Chapter 29: The House Pt.1

PLEASE READ THIS! OR YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!:

So recently I kinda fucken up on the chapters so let me explain ...

Chapter 26&27 took place BEFORE Chapter 25. And chapter 25&29(This chapter) is around the time as chapter 28 is happening but in a different place... I really hope I have cleared everything off, if not comment or text me through wattpad personally, I won't mind, thank you.

Anyways... Sorry for the inconvenience... But

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Josh's POV

We quickly jumped into out car and typed in the location, after a good 20 minutes of frustrated and impatient drive we finally got there.

"Prepare, remember, Lucy's safety if more important than mine." I said to my gang as I pulled out my gun.

"But b-" i quickly cut them off and moved closer to the house.

The house was big, hidden, but with cars and almost a full Forrest surrounding them.

My heart beat faster as the thought if Lucy getting hurt, I'm here Luce don't worry. I thought to my self as I shifted the gun in my hand.

I motioned everyone to move and go. It was quiet... But we all know what to do for ourselves, we have just talked in the car.

I quickly opened the back door, surprised that was not double locked. In a few seconds we were in the house.

I looked around for anything or human walking around, weapons? Nope.

I walked closer to the main place, or living room. The house was big, and 2 stories... so I don't even know if this is the living room. The house also looked old, there was furniture but they all seem over used.

I looked around and Becky popped next to me looking around in curiosity.

"What even is this place, literally no one is here." She said casually.

"They might be hiding, keep your voice down." I whispered and quickly ran to the other side with my gun pointing up and ready.

"Ya ya, we are wasting our time, if no one is here then we are wasting our time instead of saving Luce."

"Thanks! Captain OBVIOUS. TOTALLY DIDNT know that. I said annoyed and David chuckled at the corner of the room. Becky quickly shot him a death glare and he stopped chuckling.

"Say some thing if someone is here." Becky literally screamed and I face palmed so hard mentally that I think I felt it. No one talked, waiting for some noise, which was stupid.

Our enemy isn't gonna just make a noise so we know that they are here and that we have to be more focus. And then have a higher chance of winning.

Nope, never mind...

As the room got so quite that you can hear nothingness. You know when you hear nothing and you have that could hear that... Never mind I don't even know how to explain that.

Soon after a few minutes of silence, I heard a sound, then follow a sound of a conversation.

Someone is here, I mean some people is here.

I turn quickly and ran quietly towards the noise. I turn back and made eye contact to everyone. Becky and David followed. It's like we all know what to do. Like exact, I don't even know how. I caught Becky staring at me with her eyes saying... "IM A GENIUS" then I made a face and mouthed "BULLSHIT, YOU WANTED TO LEAVE"

We got closer and closer to the noise and it obviously got louder and louder. Finally we found a door, which seems like is a way to a basement.

As Becky got next to me I whispered "You wanted to leave, don't take the credit all to your self."

Before she could say anything I cut the argument off. Motioning her to shut up or we might die, cause I know, I just know that she was about to go offfff on me.

I eyed both of them and gripped my gun tightly, ready, set, go. I mouthed and kicked through the door.

"What the..."

************
Vote,

Share,

Comment,

Thanks for reading and have a
NNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEE
DDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEE

-21NightSky