Chapter 8: Remember?!

Lucy's POV~~~

*Flash Back*
"No! We can't lose him!!!!" I said with tears fall down my eyes.

"Dad?!?!" I yelled shaking his lifeless body.

"Sorry but we lost him." The doctor said walking out of the room.

"No..." Tears fall down more and the pictures in front of me starts to fade away....

"Lucy!" That's all I heard before I fainted... But after all I wish this was only a dream...

But

It wasn't...

I remember the second day when I open my eyes there was Ace

He will be the only on there for me from that day and on....

I'll never forgive the person who killed my father...

William... (I forgot his fucken last name so thatssss great)

I'll find this man and kill him

Slow and painfully

But from that day on... The only lesson I learned was.

Not to be related to drugs... Especially things u can get addicted to...

My father... I mean my step father... But ... Never mind...

My father he started to do drug deals since it gives a huge amount of profit every time.

They always say... If u win u win a lot if u lose u lose a lot... But not to the point where he... He lost his life... His fucken life....

It wasn't easy for me to go through...

But Ace was there... The whole time aside me...

My father got shot by another drug dealer since this drug dealer wanted the cash all on his own...

Fucken William

I'll get u

*End Flash Back*

I woke up full of anger and sadness. I just ... I ... I don't like thinking about my past... I just hate it...

"Hey u awake?" I heard I think it's Ace calling me.

"Ya?...." I respond while having a flash back of what happened... Oh I was drunk.

I think I was talking to Ace and we hate got drunk and then I went back to sleep????

I jump up immediately looking at my clothes. This bitch better not... Oh k... He didn't. I was still in my original clothes....

And no I'm not talking about any thing sexual just changing my clothes. To all those dirty minded people...(THANKS TO WATTPAD!)

I cleaned my self up and dressed my self in a skinny jean and a hoodie.

"Hey" I said walking down the stairs noticing the smell of fresh bacon and eggs.

"Hey I prepared some for u. It's sooooo good." Ace said sitting on the couch.

"Thanks! Sooooo much!" I said sitting down on the couch next to him

"Well come!!! Honor to cook ur breakfast sleeping beauty." He said moving my hair off my face... Which some reason made me remember about

Josh...

Really Lucy ?!

Him?!

Ace is more important FOCUS!!!

I blush and focus back to the real world.

"Awwww thanks Ace." I said patting his shoulder while digging into my food.

"Slow down piglet" He said giggling. I laugh and almost choked on my food. He pats my back a few time and I stopped choking.

"Thanks." I said again

"It's been 10 minutes and you've said 3 thanks to me... Welcome welcome..." He said giggling. So I giggled too

"Hey for yesterday... I just want to know... Know why u said never... And you never explain why..." He said look at my like I need some confession that are needed to do.

"O M G! Don't u remember... Remember how dad died?! He died because of William!!!!! And he died because of drug deals!!!" I said yelling at him...

I just got so dramatic all of a sudden.. But I have been through hard times... And my "dad" has been with me all the way along and... And then he left me.. It's not easy for me to go through.. Even for a strong girl like me...

I have weak spots

And when u find them I feel ... Weak and defeated...

"Lucy... I'm sorry.. How could I forget!! I'll never forget that... That he left us ... But don't worry I have took care of William... That fucken bastard..." Ace said looking like he has anger in his eyes...

"I.. I ... I can't imagine losing.. Losing some one like u again... Ace ... Please.. Please stop doing drug deals... I don't want to lose some one like u... U... Ur important to me... Please don't leave me..." As I say every word my eyes gets watery... This is a sensitive topic... And... and I can't just be strong and go through this topic...

"Look... Lucy... I'll never leave u... I'll always be on your side... I'll protect u all the way along..." He said cupping my cheeks.

"I'll never let u down."

*************************************

What do u think of Ace?

Nice?

Mean?

Also... Don't let me , don't let me, don't me down~~~~~ don't let me down down down~~~~

Sorry...

Comment

Vote

And thanks for reading!!!

-💕21NightSky