Chapter 38

We've hit 22k on May 2/3, 2017
Hey! I know you guys don't care but there's still gonna be a few chapters left so it might be helpful for you to read this :)

It would be helpful if you guys follow me or at least read my "conversation" area because I have changed a few things. And there's some new things that you guys probably want to know about. So ya :)
Again I changed my uploading schedule. And I'm sorry but not sorry that I didn't upload last week. It was because I was tired, stressed, and annoyed. I couldn't focus on typing an chapter nor updating.

I'm also freakennnnnn obsessed with Bts and my bias is suga even tho I love them all :).

******
Lucy's POV~

It's our wedding day.

The day that I get to walk down the isle and marry the man of my dreams. I have been anticipating this day for so long and it has finally come.

We have prepared so much, and honestly I felt like it wasn't as hard as many people said it would be like. I was a great planner, like always and cost wasn't the problem.

The only problem was the safety. We were worried about our guest and of course, me and Josh. We have quit the whole 'gang' stuff, but some people might just still be out there, trying to find a way to kill us.

I'm not a picky person, when we were planning the wedding I was going to make it cheap, the simpler the better. But josh was the opposite, he wanted the wedding day to be perfect. Fancy and expensive, so I would remember it forever.

"No matter how much money we spent on the wedding, all it matter is you." I remember saying that to him.

The wedding later turned out to be just perfect, traditional but still fancy (It haven't happened yet). Since I was a good planner some how I got a deal out of it, funny since I wasn't ever trying to do that.

The wedding costed around $20,000 I thought it was a lot since I'm super cheap and all but Josh thought that we should've spent some more.

The wedding cake was just perfect no matter the design, it was chocolate... so... it was perfect.

"Hey hey, wake up." Emily, my hair and makeup designer, snapped her fingered in front of me, making me jump a little.

"You scared me, and I wasn't sleeping." I clarified to her looking at myself in the mirror. My makeup was perfect and so was my hair.

"Ya, you really zoned out. But the makeup and hair is done and you look stunning as always. Want to spin lightly in front of the mirror to see your dress with your hair and makeup?"

"Yup." I smiled standing up. Then doing a little spin. The bridal veils was long and lies on top of my wedding dress:

 The bridal veils was long and lies on top of my wedding dress:

"Thanks

"Thanks." I said giving her a warm hug.

"Well I have to go. Gonna just prepare for you wedding, which is in like 40 minutes." She smiled rushing out the door and Becky came in with David. Throwing a banquet of roses at me.

"Aw, Becky! What the fuck." I yelled at the thorns on the roses stabbed me.

"I can't believe I'm seeing my little girl get married." Becky said hugging David.

"You guys need to get married. Me and Josh is older than both of you but we are getting married now... So you guys better be next."

"Shut up, Luce. It's your big day." Becky said throwing a bottle of champagne at me, which I luckily catch.

"HOLY SHIT BECKY, WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled in panic, my dress and everything can be ruined in that single moment.

"Ya, babe that was a bit too much." David said getting glare from Becky.

"Why can't we have som fun? LET"S LOOSEN UPP!" Becky screamed.

"Please don't be that drunk bestfriend." The makeup artist said leaving the room.

"I won't." Becky said stretching her dress. It was beautiful light purple.

"I love this dress you know?" Becky said softly. "I can't believe my baby girl is getting married. You look beautiful, as always."

"Here comes, Mr. Steal Yo Gurl..." Jordan said coming in with roses. "You look hot as always, you sure you want to marry him? If you want to be a runaway bride, I've already gotten my plan." Jordan said. The perfect gay friend, what more can I ask for!

"Here's the flower you're gonna throw... OR you can keep them, because fuck those fake bitches." Ryan said, Jordan's boyfriend.

"This is going to a private wedding, and barely anyone is coming, we don't have a lot of family members and stuff." I chuckled bitterly, I never had a real mom and dad other than the dad that found me, which died.

"Come on cheer up. Stop acting like your mom just died or something."

"Jordan!" Becky said slapping his arm.

"Oh shit. Sorry."

"It's alright. OKAY! Sorry for me being so over dramatic, it's my wedding day I should be more positive."

"Or you shouldn't be, because you're gonna be runaway bride." Jordan added in the corner. "Sorry I just really don't trust that Josh guy. I remember when made you cry, it's a piece of shit thing for him to do."

"That was years ago." I reminded him.

"I know." He said nodding.

"Okay now give us a big-ol hug and get your cute ass out there." Becky said smiling.

"Slay my life, queen." Jordan said as we came into a group hug

And with that,

My cute lil ass was getting married.

*****

THIS WAS LIKE 1000 words so um ...
CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOOP!!!

Jk this chapter took so long cause I took a break.

And please show some love to this book, since it's ending soon.

VCS

-Xin

^^^^ That's my name :).

AKA: 21nightsky

I'm going to use my name from now on.