35

She shivers at the thought as we return to the car, we make it home and I pull out my bag of vitamins and head to the house rubbing my belly already hungry again. As we walk in the boys look up and Jax frowns taking the bag from me and looking through it

  "Do you need all of these?"

  "Yes she also needs to eat more because the baby is growing at a super rate and here I took a picture I named it little nut"

  Ashley answers for me excitedly making me laugh as she pulls out her phone

  "Sorry you were talking to her I'm just really excited"

  The boys' phones beep and they pull them out and swoon at the photo. Jaxon comes to my side and pulls me into a hug.

  "You should have told us about a scan we could have come"

  "I didn't think I was going to get one, I just knew I needed these"

  "How fast? This baby nut looks bigger than it's meant to be?"

  Scott says studying the picture, I go to him and lift his head peeking him on the lips

  "Well she's an active primordial because she's already 6 weeks in human weeks so she will be born around the 2 month mark"

  Carter starts to cry so I go to him, when he sees me he starts to goo and gaa, my heart melts at his little chubby cheeks and face. I lift him up as he throws his little fists out talking to me and telling me all about his day. Or at least that's what I think he's talking about. After some kisses and cuddle I feed him then burp him just as the doorbell rings.

  I hadn't seen the girls since the wedding and I wasn't planning on it either but the girls at the rogue camp take priority over my feelings towards them. I stand up with Carter in my arms as Jaxon answers the door, the girls walk in with grins on their face freezing on the spot when they notice Carter in my arms. He goo's making me look at him and I can't help but plant a soft kiss on his chubby little cheek.

  "You have a baby in your arms?"

  Isla says pointing to me, I smirk cocking my head to the side

  "I have MY baby in my arms, this is Carter mcgregor"

  "Why the hell did you not tell us?"

  Ailm says walking forwards and holding her arms out, I pass him over and he starts to cry.

  "Ssssh sssssh ssssh baby it's ok it's ok"

  She whispers to him swinging from side to side

  "Honestly I was going to but I ended up going into heat and it lasted for days so when I woke up and they told me you were coming I thought it best to wait and surprise you"

  She starts to bounce him and I grind my teeth itching to get back to him. Jaxon walks over and scoops him up, kissing his cheek and setting him back in my arms. I relax instantly and so does Carter

  "He's a mummy's boy ain't that right son. not that I don't blame you, she's pretty spectacular"

  He kisses his smiling face again and he reaches out to grab his hair but jaxon pulls back

  "Ugh ugh ugh, you need to be faster than that you little shit"

  He coos stuffing his fist in his mouth like he was replying making me giggle. Ailm steps forward and looks down at him, deacon behind him.

  "He's so beautiful, so where did he come from?"

  Ailm asks me, smiling down at him, I tell them the entire story, passing him off to Scott as I cook, he sits at the island with everyone else as I cook, the kids were cooking outside as Conor arrived. He and his mate Hannah excused themselves to hang with the kids as I finished the rest of the food. I line everything up on the island as Mark comes in and places the pile of steaks at the end, everyone takes a plate and helps themselves, the kids, Connor and Hannah choose to eat outside as we sit inside.

  "So when will we be attacking?"

  Jake asks before he takes a bite of food. I put the baby into the pram and he fell off to sleep immediately.

  "Mum and dad arrive the day after tomorrow so maybe that night?"

  Jax says, I smile as he uses the name they constantly ask him to use. It's typical he says it when they aren't here instead of when they are

  "Sounds good. How many are we talking about?"

  Deacon speaks with a mouth full of food making me smile

  "A lot, we think around 6000 altogether, maybe a few hundred kids"

  Jaxon replies

  "Ok so what's the plan then?"

  We jump into planning the fight that was to come, we plan every detail down to the second, we spend the entire meal strategizing and when we were done I was exhausted again. I yawn, stretching as the kids come in and Conor and Hannah leave. We all got up and headed outside so the guys could smoke. I take a seat on jaxon's knee and sniff the smell of weed in the air.

  "You're not smoking?"

  I smile shaking my head, I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet

  "No, I stopped when I went into heat. Stopped drinking to, I definitely feel healthier"

  They are all frown at me

  "Your a hound now, you don't need to be healthier"

  I raise my eyebrows at them

  "Seriously? Of Course I can, anyway I like not smoking it; keeps my head clear"

  They shrug and smoke talking about random stuff, I feel guilty about lying but I didn't want to jinx anything. when they are done they leave and my exhaustion takes itself to a whole new level. I excuse myself falling into bed and kicking my shoes and leggings off, I curl up under the sheets as the boys settle the baby and climb in on both sides beside me.

  The next day I spent with all the kids going for walks, cooking treats and playing board games. We finish with a movie night and head to bed early excited for my parents to arrive the next morning. Carter's anxiety had definitely calmed down and it was obvious he now trusted Scott and Jaxon fully and he loved Ashley and mark, maddie didn't really pay much attention to him a little jealous that she wasn't the baby anymore, She loved Jaxon and helped him organise his office and help him with alpha juties and that seemed to make her feel better about not being the baby.

  I woke up first the next morning so I turned off the alarms before they started to blare, Carter was still asleep soundly and we had a little time before we had to prepare for my parents so I smiled a devious smile and crawled under the blankets and down jaxons body, I pulled his boxers down slightly so his already hard cock jumped from under the fabric, next I pulled Scott's out grabbing onto him. He moans as I run my tongue over jaxons tip grabbing him with my free hand he grunts as I pull on them both sucking jaxon into my mouth, I feel his hands tangle in my hair as I push him the whole way in, he thrusts up hitting the back of my throat as I pull on Scott, he rolls giving me better access as he pulls jaxon in for a kiss, Jax pumps into my throat faster groaning as Scott kisses down his throat. I move my lips to Scott's dick, continuing to pump on jaxons with my hand. Scott thrusts into my mouth and down my throat bottoming out with a grunt. I suck on him as he slams into me repeatedly, fast. I groan as the pain merges with the pleasure through the bond making me wet.

