Chapter 27: Anna

If you are reading this again and sees that the authors note in the beginning of this chapter is miss is because I removed it cause I have made an mistake, meaning I put some thing here (right here)  that isn't supposed to be there... Ya...

We also hit 16k.... tbh idk when but I saw 16k at 1-20-17! So ya... thank you 😊🎊🎉

Anyways...
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Lucy's POV

I went closer to get and smiled.

"It's okay I won't hurt you... I mean I can't..." I said showing her the chains.

"Okay... I'm fine..." She said being a bit more comfortable.

"What's wrong then?" I smiled softly.

She looked hesitated at first but continued.

After a good 15-20 minutes we finished conversation.

This girl is Anna, she is 14. She was kidnapped at 13 just 2 months ago. It was her birthday 2 weeks ago and she spent it crying.

Anna... Was kidnapped into sex trafficking... I was heart broken knowing that it damages you for life some times. I had a girl that I rescued from a gang and she was a 2 year in sex trafficking. She killed her self a month after we recused her because of nightmares and depression, even though we tried our best to help her.

Her name was Freckles, well that's what we called her... Cause after all those damaging years she forgot her name. Her old name was Tam, that's the nick name that the old disgusting gang called her.

She was a beautiful girl with cute freckles dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

She was only 14 and a half when we found her, FOURTEEN AND A HALF!  She was kidnapped when she was 12!!!

I tear up every time thinking about it.

Anna was kidnapped and got messed up just by the second day by the "boss" Richard. Her name is An (like ant but without the t).

She was always abused because all her "clients" are abusive fucks.

I hugged her softly as she cried in my chest.

"It's all going to be okay... I'll get you out of here." I whispered.

After a few minutes her tears dried and she stopped crying.

"Can you take off my heels?" I whispered softly.

There is a chip activator, when I was young I was implanted a chip to locate me but as time passed my I dislike the thought to be controlled and be known where I am every seconds. But for safety I had an activator to carry around just incase any problems I encounter.. which is barely any at all.

She nodded and took off my heels I then clicked the activator. Then a soft beep was heard...

"YES!" I yelled softly.

"Can you pull the edge of the heels off and and press a pattern. Like..." I explain to her visually.

"Hurry up! Boss is coming up here.

"Wait... no not now... I'll come back soon just be here tomorrow at the same time. And can you bring a map or a descriptive drawing of the house?" I asked thinking that she probably could walk around the house.

"Okay." She smiled with some hope.

"I'll be back." I said smiling as I walked... I mean hopped out the bathroom... yes with my heals on.

"What took you so long." The guard said glancing at me up and down.

I slowly shake my chain on my arms. Wearing an "are you stupid" face.

"Um... never mind." He said as he lead me back.

I slyly smirked... this guard didn't even suspect a thing.

******
Yup... idk what to say so...

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

Thanks for reading and have a
NNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

-21NightSky