Chapter Thirty Six

A/N: Okay so this is a slightly mature chapter, so I'm just warning you guys! You must be like at least 18 or older to read this but apparently you guys will read this even if you're not 18! So enjoy! And sorry this took so long! I have been busy and also have been unmotivated to make a chapter but I'm slightly in better spirits and I will try to post when I'm motivated and I don't have writer's block! Enjoy my lovely readers!

The next day, I was fixing my bed and fixing the creases when I heard my cell phone ring. I couldn't find it so I searched around the floor and found it under my bed, I grabbed it and answered it. Rachael was the one that was calling me.

"Hello?" I said and Rachael squealed. I pulled my ear from the phone and waited for her to stop squealing. She eventually did and I put my ear back on the phone.

"You won't believe who's party we're going to!" Rachael screamed. I jumped from the sudden scream and I covered my ear. She finally stopped and I removed my ear again.

"Um Rachael, that sounds great and all but here's the thing . . . I hate parties," I said. There was complete silence on the other line and I almost thought she fainted. But then I heard her take a deep breath.

"You hate. . .parties. . .is this because of the fact that you're back to your old self?" she asked gently. I nodded but then I realized she obviously couldn't see me so I said yes.

"Yeah, the real me hates parties and I only went to them because of Jasper, he always helped me with my anxiety when there were so many people. I was so alone most of the time so when I went to my first ever party, I was in a state of panic and Jasper was there to calm me down," I say as I twirled my hair. I heard Rachael make a hum sound and clicking her tongue. She suddenly made a huge squeal and I jumped again. She really needed to stop doing that, I kept getting scared. I told her to calm down and she did.

"What if Jasper came to the party!?" she exclaimed. I think she was jumping on the bed because I heard her mattress creaking. Rachael would always jump on the bed each time she was excited and she was in her room.

"Jasper, come to the party?" I say uneasily.

"Of course! That way he can be by your side and calm you down! Isn't he your boyfriend? I saw the way you two were kissing! That was a full blown make out session! His tongue was way down there! Did you two have sex!?" Rachael squealed. My face was bright red from what Rachael said. Sex! With Jasper! I never even thought about that at all! I shook my head and my face burned up even more.

"N-No w-we d-did n-not! W-Why w-would y-you e-even s-say t-that!" I stuttered as I fanned myself. Rachael laughed at my answer.

"Take it easy! It was just a question! I just see the way he looks at you! He's totally in love with you! I've never had that experience before! You, my friend, are a lucky girl!" Rachael chuckled. I blushed again and thanked her. "Well anyway, it's totally your decision if you wanna go or not but if you do, invite him"

We both hung up and I laid down on my bed. I placed my arm on my forehead and sighed. Invite Jasper to the party? I don't even know if I want to go! I'm not Emery, I'm Anastasia, the girl who doesn't like parties but goes anyway for the adventure. I sat and looked down at my cell phone. Maybe I should go. Just for fun and I could invite Jasper. I bite my lip and decided to call him. He picked up after the second ring.

"Tasie," he breathed out. I smiled when he said my nickname. It made me so happy that he gave me one.

"Hi Jasper," I say happily.

"I've missed your voice! It's so wonderful to hear it," he says softly. I giggled and placed my hand on to my cheek. He was making me blush.

"I've missed your voice too! It's been awhile," I said.