tears running down my face as they study me, they must be listening to my thoughts because Jax smashes his lips against mine in a rough and greedy kiss, he purrs sending goosebumps over my body, my body shudders and shivers under him, he pulls back staring into my eyes

  "You're sure? You're really really sure?"

  I nod

  "Iv never been more sure of anything in my life now please fuck me"

  He shakes his head a smile on his lips

  "Nope, I'm not going to fuck you im going to make love to you, this child will be made with love"

  "Agreed"

  Scott adds stealing a kiss, his is softer, slower and more sensual sending another wave of moisture straight to my core, my stomach does a little flip as jaxon kisses down my throat and over my nipples tugging one with his teeth as his fingers slide in and out of me slick with my juices. I groan into Scott's lips, my back arches pushing my chest into jaxons face. Scott's tongue explores my mouth tasting every inch of me. His sweet whiskey scent merges with jaxons richer one. They meld together, overpowering my senses making my tight muscles relax against the bed as they work their fingers together, exploring my insides. Scott's mouth moves down my chin and over my mark, he sucks and kisses every inch of skin that he comes into contact with his lips. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I move my hips against their hands. Scott sucks a nipple into his mouth, pulling it with his teeth then running his soft velvet tongue over the end to soothe the burn. Jaxon does the same on the other side but I needed more friction between my legs so I rock against them harder crying out.

  Jaxon pulls my legs apart, pushing my right leg up against my chest, he kisses my knee as Scott follows suit doing the same thing with my left leg. They both start the slow process of kissing down my inside thigh, nipping my skin along the way, I cry out as they make it to my opening at the same time, they both run their tongue in a line from my core to my clit. I cry out grabbing both their hairs and moving my hips against their faces. I scream as Scott sucks on my clit and jaxon runs his tongue around the rim of my entrance, he kisses up the side of Scott's face who growls as both of them run their tongues over my dripping opening. They moan tasting me, Scott invades my pussy with his tongue as jaxon sucks on my clit, my stomach turns tightening as my orgasm slowly builds up and I cry out as they throw me over the edge, my body shudders and shakes as they sit up slightly kissing each other prolonging my orgasm as I watch them. They moan as their tongues meet in a passionate slow sensual kiss.

  They pull back as I whimper and Jax moves up the bed kissing me deeply, it was soft and romantic, I pulled his head closer tangling my fingers in his hair. He pulls back as he slides inside me, my eyes roll to the back of my hair and I cry out grabbing his shoulders and pulling my fingers down his shoulders. He moans as he moves then stops groaning.

  "Ok baby you're going to take us both now ok?"

  Scott says before he kisses me, I was confused, what did he mean? I felt his dick prod at my already overfull entrance. I groan pushing against him

  "Good girl, just relax ok?"

  Jax whispers kissing Scott, watching them makes my body go limp as Scott pushes into me. I scream as he pushes all the way in.

  "Fucccccccck that's tight"

  He gasps, jaxon was groaning unable to talk as Scott moves slightly, my hips buck and suddenly they come to life fucking me together. My insides stretch to accommodate them and I cry out as pleasure washes over me. My insides melding around them perfectly as they moved together. I grab both of their shoulders digging my nails into them because I needed something to hold onto. My entire body vibrates and purrs under their touch. My insides explode in tingles as wave after wave of goosebumps spread throughout my core and across my body, I scream as they ram into me as hard as they can in this position but it was enough to hit my cervix and g spot sending me over the edge with a scream. My insides churn as the coil around my stomach tightens and spreads down and around my pelvis making both boys roar as it sucks on them, clamping down around them. They cry out as the coil explodes sending me into another violent orgasm, my body contracts and shudders while goosebumps spread everywhere making me scream as the boys explode together like a fire hydrant and suddenly the waves of white hot pleasure become waves of cool water lowering my temperature and killing my heat from my insides out. I fall back in the bed exhausted as the boys pull out and fall to either side of me. Now that the heat was gone a sudden thirst overwhelmed me, and a hunger.

