Chapter 3: The Game Starts Now

Lucy's POV~
I walked into the hallway and saw Becky.
"Hey!" I said waving to her.

"Somebody seems like to be having a good mood~~" Jordan said walking up to us. I turn around and gave him a sharp glance.

"You better not fucken flip me again today!" Jordan said backing off.

"Whatever." I said walking away.

"Where are you going?" Becky said running up to me.

"Bathroom. If you want you can come with me."

"Okay just go and find me later. I have to go the court right now !" She said as she starts running towards the courts. I waved and walked to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I got attacked.

"Hey hottie~" Josh said pushing me to the wall.

"Um... You are getting too close to my personal space!" I said kicking him to escaping.

"You are such a pain in the ass!" He said backing off but then his group members attack me in the back. Then it just ... It became real dark...

Becky's POV~
I waited at the court for literally like FOREVER!!! Where the fuck is Lucy! I started to search around and since she's not here I decided to go and find her at the bathroom. When I got there she wasn't there... Instead, I found a couple making out!

"Get a fucken room!" I said walking away and they  ran. I gave up and started walking out the door. But, someone pulled me. I turned around and saw this guy.... He's kind of cute.... I mean!!! No!!! Why the fuck did he pull me?!

He then explained that he's apart of Josh's group and he wants to talk to me. We walked out and talked on the bench. He said he's planing to put Lucy and Josh locked inside a room until they solve their problems.... I don't understand though! Their group is the one with the problem...

"Hey!!" Sam said coming up to us. Which is pretty shocking since she almost never talk to me.... I explain to her what we were talking about and she agree with the plan... I mean still!

"Stop being so childish!" Sam said and I was still whining... I mean... I wasn't whining? Sam got annoyed of me and pulled me on the side. "I know you think that he's hot..."

"What no!!! Fuck no! I mean um... maybe? Never mind it..."

"Oh come on!! He's hot ! I can see that too! So do you!" She said and we both turned around and look at him (basically stared at him...).

"What?" He said looking at us.

"Nothing..." We both said turning around...

"What's his name anyway?"

"Dave basically David but he told me I can call him Dave..."

"Awwww~ I totally ship you two! Let me think... Dacy! Or some thing like that... The ship is sailed!" (Comment down below the ship name?)

I blushes a bright as fuck pink... Nice job SAM!! Whatever I'm just gonna agree about the plan. I really don't want to be teased again? I mean I can work with him? It will be fun I guess.... I turn and look at him. He's so hot and dreamy... I mean ... Errrrrr why!

Dave told me that he's going to lock them both (Josh and Lucy) in Lucy's bedroom... By tricking Josh that Lucy's room is where we are going to put Lucy in.

Since we just kidnapped her, well actually more like they did it... Dave is going to pretend to talk to Josh until his phone runs out of battery and lock them both in the room?? I guess this game starts now? that is what I'm saying....