Chapter 37: ENDING

Okay so this isn't really the ending and there's gonna be a bit of a plot twist in the end end but this can technically count as an ending so imma just call it that. I might change it when I get an idea or idk...

We hit 20K!!! WOP WOP! I REMEMBER PUTTING THIS DOWN BUT SOMEHOW IT DIDNT SAVE IT SO I DONT REMEMBER WHAT DATE IT WAS BUT ITS FROM APRIL 2-7 :) ENJOY ❤️❤️

Lucy's POV

"What?!" I yelled but not really. It was so shocking, we were so loving this morning, he never acted weird this whole week...

I thought we were still the same old couple from 5 years ago... I looked off into the distance... zoning out from reality...

I can't believe that just happened...

I just lost him.

"What happened to us?... To you?" I questioned softly... confused and still shocked...

"No... no no no no..." He said pulling me into a hug...

Why are you hugging me... You literally said you wanted to break up. Anger, confused, sadness filled me, causing me to pull away.

"Don't touch me." I had million thoughts going through my head and that's all I could make up.

"Are you stupid?!" I heard someone yelled-whispered.

"Huh?" I looked at Josh, but his mouth wasn't moving. Am I freaken hallucinating?!

"No no no no no no no no baby, you don't understand! Let me explain." He said and all I can see is the hurt in his eyes.

"Why do you even look hurt, and explain what? You're breaking up with me during our five year anniversary!" I said angrily lashing out on him. Honestly I don't want him to be hurt and I don't want to be mean to him but I can't control myself, this was our five year freaken anniversary.

"Baby please listen I have reasons. No no no, I don't have reasons. Oh gosh."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm so stupid... I'm so sorry."

"I still don't understand you right now. What do you mean? What are you even trying to say? Are you still breaking up with me? Do you have no reason to tell me? I don't get it!" He facepalmed looking like he wanted to die.

"Forget this happened... just answer this."

"What?"

"Will you marry me, Lucy? You've been the love of my life the second you entered my stupid life." He said with one knee down, holding up a ring.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused, is this a joke?...

"Babe, please answer me, I'm actually scared right now. Actually going to pee myself."

"YESOFCOURSE!" I yelled happily crying.

"Oh don't cry you're gonna make me cry too." He said pulling me into a hug after the ring was on my finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too, cool-aid." He whispered the last part to me, making me chuckle.

Cool-aid was the thing that I put on his neck during the beginning, when it all started. It's like our inside joke that no one knows. Cool-aid, such a childish thing for me to do when I'm around 20.

"Aw I'm actually going to cry." Someone else said, making me turn around so quickly.

"Becky? David?" I said hugging them.

"Why are you guys here?"

"We planned this Luce, you're the only one clueless. To be honestly that was funny, annoying, then cute. Such a roller coaster of emotions on a proposal." Becky said giggling then popping a confetti popper in my face, while holding her phone, filming.

"That was confusing. Honestly you, Josh, did not do a good job at all. You made her think that you're breaking up with her, I could see the sadness in her eyes." Becky said to Josh.
Though there was other people there they soon left, leaving me and Josh alone.

"It's freaken 8." I said pointing at the clock.

"They finally freaken left, I'm so god damn hungry."

"Same." I said sitting down on my chair like a blob.

"Let's just eat our cold food, that you made." I said smiling and we started eating.

"If this wasn't good, you're teaching me and this doesn't really do me justice since it's cold."

"It's delicious Josh." I said smiling done already. Finished with my plate.

"You still hungry?"

"Su-" I was cut off by Josh.

"For some of this dic-"

"Josh! You're like so old. It's cringy."

"We all know you like it, just like how you like this di-"

"Josh."

Honestly even though these inappropriate jokes are annoying I still think they're cute. Even though we have been together for five years, we still make stupid jokes that we would make five years ago.

"You're going to wash dishes cause I don't know... I just don't want to wash the dishes today. Thanks but yeah, I'm gonna go up stairs and shower. Bye."

"Fine I'm done anyways. See you upstairs I guess."

Soon I found myself on the bed, laying on his stomach as he watches Netflix.

"What did I do to deserve you." I said softly poking his abs.

"Everything, you're perfect. You're beautiful. And don't say that. What did I do to deserve you?"

"But I don't have the 'curves in the right places'. I don't have big boobs or big butts. I'm not that pretty. I don't have a thigh gap. I have stretch marks. I-" I was cut off by Josh, kissing me.

"Don't ever say that. You're beautiful just the way you are. And it's not just about looks, you're personality it's just, ugh I love you. You're just so hot."

"Thanks, and you too. I also love you, duh." I chuckled laying on top of him and hugging him even though it's like sitting on the bed. (Refer to the top image but the girl is more down not so... I guess inappropriate)

"I'm extremely turned on right now." Josh said out of nowhere.

"Same."

"Let's do it." He said getting off the bed and taking off his shirt. As he got closer to me I stopped him with my feet. "Feisty huh?"

"No, I'm on my period. But you're super hot right now." I said slowly moving my feet around that area... if you know what I mean ;).

"Now I'm going to take a shower, even though I just did." He said moving towards the bathroom. "An extremely cold one." He said before closing the door.

"I hate you!" He yelled from inside the bathroom.

"I love you too."

*****

VCS

thanks for reading and have a nice day

BYE
-21NightSky