  "Water, food, pleaseee"

  I whisper as all the moisture in my body disappeared with the heat, Scott rolls grabbing a bottle of water, he tries to hand it to me but my hands and body tremble unable to grasp it never mind hold it, jaxons helps me sit up as Scott places the straw at my lips handing the bottle to jaxon, I drink the water in a second as jaxon hands me another

  "No sttttrawww"

  I whimper, unable to talk properly because of the shaking. He places the bottle at my lips and I down the water gasping for air as my mouth returns to normal. After a minute Scott returns with more water and a peanut butter sandwich. He holds it to my lips and I take a huge bite and moan chewing quickly and taking another, after 3 sandwiches, a gatorade and a few more bottles of water the shaking finally subsides and I falls back into bed and I rip the drip from my hand and throw it away curling into bed under the blankets in both jaxons and Scott's exhausted body.
  —————

  I wake up to the sound of Carter's cry, my body moves before my mind does sitting up to look for him.

  "I told you to let her sleep she needs it"

  Scott snaps at jaxon, I put my arms out and jaxon sets Carter in my arms

  "He misses her"

  "It's fine I miss him to, come here baby lay with mummy"

  His cries settle as I touch him and I grin happy that he missed me just as much as I missed him.

  'damn she had the same effect on everyone she meets'

  I frown looking to Scott

  'Shit why is she looking at me like that?'

  'She's bloody brilliant, one touch and he stops crying'

  I look at Jax then down at my arms and I gasp, my tattoos had spread up my arms, flames from the 3 Ailm marks on my arms swirling around one smaller Ailm mark. I squeak jumping up

  "We ascended?"

  'Shit she can hear my thoughts that's why she looks so funny'

  Scott thinks and I chuckle blocking them out and studying my marks. I grin at them

  "What's wrong?"

  Jaxon says sitting down on the other side of the bed beside a cooing Carter

  "We made a baby, look the 3 marks swirling into one, we made a baby, Carter we made your mate"

  My heart swelled in joy as I touched my stomach looking down at it. I look to the boys who are both staring at my stomach, Scott breaks first his face turns from shocked awe to a beaming grin. He jumps onto the bed pulling me into a hug, he pulls back holding my head in his hands and he kisses me, when he pulls back he's crying

  "I love you, I love you so much. This is just the most amazing present, thank you, thank you so much baby"

  He kisses me again, but suddenly a crying jaxon rips me from his hold and he kisses me too. I wipe his face of tears and realise I'm crying too.

  "We made a baby, you have a baby, I love you, I love you so much baby. Thank you for this amazing gift"

  He kisses me again then let's me go kissing Scott, I take the opportunity to lay down beside Carter who's got his little fist in his mouth, I kiss his cheek and he pulls his hand away and starts to blow bubbles. He's perfect.

  "Mummy missed you so much, I'm not sure how I'm ever going to survive away from you but I promise when this is over I'm never leaving your side again. I love you baby. I love you so much"

  I lay down beside him and rub his belly with my hand. I close my eyes and go into his memories. Ashley has really stepped up and taken over most of his care with Mark's help. I open my eyes just as Carter curls in beside me, I wrap him in my arms and kiss his little cheek and I relax closing my eyes

  I wake up next with a rumbling stomach, as I peel my eyes open I realise I'm in Scott's arms, I yawn, stretching Turing to look for the baby but Carter and Jax were both gone. I climb out of bed and go to the shower turning it on and stepping inside. I scrubbed my body clean of all the dry sweat, it felt like I hadn't showered in weeks. When I'm done I feel a million times better than before. As I walk into the bedroom Scott sits up stretching

  "Hey"

  "Hey, what day is it?"

  I ask him, walking into the closet to find something to wear.

  "Monday"

  I freeze and turn to look at him

  "That means the kids are leaving in 3 days? What time is it?"

  I pull out a bra and throw it on, next some pants and flip flops and a comfortable blue maxi dress.

  "Around 4pm"

  I groan walking back out pouting

  "I can't believe I slept for so long"

  He shrugs leaning down and kissing me

  "It's ok you needed it, you have been through a lot and your growing a little person inside you"

  I smile as I remember about the baby, I place my hand over my stomach and smile, it feels no different but I do.

  "Well this little person is starved, pancakes?"

  He grins sighing

  "Please, I'm so sick of other people's food. It all tastes like cardboard. I'm so excited for dinner. What are you going to cook?"

  I chuckle walking out and down the stairs to find my baby. As I step of the last step I pause as mark jumps of the sofa shirtless

  "Fucking shit"

  I smirk, crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow as Ashley sat up with a bright red face. Scott growls

  "That's it you're definitely not moving to Sophie's. Nope! No fucking way get off her now mark"

  I look to Scott surprised as mark scratches the back of his neck

  "We weren't doing anything, chill dude"

  "And if we hadn't come downstairs what would you have done?"

