17

He blushes at the attention as I let them into the kitchen where Scott is getting drinks ready, Jax takes me by the waist and smiles

  "Let me see what you see"

  I close my eyes and pass it to Jax, he gasps and ends with a grin

  "Yeah that's kind of amazing"

  He whispers looking at him

  "It really is, can I be his friend?"

  He smirks with his eyebrow in the air

  "Since when have you ever let my opinion stop you from doing anything, but yes you can. We all can. I just wish we had a girl around to make you feel more comfortable"

  I growl at him and he laughs shaking his head

  "Not like that, there is only one woman for us I assure you, I mean as a friend"

  I screw up my nose and shake my head

  "No, I like being the only girl. It makes me feel special plus they are so bitchy. I've got Ailm and Isla and that's all I need"

  "Your special anyway babe"

  Scott comes over kissing my cheek then kissing Jaxon, I shrug

  "I know that but I like it the way it is"

  And I did, the boys spoil me, they make me feel special even Dale has a way to make me feel special in a best friend kind of way and hopefully Greg now too. I liked being the one to scold the boys when they were bad and make them food when they were hungry. I loved looking after them and caring for them. I loved watching their reaction as I made them something new. They were mine and I was theirs and I did not want another girl in my way. It would just ruin everything.

  "Ok we better get out there, are you ready Luna?"

  "Hell yes, let's make this official"

  As I walk out the door the place is a flurry of energy and excitement, the smell of food fills the air, kids laughing all around us. Some were drinking and others dancing. People on the ground on blankets eating with their neighbours. It was a breath of fresh air.

  "They look like a real pack"

  I say to Jax who's smiling

  "They really do, come on let's get this done and enjoy our evening"

  Jaxon takes one hand and Scott takes my other, they lead me to the small stage in front, Dale and Greg stay by our side and climb up when we do. An older man who looks extremely uncomfortable stands to the side.

  "Fred you want to get this show on the road"

  "Please, I'm not use to this, it's a little intimidating"

  The man's aura was clear, he shook my hand and I smiled. He was one of the very few older generations that wanted this change. Even though he's uncomfortable it's clear he's happy we are moving into the future.

  "Luna it is an absolute pleasure to meet you, I might be a little afraid of the noise but what you have done here is amazing. Welcome to our pack we are so very lucky to have you"

  My heart melts and I pull him into a hug, he freezes but hugs back and relaxes a little

  "Thank you"

  I pull away and Scott shakes his hand as Jax whistles to the crowd, the music stops and everyone stops what they are doing and they look at us. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks but Scott, sensing my nervousness grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. I relax and smile at the crowd.

  "We are here tonight to celebrate and congratulate. We are here as a pack to welcome our new Luna beta and gamma."

  The crowd whistles and applauds as Jax takes my other hand and turns to Fred. He pulls a knife from his pocket and gives it to Jax then he looks at me.

  "Luna, do you swear to take on this pack, be a mentor, a mother, a friend and a teacher to those that need it? Do you swear to cherish them as your own and fight for them until the day of your death?"

  "I do"

  "Do you swear to be here when the alpha can't. help him lead this pack into a bigger brighter future by his side?"

  "I do"

  "Alpha do you want to do the honours"

  Jax cuts the palm of my hand then his own and pushes our hands together, I gasp as the link to each pack member opens up and I feel them all in my head buzzing around. I push them out the door and close it, locking it in place.

  "Congratulations, welcome to the pack"

  Fred says, Jax pulls me to the side and Scott, dale and Greg step forward.

  "Please name your ranked members"

  "Your beta and our mate Scott, and the gammas are dale and Greg"

  "Men do you swear to serve and obey your alpha and Luna until the day you die? Follow them wherever they go and take care of this pack as your own until the day you die?"

  "I do"

  They all answer.

  "Bend the knee"

  Scott goes to kneel but Jax stops him and pulls him beside us. Mates don't submit to mates. We are equal. He looks confused but I give him a small smile.

  "Pack submit to your ranked members"

  Everyone including the kids kneel and bend their necks for us. As they do, Scott and Greg gasp as the pack link clicks in place for them, pack blood is already running through their veins because they have been marked. It's only the Luna that needs to cut her palm. When that's done everyone stands

  "Congratulations to our new ranked members"

  The crowd goes wild and after a minute Jaxon chuckles and wags his hand and they all shut up.

  "I just want to thank the Luna, it was her idea to make this ceremony into a celebration. Iv always wanted to bring this pack into the future, to become like all the others but she believes that we are that. And to prove it she wanted to throw this party for you all, she believes that in a pack we celebrate together, we mourn together and we rejoice together so she has promised that If this goes well in the future there will be alot more evenings like this so please give a well deserved round of applause for the Luna of the lupos pack"

  Whistles and cheers erupt from all around us. After a minute Jax chuckle looking at me

  "See I told you they would love you"

  I grin back

  "Ok ok calm down, everyone go enjoy your evening. Food and drink and sweets and cake are a plenty so please enjoy"

  They all go back to what they are doing as Jax turns to me and Scott with the widest grin I've ever seen him wear. He kisses Scott then he lifts me up and kisses me to, he walks us of the stage with my legs wrapped around his waist

  "I can walk you know"

  "I know but I like to carry you"

  He kisses my head so I rest against him, we head for one of the few tables and grab a few bottles of liquor then sit on one of the blankets close by and watch as the pack interact. A few people come over and say hey but to my surprise the girl I fought came by to say hello. Scott growled at her but I put my finger up and she froze in fear, his aura was big before but now it was huge.

