Chapter 10: You're the New Kid?

Just for you readers to know ... since for my mile stone chapter no one really commented I am probably gonna wait for a comment, wait until 1k, or just ask my friends for ideas IRL. -21NightSky

Oh my God a quick update I'm so sorry that I forgot to update my chapter at 2:30... My phone ringed but I was busy so I thought I will do it later.. but not this late.. but a lest. Got this chapter out today so ya...

Enjoy this chapter and bye
*************************************************

Lucy's POV~~~

When the bell ringed I left my AA not even looking up. My teacher kept on calling my name to u know keep me in the class for some kinda class detention or some shit like that.

I left the class with ear phones still on.

When I bump into some one...

Who wearing cologne

I looked at only to see a bootiful jawline.
(Sorry I can never to serious... especially on books)

"Sorry." He said as both of us backed off.

"Oh My God!! Ace! Why are you here?" I said literally jumping onto him...

What? I'm really close to him!

"Well!" He said showing me his ID. But obviously it's fake like mine.

"U Are The New Kid?!" I said excited.

"Yup!" He said happily then I remember at homeroom when the teacher told us to introduce our selfs.

"Also back at home room... good job at pissing the teacher off. She was mad and embarrassed.... it was so funny. Did you know how hard it was to hold in my laugh... I was standing next to her..." He said as I burst out laughing.

"Ya ya I hate her bossy ass bitch." I said rolling my eyes at the thought of the teacher

"Wow okay... didn't thought she was that bad."

"Trust me she is way worst than you can imagine."

"Does she torture you?"

"Okay okay... this is the school they are not to that point." I said laughing at the Ace's thought.

"I'm soooooo happy that you are here! As a new student!" I said hugging him.

We later compared our schedules and see what classes we have together.

Surprisingly a lot

Later we went to classes together at recess I hanged out with my gang and him.

Surprisingly people in my group did not say anything bad about Ace.

The day went along well and I wasn't feeling moody anymore.

Maybe it's because of the Ace who made me feel happier I don't know

Also weirdly Josh wasn't appearing my day as often. I only saw him a couple of times but he wasn't talking to me as much.

But Ace was pretty close to me the whole day and weirdly Josh was giving him glances too.

Quickly it became the end of the day. I hop in my car and are ready to drive off.

"Hey! wait for me we live together don't you remember." Ace said making everyone hear him.

I blushes and feeling embarrassed for some reason.

"Shut up Ace  just hurry up and let's go home."

**********
Josh's POV~~

I don't like him

The guy that Lucy is hanging out with the whole day.

Why isn't she talking to me

That guy name Ace

I don't like the way he talks to her or even look at her.

I shot him a few glances but he ignored it

I don't like he and Lucy together.

I feel like he will steal her away from me...

Shit I'm getting attached

Why am I feeling these feelings?!

Goddamit!!!

Then quickly it's the end of the day

I walk to my car as I saw Lucy get into hers too

Suddenly I see Ace

"Hey! wait for me we live together don't you remember." Ace said as I felt a sudden pain in my chest...

They live together?

*************************************************
Hey readers!!!

Sorry that this is just a filler chapter

But at least this has some kind of special different POV in here

Did you like it

I hope you did

So what did you think...

Vote,

Comments,

And Thanks for reading have a nice day

BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-21NightSky