Chapter 64 •

Divya's Pov

"I need to leave early, you were sleeping so didn't wake you up..i will be late and won't be in the office today...when we meet I will tell you everything..bye.
-Rhagav"

And that's right he wasn't in the office today the entire day. Also no one knew where is he, strangely when I called Dhruv in his office for some official work signatures and information his assistant said he isn't in the office too and has taken a leave suddenly without any information.
What's wrong with both of them!!??
I called Aditi to know what's the actual matter is it again Tiger, so after one ring she picked up the call.
"Hello..Hi divu how are you!? How is everything going aur ajj meri yaad kaisi aa gayi?" (How come you remembered me today?)
"I'm good. Everything is well too, only if you answer my questions properly."
"No hello no hi straight on point talks...Ohhh so you called to investigate me!! Huhh?" She spoke humorously with a sight glint of nervousness.
"Not investigation just asking...and please if you know answer properly. I'm serious."
"What happened is everything ok?!!" She spoke with seriousness.
"Aditi...where is Dhruv and Rhagav are they planning something, is it by anyway related to Ti-" she cut me off with a sushh and Aditi continued speaking.
"Suhhh no don't, don't take that name openly. Listen Divu, you are an officer and I feel that's why it's important for you to know don't take his name infront of anyone especially in offices...but no I can't say everything about that on phone, you can't trust anyone around you ok?! Just remember this whatever you are thinking don't speak out loud in Public, or infront of anyone Okay?!"
"That means I was right there is something. You all know about this right?" I kind of mummered and she hummed. "Alright then let's meet-"
"No Rhagav is gonna tell you TODAY ITSELF EVERYTHING. He started it and now he needs to tell you, not me wait for tonight ok."
"Okay..thanks Adi. Love you.."
"Anytime Divu..bye love you."
'Bye."
What is it now!? Why is this happening all over again, Again when everything started slowly falling into right places...let's wait for Rhagav to come back and see what now?!

Author's Pov

Later that evening..

Divya came back from work around 6pm that evening, and as soon as she came she was surprised by her in laws, her mother in law and father in law, Mrs Chaudhury and Mrs Chaudhury. As soon as she entered the house she was welcomed by a loud and cheerful voice of Mrs Chaudhury "SURPRISE"...
saying this Mrs Chaudhury engulfed Divya in a warm welcoming hug and said "I missed you soo much, you can't even imagine so much, this old man here has eaten my head all day long, I miss our evening gossips chat so much" she spoke and complain in cute voice.
Divya too hugged her back, and look back to see Mr Chaudhury's reaction when she heard her mother in law's complain, Mr Chaudhury who was smiling a minute back made a face hearing his wife's comment and said "ohh really, look who is speaking you are the one who ate my brain the entire day" seeing and hearing that Divya chucked shaking her head, and said "I miss you both a lot, you both no idea how much".
"And me?" Mr Chaudhury said coming from behind "yes you too!" so three of them side hugged each other.
"Oh look who is here"suddenly after sometime Mr Chaudhury said turning back towards the hall four more members along with Dadi and Nani were standing
They were Rhagav's parental uncle(Chachu) - VINAY CHAUDHURY and Aunty(chachi) - SIMPLE CHAUDHURY along with their daughter Rinni and son Abhinav ,they are twins (Abhi was the eldest one), they are the sweetest.
Vinay Chaudhury is also a business man like his brother and a owner of a chain of resturents in India and Abroad.
Mrs Dimple Chaudhury is an architect and a patner in her husband's business.
Divya met them in very often at house in Lucknow also in lots family gathering, parties and sometimes in monthly sunday family dinners when Her and Rhagav's posting was in Lucknow,