  "Scott give her a chance"

  He nods and I pat the area beside us, Jaxon says nothing, he just watches her with interest. I take her hand and give her what looked like a reassuring squeeze, and a warm smile. She was buzzing with excitement that we had brought the pack together, she was actually happy how things had turned out and she was grateful to have me be part of the pack and she felt awful about our start. She wasn't pure like Ailm or Isla but she was a good enough person and she was definitely loyal to the pack.

  "What's up?"

  "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry for how I treated you and I'm really happy that you are here and I should have seen that sooner, I hope you can forgive me and train with me at training some time?"

  I nod

  "That would be really really lovely thank you"

  After that the night went smoothly, I lay against Scott and smoked a joint and I'm not sure when but the next thing I knew I woke up in our bed with alarms blaring. I groan and push one of the boys to stop the noise

  "Make it stop, make it stop!"

  "Would you stop hitting me"

  Scott snaps

  "Not until you make it stop"

  He growls and moves then he turns and pulls me into his chest, he wraps his arms around me and rests his head beside mine but the next thing I know I'm being ripped out of his arms like a rag doll and into Jax's.

  "What are you doing give her back"

  Scott pulls me back I growl and sit up

  "I'm going to kill you both!"

  "He had you all night it's my turn"

  Jax pulls me over to his side and wraps his arms around me tightly. I relax but I feel Scott's hands reaching for me so I grab them and rip him towards me so I'm in the middle and they are both snuggling me

  "That's better"

  Scott sighs and I close my eyes only to be disturbed by another damn alarm

  "Who is responsible for all the noise I'm going to kill you both"

  I cry out, Scott kisses my cheek snuggling into my neck

  "It was his bright idea apparently he has a surprise"

  "Oh fuck I forgot get up get up get up"

  Jaxon jumps up and I could physically cry

  "Jax please don't make me wake up I haven't slept in, in days"

  "It's worth it"

  He counters, I open one eye and he laughs at me

  "Are you sure because I really can't see anything that would be better than laying in bed with both my men"

  "Well what about going to see your parents"

  Now that got both mine and Scott's attention and we sat up rubbing our eyes it was still dark out

  "What when?"

  "Bags are already packed and in the car, flight leaves in an hour so get up, you can even wear your pjs. So up smoke coffee go, Ailm and Isla will meet us at the runway they are coming with us"

  I squeal and jump up and into Jax's arms and I kiss him, he deepens it dropping me back in the bed and leaning over me

  "On second thoughts maybe we can be a little bit late"

  He growls climbing on me as Scott kisses down my neck, my thighs damp in anticipation as Jax pulls my panties from my body and buries his head in my pussy, I gasp as his tongue licks from my core to my clit their arousal flooding me from the bond making my own even more intense, Scott kisses down my neck and over my mark sucking on it sending goosebumps all over my body in waves, my back arches as I grab both their hairs as Jax runs a circle with his tongue around my hard clit teasing my entrance with his fingers then he buries his tongue in my pussy, Scott pulls my top off and over my head diving straight for my nipple biting down hard with his teeth making me scream, he releases it and soothes the ache with his tongue and does it all over again, that alone has the coil in my stomach curl incredibly tight.

  "Fuckkkk I'm guna cum"

  "Cum on his face baby"

  I let go at Scott's word and scream as the coil springs free and I cream all over Jax's face he growls lapping up my juices and then he stands quickly pulling his dick out and sliding inside me, I cry out at feeling so full, he fucks me hard and fast until I'm pushed over the edge again, when I cum down from my high he pulls out as Scott kisses him, he moans into his mouth as he tastes my essence, I watch them entranced with how remarkably fucking perfect they were together, I groan as just the sight of them touching each other has my stomach tightening again.They growl pulling back to look at me sniffing the air

  "Someone likes to watch"

  Scott says a devious smile as he pulls away from Jax and pulls me up for a kiss lifting my leg in the air, he lines up with my entrance and he slides inside. I scream as he hits me straight in the cervix filling me up. Jax pushes him forward and grabs his hair and he pushes inside Scott and I cum at just the sight of it.

  My insides are churning with excitement as I watch them together. Jax hammers into Scott, Scott hammers into me, we both scream as we cum together and Jax falls forward releasing inside Scott with a grunt. They fall to the bed and we gasp for air until the stupid alarm starts to boat again

  "I swear if anyone tries to wake me this early again I'm gonna shoot you"

  "What if it's to dance in the rain?"

