Chapter 34: A Different Life

YEEEESSSS WE HIT 20k!!! UNFORTUNATELY I WASNT ON MY ACCOUNT RECENTLY SO I DIDNT REALLY SEE WHEN BUT IMMA SAY 3-15-17~3-17-17. YA... but this is a really big milestone and if any of you want an special chapter etc DM :))))))) or just comment ❤️❤️.

Lucy's POV~~
Recently I have moved to joshes house. We decided to cut out a bit of all the dangerous gang movements and to be on the peaceful side.

Actually I'm still in my house because I don't want to move out yet. Ace want to talk to me about something important I don't know what it is but it's going to happen tonight. It's nice how we don't have to deal with all the dangerous stuff now even though I can't exactly experience the adrenaline going through the dangerous fights and etc.

(Just so you guys know its been two months since the kidnapping -21NightSky)

I slowly kicked off my blanket. It was really cold a few days ago but suddenly it's so hot recently and it annoys me. I liked the chilling air.

My phone slowly vibrated on my nightstand. Grabbing and opening the messages I grin. It's Josh,'another cute message from him.

"It's hot today... but not as hot as you. ;)"
The text message reed.

"Thanks?"
I responded.

"Gonna get dinner tonight I missed you. Like no couplely bullshit but I honestly missed you. The annoying things you say... ;)"

"Oh shut up! But no, I have to talk to Ace tn. Maybe next time?"

"Okay then... I'm coming over rn..."

"What no! I don't want to get up... and in awfully in a bad mood of "hangry""

"I'll be there in... uh... 5 minutes. :) we all you missed me :)))))"

(10 minutes later there was a knock on my door)

"Well I expected you to be here in 5 minutes not 10..." I said slowly opening the door.

"Hey..."

"Oh.. Ace... it's like 2 aren't we supposed to meet at like 5... well you're super early..." I said smiling looking passed his shoulder to see if Josh is here.

Nope...

"Um I just wanted to talk to you... you look worried... are you waiting for some one. I can go if you want me to."

"No no no! It's fine." I smiled and invited him in sitting down on my couch.

"Look this conversation might come off weird but I just want to get this off my chest. Accept me or not but I'm leaving the country in a few days."

"Wait what is the hurry?... of course I'll hear you out! You're my brother... so what's wrong?" I smiled worried. It can't be that bad...

Right?

"I think I have fell in love with you..."

What?!

*******

CVS Thank for reading and have a nice day

BYE

-21NightSky