  Scott crosses his arms staring him down, mark cocks his head to the side seemingly thinking about it, I chuckle and Scott glares at me

  "Oh please chill, they are 16 not 12 and we trust them not to take that final step isn't that right mark?"

  Scott smirks at me

  "I'll trust them if you insure they can't go that far"

  Mark freezes taking a step back

  "Hell no"

  "If you're not going to go that far then why is it a problem?"

  Mark looks to Ashley obviously considering it Ashley sighs and sits up holding her hand out to me

  "Do it to me, I'm not planning on going that far anyway, not until I'm the right age. Iv been pregnant once and I'm not planning on getting pregnant again so it's fine you can stop me until I'm 18"

  I slap Scott's shoulder and glare at him

  "No i'm not doing that, I trust them and mark will respect her wishes now leave them alone. Mark put a shirt on and Ashley help me in the kitchen, Scott go to the shop and get enough steaks for us all and dale and Greg and mark find my baby"

  Scott groans kissing my cheek

  "Fine but if I find them like that again she is not going"

  He walks out and when he's gone I sigh looking at them both

  "Seriously guys please be careful, I trust you both but he will follow through with that threat if he finds you like that again and I know he's got dad warned about the same thing plus don't think you can fool them your scents will chan—"

  I sniffed the air and growled

  "—seriously you have both already done it haven't you! Damn your a good lier Ashley you little shithead"

  I shake my head walking towards the kitchen they both follow me in looking guilty

  "I'm sorry we just got carried away and we used protection"

  "And what if next time you accidentally mark each other? I'm bringing you to get contraception after pancakes"

  She grins at me and I roll my eyes but I can't help but smile to myself. I can't blame them, if I was in their shoes I can't imagine not being able to be with each other. Living under the same roof but not allowed to touch each other.

  "Jax took the baby and maddie for a walk to the shops, they should be home soon"

  I smile and nod

  "What for?"

  Ashley snorts and shakes her head

  "Because maddie likes everything organised just like Jax does and she organised and cleaned when you were in heat just like he likes it so he's buying her a treat"

  I chuckle and shake my head getting the batter for the pancakes ready. I look to mark who's sitting watching me

  "So tomorrow we will get started on checking the packs thoughts"

  He frowned at me shaking his head

  "Me and maddie finished that when you were in heat, we added 6 names to the list plus 2 that were planning on kidnapping Carter"

  I paused looking at him

  "Hang on, they were in contact with the rogues?"

  "Yes, him and his wife. They had no kids but dale killed them straight away"

  I sigh and nod, taking in what he said. I need to figure out how to get him to protect himself.

  "I need to teach him to keep his bubble up, and to tell the difference between a rogue and pack member. Maybe by smell?"

  Mark bites his lip shrugging his shoulders

  "I don't know but he burned through the bouncer the other day, we had to keep the fire contained until Jax came to get him. He stopped and I made sure he didn't do it again but he did it because he missed you so I don't think anyone will be able to touch him. Maybe you should have a set amount of people and teach him to not burn them and not the house down"

  I chuckle at my boy turning on the pan just as the door opens and Jax walks in holding maddie's hand, she was grinning from ear to ear as Jax held Carter in the baby carrier

  "Lucyyyy"

  Maddies screams running to me, I grin hugging her back

  "I missed you, look Jax bought me a new game for the switch because I helped clean"

  I look at the game and pretend to be excited about it

  "Amazing, your going to have so much fun"

  "Can I play now please Jax?"

  She looks at him for permission he grins

  "Go ahead kid, hey baby"

  He kisses me as Carter cooes looking towards me. I grin rubbing my hands together as I lift him out and kiss his cheek

  "Hey baby boy, I missed you"

  "Did you miss me?"

  Jax asks I chuckle and pull him in for another kiss

  "Of Course I did, I'm making pancakes, come on baby you can help mummy"

  He grins sniffing the air but freezes and I cringe as he growls

  "You little bastards Scott is going to kill you both! You better have used protection"

  "Yes they did and let's just hope Scott doesn't notice"

  I answered him. He mutters something under his breath and walks to the sofa where maddie was playing her game. I mouthed 'you're so damn lucky' to them both as I went back to my hot pan. I plop a little into the pan but it's harder than it looks to hold a baby while I cook so I look to Ashley