  Jaxon reaches down and yanks me up the bed slamming his lips against mine in a desperate bruising kiss, his tongue invades my mouth and he groans as he tastes Scott on my tongue, Scott's hands run down my body and in between my legs. He stuffs his fingers inside me fast and hard making me pull away from Jax and throw my head back. Sparks erupt over my skin as my back arches off the bed, Jaxons lips pull my nipple into his mouth sucking on it and kneading my other breast. I groan, pulling on his hair and bucking my hips against Scott's fingers.

  Jax lifts me, setting me on his knee straddling me, I groan grabbing the headboard as Scott slaps my ass. I bite my lip to stop the scream that so desperately wants to rip out of my chest. When he slaps me again I groan rubbing myself against jaxons dick needing the friction to cool the burn between my legs. I slide down on Jaxon as he thrusts up, my eyes roll to the back of my head as I move with him, I feel Scott's dick press against the tight muscles around my ass. I will my body to relax as Scott sucks on the skin around my mark. He pushes inside and jaxon catches the scream in his mouth, they move together fucking me hard and fast.

  soon I'm panting as the coil in my stomach tightens with each thrust threatening to burst and send me over the edge. My heart hammers as my body erupts in tingles, my blood feels like it's bubbling under my skin as they move in unison. Then together we all cum and I scream into jaxons mouth, he grunts and I collapse exhausted.  Scott pulls out and falls on his back beside us as jaxon holds me chuckling.

  "Well damn you can wake me up like that every morning"

  I chuckle laying like a starfish on his chest. He kisses my head

  "Little nut is hungry"

  I pout looking at Scott he kisses my lips then pulls back

  "Well we better feed little nut then, come on we better shower before we lift your parents"

  I grin jumping up and I dart out of the bed and into the bathroom, I turn the shower on and step under the stream of water when it's still cold and I sigh happily, Jax walks in and jumps back

  "Damn that's cold little wolf"

  "Oh don't be a baby"

  I yank him towards me and I kiss his lips as he grins down at me, the water starts to heat up as I wash him. We shower fast and I get dressed in some leggings and a vest top. I look in the mirror and smile, rubbing my belly, it was bloated and a little hard so I took a picture wanting to remember how I looked while pregnant. Scott kneels in front of me and kisses my belly.

  "Hey little nut"

  I smile but Carter starts to cry distracting me so I go to him. He's growing so fast as soon as he sees me his little legs and arms start flailing around, it's almost like he's reaching for me. I giggle lifting him up and blowing bubbles on his belly, he giggles and we all freeze

  "Did he just?"

  "-yes he did hang on let me record it do it again lucy... now"

  I blow bubbles on his belly and he giggles again. I pull back smiling

  "Did you giggle for mummy?"

  I blow more and his little giggles fills my heart with absolute
  Joy. I blow more bubbles and he grabs my hair yanking on it as he giggles

  "Awch"

  The boys laugh as Jaxon comes over and untangles his fingers from my hair then he takes him from me as I throw my hair up into a bobble and my stomach growls.

  "I need food"

  I leave and head to the kitchen just as Mark tries to sneak out of Ashley's room. I rush over to him catching his arm and pulling him out the door

  "What the fuck you little shitbag he's going to kill you, go wait outside until we leave"

  He huffs walking out the door,

  "And make sure and shower you stink of her"

  I close the door and rush to Ashley's room, opening the door. She's rushing around trying to get dressed I slip in and close the door

  "Have you got a death wish! Go and shower and open a window if he comes in here your fucked"

  She groans turning for the shower

  "Sorry lucy"

  "Don't be sorry, be more careful and your babysitting when we leave"

  I leave the room and immediately put up my block as I enter the kitchen where Scott's waiting for me.

  "What's up with Ashley?"

  I frown

  "What do you mean? I just told her to get up because she's watching the baby when we leave to lift my parents"

  It's not a lie so I concentrate on the truth and walk to the kitchen smiling.

  "Mmmhmmmm are you sure that's all"

  I cringe. I can't lie to him so I pause and look at him sighing, I scratch the back of my neck.

  "Please don't ask me to break her confidence? I don't want to lie to you but I don't want to tell you her private stuff either"

  He smiles kissing my cheek

  "As long as she's ok and you have it covered then you don't need to tell me but thank you for being honest"

  I grin and kiss him again then I pull away and start making Carter's bottle as I heat up the pan for pancakes and strawberry sauce. Ashley comes from the room just as Jaxon comes downstairs with Carter. I grin as I look him over, he looks adorable in little dark jeans and a white shirt with blue stars, it has a matching blue bow tie and blue braces. His black hair is pushed to the side and he's wearing tiny little brown boots

  "Oh my gosh that kid is damn adorable, come here little brother I'll feed you your bottle"

  I smile as Ashley takes him from a grinning jaxon, he kisses me on the cheek and I go back to cooking.

  "When we are gone you need to strip the bedsheets of your bed and maddies and marks to, wash them and put fresh sheets on"

  They all pause and look at me, I frown

  "What, it's a chore it's not going to kill them, the others can help ok?"

  Understanding passes over her features and she smiles and nods

  "No problem, I'll do it as soon as I get him settled"

  "Where is mark? He should be up for training by now?"

  Scott says and my eyes widen and I look at jax, his face falls and he rolls his eyes

  "I told him to take the day and sleep in, he will be training hard with dad so he will need the sleep, Ashley can wake them both up when we leave"