Chapter 25: A Clue

Aye guys we hit 13k on New Years Eve!

12/31/16!!

So happy New Years the time you would see this and ya...

What's your 2017 New Years resolution?

We also hit 14k on 1/3/17!!!

My main ones is to hit 20k on this book and lose some weight, and get straight As for at lease 1 quarter... lol... wbu?

Lol... Anyways
⬇⬇⬇⬇

Josh's POV~~

"Please tell us some thing..." I said sitting down across from this guy.

"Um... I... u promise not to kill me?..."

"Ya we won't."

"Unless u are apart of the bad guys." Becky said tapping her loaded gun on the glass table.

Becky then caused the poor guy to flinch by quickly pointing the gun at this guy.

"We are not going to kill u.. don't worry. Becky! Babe... Stop!" David said basically begging her.

"Fine we are not going to kill u... but if u are apart of the bad guys then imma FUCKEN shoot ur dick off."

I chuckled and almost busted out laughing.

*Cough Cough* "Any ways.. just tell us every thing u know and u can go... I don't want to waste time too." I quickly glared at Becky making sure that she's no going to say something.

"Um... I... i...."

"Ya?" I said forcing on.

"I don't know what u guys are asking..."

"Becky... u didn't even tell this guy yet?"

"Oops sorry." Becky said moving closer to the guy and talking to him about Lucy.

*6 minutes later*

"I remember... I was in the bar serving drinks and this girl came up to me... and according to u that was Lucy."

"Ya go on."

"A guy offered her a drink and because of my job I had to give it to her."

"The guy went close up to her and I took a good look of him."

*Description of the guys face*

"Matthew..." Me and Acs both said after the mention of a tattoo on his face.

"Traitor." I growled under my breath.

Matthew used to be a person in my gang.

He then got offered a place in a higher ranking gang and 7 thousand dollars for some of my inside gang information.

Ironically I'm now higher than there gang...
Did I mention he blew up my phone and begged that he would betray his gang to be in mine....

Haha and he said he would have a better life.

"Richard." Ace said opening his laptop.

"I got his FUCKEN information." He said in a matter of minutes closing his laptop.

"Wait how?" Becky said grabbing her stuff and her gun.

"I know this guy. He wanted to do a stupid business deal with me when I was in Russia, then recently he hit me up again with another deal about drugs for me to pitch in."

"Stupidly he gave me all his fucken information it's stupid, funny, and so unprofessional...."

"That's actually so dumb." Becky said smirking.

That's what Lucy would do... Seriously

"The a-" Ace was quickly cut off by me and Becky.

"Tell us whatever later this guy can't hear it... We don't want to hurt another innocent life in this... Bullshit." I said rubbing my temple in stress.

"The guy then dragged the girl out I don't know the rest."

"AGHHH!" Ace yelled in anger throwing a glass of water on to the wall.

So extra...

I mean I'm mad but it's not this guys fault and we need to take action instead of throwing fucken glasses of water on to walls.

"Lucy is so gonna fucken kill you when she gets back." Becky mumbled softly under her breath.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

OH I HEARD ALL OF IT

"Becky can you please not kill this guy and just get him back where u got him from thanks."

"Okay okay whatever."

"Do NOT kill him."

"Okay fine."

"Come little boy time to refund you back to where we got you from."

"I'm ol-" The guy was cut off quickly by Becky's sharp glare.

20 Minutes later Becky got back and luckily without any blood...

We already located the address given.

I hopped in my car with Ace and Becky and other cars for other members, they are following us for back up and stuff and I started the engine.

"Let's get going."

*****

Exciting huh?

But the sad thing is that the book might be ending at around chapter 30-35.... So ya (Not sure just a prediction.)

Anyways,

Comment,

Vote,

Shere,

Thanks for reading and have a
NNNNNNIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEE
-21NightSky