Chapter 2: What's Going On?!

Dear readers,
I was busy these days with school so I'm really sorry! U also should check my other books if u didn't so ya! Let's get into the book! 💕
-21NightSky

Lucy's POV~~
After the ringing bell and it's a shitty day again... Can't wait for recess since I have to talk to Becky!! This school is a normal school but less caring ... They don't even care it you do your homework... Most teachers give us A's... I don't really know why though. After physics and calculus, it's finally recess...

I got in my car again and was planning to drive to Starbucks since my coffee ran out... But then here it goes...

"Lucy!!!! Lucy!!! OMG.!! Please~~~ tell me every thing!! What happened?! Did you slayed him! Just text me what you said and why he's so shocked!!!" Becky said... I meant by YELLED as she JUMPS INTO my car...

"Wow! Aren't you excited! P.S. Take care of MY FUCKEN CAR!!" I said as I start the car.

"So tell me every thing! And ... Sorry~ NOW TELL ME EVERY THING!!!" Becky YELLED AGAIN IN MY CAR.

"Okay first it's just a sentence or I mean by just two words but... Ya..." I said calmly as Becky is the on the passenger seat, literally screaming in my car and into my ears as I drive ...
(So I told her that I told Josh that there is poison in my knife so ... Ya)
After explaining...

"OMG!! You are so smart!! But is it true? Is the poison real?!" Beckey screamed as I nodded.

"Can you please stop screaming?! You are going to break my ear drums and also... I AM FUCKEN DRIVING!!" I yelled at her.

"K..k but can you tell me if it's real?" Becky asked.

"Nah... It's a prank... I want him to join our group and I want him to do something dumb!" I giggled as I imagined Josh get pranked.

Joshua's POV~

As Lucy whispered in my ear I can't hold in my shock. After that it was boring school day but the only thing I can think of is what she said to me. Poison ... Are you serious ?!

I felt like I got pranked but she's a god damn gangleader she's supposed to be serious right?

Well I don't know. I can't read her mind... After school I really wanted to talk to her but it seems like I was too late. She was already driving away.

After that I didn't get straight to home I had to talk to my teammates (my gang). After saying and explaining what she said, 24% of them told me I should go to hospital. 39% said that she's was serious. And 37% thinks that she's lying.

But I felt like she was lying. For some of the reason I just feel like it's not real, if it was real why didn't Becky know? I doubt a powerful gang leader would be so reckless.

I know that's not enough reason but I'm just going to go with my guts. "Boss? So what are we going to do? Since she's lying we should expose the lie right?" One of my teammates said.

"No ... We are all going to play along ... See what tricks she has..." I chuckled as I finish my sentence.