Chapter 39: Wedding

We hit 23k on 6/23/17 or before that, I'm not 100% sure :).

We hit 24k on 7/21/17 or before that, Im again not 100% sure.

Josh's POV

I was nervous, for no reason.

I've already proposed to her, it's not like she's going to be a runaway bride.

Shit I just realized there's something called runaway bride, fuck.

I'm also nervous for our safety, because we used to be in a gang, there's still risk of people coming in to hurt us.

I hope not but we have high level security.

I turn around to the foot steps coming closer to me.

"Ayyeeeeee, my MANN." David said smiling.

"How's it at Luce's."

"She's fine, Becky scared her a little. Jordan keep on reminding her that she can be a runaway bride."

"That guy, he's funny and all but he's like never on my side."

"Why would he be on your side."

"You right." I agreed.

After random conversations to calm me down David left me to check up on Becky.

Soon the wedding was starting.

*IM DONT KNOW HOW WEDDINGS WORK SO IM SOO SORRY, NEVER BEEN TO ONE NOR DID I HAD A WEDDING SO I APOLOGIZE IF SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE*

I stood there next to the "priest", though we both weren't religious we both wanna keep it simple and traditional.

Slowly the pianist started to play the wedding verse and the big doors on both sides of the building opened. Becky and Lucy came up.

My eyes was focused on her as she walked down the aisle slowly. Her dress wrapping around her elegantly.

How am I so fucken lucky?

I smiled looking at her.

It was beautiful, with confetti and flowers thrown around she looks gergous.

My eyes started to water up.

Stop Joshua, man the fuck up.

****
Lucy's POV

I looked around as people watched and clapped. As he looked at me with such a gentle stare. He looked so good.

How lucky am I?

How lucky are we to find each other?

Very.

I looked up at him again then to the camera that Ryan is filming me on. He's a professional photographer, he took my wedding photos on the beach.

I smiled, to Joshua. As he smiled back it looked like there was tears in his eyes.

Oh gosh I'm gonna cry.

"Don't cry, if you cry I'm going to cry. Our makeup will BOTH be ruined." Becky said patted me softly on my back. I nodded in response.

I slowly walked down the aisle, with my dress and my head piece draping against my dress.

*** After the priest says the wedding vow ***

"Do you, Joshua Atkins, take Lucy Dore as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you two part?"

"Yes I do."

"And do you, Lucy Dore, take Joshua Atkins as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you two part?"

"Yes yes yes, I do!" I said as tears threatened its way out of my eyes.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, now you may kiss the bride." The priest ended the wedding vow and walked off stage.

"I freaken love you so much." Josh said as he pulled me tightly into his arms.

"I love you too." He kissed me passionately after I said that.

"Oh my god finally." Becky said as she dabbed the tears away from her eyes.

As I got showered with compliments and congratulations I got tired and walked into the back to change.

"You're so hot." Josh said as he engulfed me into another hug and kiss.

"Calm yourself, I'm gonna go and change."

"Can I join?" He asked giving me his signature smirk.

"I don't know can you? Bad boy." I said teasingly as walked towards me.

"I-" before he could finish I slammed the changing room door in his face.

"I love you though." He yelled from the other side.

"Me too, you little gangleader." I smiled as the words came out of my mouth.

We are just 2 gang leaders that fell into this shithole called love.

*****

Was that too much cheese? I need to add a little swear word to remind you that this is suppose to be an action book but haha, nah.

So this is the ending. I was actually going to make the ending not so happy since I'm a horrible person but I did want to ruin this book for y'all so here's a good ending.

BUT I'm going to post a few days later or when I get enough questions so

PLEASE... comment your questions here:

Lucy

Becky

David

Joshua

Others (comment in the formate of: to *characters name* *insert question*)

ME! the author haha:

During the Q/A im also gonna put the other plots and other endings that I have planned for this book but changed or was just never mentioned.

Other than that, have a lovely day and until then, slay life 👑
-Xin