  Jaxon says smirking, I grin back

  "No if it's to dance in the rain you can wake me up anytime"

  I answer back. We rush getting ready and make it to the plane by 2am, the girls were basically asleep when we got their, I smoked my joint in record time and Scott carried me into the plane, he held me on his knee at takeoff and I must have passed out because I only woke up when it was bright outside and I was cuddled in between them both, I lay facing Jax as he held me close with his leg over my waist and Scott's face was on mine spooning me with his leg over me. I hear the door click

  "If your fucking nows the time to tell me because I'm coming in"

  I giggle at Ailms voice

  "All clear but I might need your help to get out of here"

  "Isla I need your help"

  Ailm shouts, I heard her giggle

  "Are the boys naked I've been begging to see that highny since I first laid eyes on that tank"

  I snort and laugh

  "No they are decent"

  "Well that's disappointing"

  Then she seen me and started to laugh

  "Damn girl your like a pin cushion"

  They grab my legs and yank me down the bed, we are all giggling like schoolgirls as Scott jumps up and roars scaring the shit out of us. The girls dropped my legs and screamed and I nearly pass out.

  "Not fucking funny fucker"

  Ailm slaps Scott and he roars and laughs as Jax wakes up and groans

  "Would you all keep it down"

  "Maybe you should tell that to your not so little friend down there, damn Lucy is Scott's that big too? I thought you were joking? You take 2 of those at the same time"

  Me and Ailm nearly fall over laughing, Scott snorts and laughs and Jax goes bright red rolling on his belly

  "You really need to stop telling people about my dick Lucy, first your parents and now them both"

  "Don't worry tiger we all came to that conclusion the moment we met you. Damn your built like a tree it's no surprise you have a trunk between your legs"

  I nearly die laughing, even Jax laughs this time as jake appears behind isla

  "Isla I told you to not come in here"

  "Relax, they were dressed and we had to save Lucy, she wasn't able to breathe.. it was a whole thing so we came to save her"

  "Your such a bad liar, I swear I can't bring you anywhere"

  He throws her over his shoulder

  "Excuse me it's actually the other way around your like the damn fun police"

  She rants as he carries her away, we get out of bed and head for coffee, I sit on the couch watching tv with the girls as the boys talk. Ailm pull out a machine and puffs on it and hands me it

  "What is it?"

  "Wolf weeds first merchandise, press the button and puff"

  I do what I'm told and I'm hit with pure strong weed.

  "Wow that's cool"

  She grins

  "I got you and the boys some, we are testing different ones before we choose our favourite, we also got pipes too but this is cool because you can smoke it anywhere and nobody will know, and you don't need to roll. I like this one the best so far but you can try them and tell me what your favourite one is"

  I grin taking another few hits and it's actually stronger than smoking and makes the weed taste amazing. The pilot lets us know we are getting ready to land so we stand to take our seats scott grabbing me and pulling me on his knee, Jax looks at him like he's stupid

  "What are you doing you had her when we took off I get her when we land"

  He reaches for me and tries to pull me from Scott but Scott grabs my feet growling at him trying to tug me back, I curse under my breath as everyone watches us animatedly

  "You got to hold her in bed so I get her now"

  "No! We both had her in bed so I get her now!"

  He growls at him as I just lay there in their arms being tugged around like a rag doll after a minute I get sick of it.

  "Put me down!"

  They freeze, eyes going wide at my tone of voice, the actually looked a little frightened, Scott gently let my feet fall to the ground and Jaxon let's me stand.

  "For being big man babies none of you get me now sit the fuck down and put on your seatbelts"

  I storm to the free seats opposite them as they sit down and do what they are told. I glare at my family as they try to hide their laughter with their hands. Once settled Jax punched Scott's arm

  "See now you made her mad!"

  Scott grabs his shoulder and growls punching him back

  "That hurt and it was your damn fault for trying to take her in the first place!"

  "MY FAULT? MY FUCKING FAULT! It was my turn you asshole"

  I rub my temples already, having a headache! Scott puts his hands in Jax's long locks and messes it all up

  "No you had her last night"

  He said while he messes his hair like a child

  "Scott we are about to meet her parents and you just fucked up my hair!"

  He punches him in the crotch, Scott gasps, grabbing his dick. All the colour drains from his face and he squeaks. I rip my belt of growling and stomping my feet in front of them, they both jump back in their seats

  "Jaxon Jasper mc Gregor you went too far! Apologies right now!"

  I shout furious, Scott smirked at him and I growled at him

  "Don't you fucking make me come over their Scott because you will not like what I do!"

  I had no idea what I was going to do but he froze slamming his lips together and nodding slightly

  "Apologies right now because we are not getting off this plane to meet my parents with you both behaving like this!"

  "Sorry"

  They say to each other sarcastically I growl again taking a step closer and fisting my hands at my side, my eyes wide trained on both of them and I'm sure I looked like my mother right now but I didn't care they were making me crazy.

  "Better"

  I say through clenched teeth

  "Sorry"

  I sigh and take my seat pulling on my belt when I heard sniggering from across the plane and I snap my head towards my family who all freeze

  "I am not opposed to kicking your asses too, if I can put them both on their ass with a touch I sure as hell can do it to you all too!"