Chapter two

As soon as I walked out the door, I started to walk towards the park with Mickey. I looked down at Mickey, who's tail was wagging like crazy. I giggled and looked ahead. Fall was almost coming but it was still kinda hot out. The sky was nice and clear and a slight breeze that blew my blonde hair back. I stopped at the stoplight and pressed the button that would stop the cars from coming. I waited a few seconds and then it finally showed a red light. I walked across the street with Mickey in front of me. The humidity was brutal today and I fanned myself even though I knew it wouldn't have helped. I finally made it to the park, Park Hope.

Every teenager goes there so it would be no surprise if Rachael planned the party here despite the fact she would have to get the approval of someone because she couldn't really just plan a party at the park. Especially a teenager party. I finally made it to the park and spotted Rachael, she wasn't that hard to spot with her newly dyed blue hair. She was sitting against a tree with her notebook open and chewing on a pencil. I grinned when I saw her but obviously she didn't notice because the tree was in front of me and she was sitting in the opposite way. I tip toed towards and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Boo!," I yelled. She jumped up and placed a hand on her heart. Once she calmed down, she glared at me.

"Emery, you scared the hell out of me!," She yelled. I laughed and wiped my eyes. I held my hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist!," I giggled. She punched my arm lightly and she grinned.

"You're horrible!," She said and I bowed. Rachael smiled at Mickey and bend down to scratch his head. He barked happily and she giggled. She straightened up and then sat down against the tree. I plopped down next to her and nudged her.

"So, what's the plan?," I asked as I ran my fingers on Mickey's head. She picked up her notebook and scanned what she wrote. I laid my head against her shoulder as I waited.

"Well, I decided to have the party at my house because my parents aren't going to be home!," She exclaimed. My head shot up and I grinned at her.

"Are you serious!?," I yelled and she nodded her head excitedly. We squealed and grabbed each other's shoulders and grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Do you know how much fun we are going to have!"

"Uh a ton!," She squealed. She looked down at her notes again and placed her finger down at something.

"Okay, I have everything except...Alcohol," She said sheepishly. I groaned at her and smacked my forehead. Mickey looked at me and whined. I shushed him and placed my hand against his mouth, and then he licked my hand.

"How did you forget to buy it! Uh hello we need it!," I exclaimed. Rachael groaned and placed her head in her hands.

"That's cause I was to busy buying everything else that I simply forgot to buy it," She said looking at me. I blew a hair out of my face which I always had a habit of doing for some reason. I ran a hand through my hair and began to think. The sun was making my feet really hot and I pulled them closer towards my chest, hugging my knees. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Don't your parents have a stash of Alcohol somewhere?," I asked and she gave me a puzzled look. Her eyebrows scrunched together and her eyes squinted at me.

"Yeah, why?," She said and I gave her a wicked grin. Her eyes widened at my expression and she shook her head and placed her arms over her chest, making an X. "No, no way! We're not doing that"

"Oh come on! Your parents rarely drink Alcohol, like they only drink for the holidays and there's not gonna be one for awhile since it's only September, we can buy the exact same brand once it's all done, they won't see the difference!," I say as I pouted. She groaned when she saw my face and covered her face. I made a whimpering noise and Mickey raised his head in concern. I winked at him and kissed his head. "Come on, Rach".