Chapter 1 : School

Lucy's POV~

"Hi Lu~s" Becky said coming towards me while I get out of my Lamborghini. "Nice car~" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch, you saw this like millions of times." I said as she slapped me on the chest. "Girlll~ that part is a no no!" I said rolling my eyes at her and wanting to slap her back jokingly.

"What's up babes~" Jordan said slapping our butts. I turned around and kick him in the nuts then Becky flipped him in the air and dropped him down. He hissed on the floor and pointed at his Ferrari, it was like Becky's but blue.

"Your- drink that you asked for .... it's on top of the car...". He said grunting as he tried to get up.

"Even though we are really close you can't slap our ass you know!" I said walking to my mocha double chocolate (frap). "I don't slap your ass then why do you?!" I said taking a sip of the coffee.

"Well I wish..." He said then I pulled out the tip of my gun.  "Oh my god!" He whispered.

"Yep!" I said sliding it back. "I'm going to go and ya....." I said as I casually waved pretending that nothing happened.

"K!" Becky said walking away. I walked to the side of the cafe which appeared to have nobody there and it wasn't a very noticeable area. When I got there, there was just a guy standing there smoking. I was going to walk pass him and not acknowledge his existence, he ruined my plans of chilling there for a bit.

"Sup." The boy said taking his cigarette out of his mouth. Yuck... but he was pretty handsome. "You don't get to just walk away pretty girl...." He said stopping me and blocking from leaving.

"What do you want?" I said aggressively, getting annoyed. "Weellll... I want your gang to collaborate with mine.

"No." Although slightly surprised at his demand I said firmly, pulling out the gun and signaling him him to move out the way.

"Hah... Too young and too dumb eh? What a naive little girl... you would WISH to collaborate with my gang." He said softly shaking his head.

"Firstly, I am about the same age as you, also I would never want to collaborate with you." I said walking away. As I turned around, he shakes his head. Whatever, I thought to myself. I walked a few steps until I saw Becky standing there.

"I saw the whole thing! What were you doing?!" She said staring at me. I looked back but find that the weird guy from earlier had disappeared.

"Oh just some random boy asking me to collaborate with his group or gang or whatever. Stupid request right? We aren't doing a youtube channel what the fuck? And so of course I denied it." I said and for some reason Becky made a sad/mad face while shaking her head.

"Girl!! Do you know why we are in this school?!" She asked and I started getting worried but I answered calmly.

"Because this school is closer?" I said answering but asking in the same time. I was truly dumbfounded and realized for all this time i've been coming here I never knew an exact reason.

"No!! It's because this school has one of the most powerful gang group in the world made by people our age. And yes also it's closer... Oh wait we are a bit better than them of course... but just by a little ." She said and I giggled but got a little worried. "You should apologize..." Becky said.

"Oh ok... why are you telling me this though?" I questioned her.

"Oh my god Luce are you dense or what??? That was the leader of the gang we are trying to collaborate with! Anyways, you have to apologize." Becky spit in a frustrating tone.

I shove Becky lightly. "F**k no!!" I said getting kinda mad. "You go!!!" I said pushing her away.

"Okay! But this is not the direction.... They're probably that the cafe." Becky said walking towards the cafe.

"Sorry..." I whispered.

"Wait what???" Becky said wanting to hear that again.

"No!" I said pushing her to the cafe.

"Awwwwww ~~ the gang leader feels sorry...." Becky said in a talking to a baby voice.

"Shut up!!! Okay!!! Also that is a secret!!!" I said being really pissed.

"Oh sorry...." Becky said realizing she said that...

"Just go!" I said pushing her further. "Okkkkkayy!" Becky said leaving.

Becky's POV ~~

"Joshua???" I said calling out.

"Ya? What?! Your leader already rejected me." Josh(for short) said sitting on the table in a really rebellious way...

"First I know... Second do you still want to collaborate with mine?" I said wishing that he'll say yes in a begging way.

"Well maybe not... And also it's not your group, it's the hot girl's..." Josh said pointing at the back of me... As I turned around I saw Lucy there looking at me and Josh!!

"Hello Lucy?" I said being a bit nervous.

"Hi Lucy? I guess that's your name.. But I'll call you hot girl for now..." Josh said... As Josh said that Lucy walk to the table slowly. Joshua's body guards soon gather around him protecting him.

"Let her go you idiot!" Joshua said as one guard grabs Lucy's black leather jacket. Lucy jumped on the table and sit next to Joshua. We were all very shocked when Lucy did this.

"First I wanna say.... My name is Lucy so....(Lucy pulls Joshua's ear) don't fucken call me a hot girl if you know my name... " Lucy whispered to Joshua's ear.

"Also ... If you wanna collaborate, we need to see things like beggings from you or like a gift..." Lucy said staring at me....

"So let's see... what about you as a gift to start off with?" Lucy said teasing him.

"First... (Joshua said pushing Lucy almost off the table) ouch... That was really bit disrespectful. Also, let Becky continue the begging so we.. I mean you...Don't have to do it?" He said causing Lucy to stare at me and he smiled.

Lucy jumped from the corner to him ... Pulled out her knife and put it on HIS NECK!!....

"Shut up... ok? Or I'll fucken kill you...." Lucy said kinda... Not really shocking me... But almost everyone else.

"Luce that was a bit over dramatic but do your thing hon." I said to Lucy.

"So...? Would you like one of your body guards to say some thing like a begging speech or a sorry speech or like idk ....you're a fucken idiot speech? Would you? Ohhhh would you SiR?" Lucy mocked causing me giggle a bit.

"Sure... And all of them, I'll tell them to do that... Specially the last one .Just for you. Just like you. And just about you..." Joshua said smiling and I giggled a bit but Lucy stared at me so I stopped.

Lucy got a bit mad so she pushed the knife a bit deeper to the neck which causes some blood to come out.

"Oh sh*t...!" I said softly.... As the school starting bell ringed Lucy got the knife away from Josh's neck and wiped the blood on him pat him on the back and whispered some thing them she walked away smiling and left Joshua with a shocked expression.