Chapter 13: Girlfriend?

Lucy's POV~~~~

As usual I walk into the school. With usual people... But the only thing is... Joshua is walking up to me.

"Hey!" 

"Hey?" I said taking off my sunglasses.

"I kinda want to just hang out with u today..." He said confusing me.

"We hang out like... Every day..."

"Well like alone ... Pls?..."

"I guess sure..."

I just don't get it... Why is Joshua acting so weakish... He doesn't act like the normal fuckboy and bad boy he is.

We walked to the grassy area of the field and sat down under the trees.

Oddly this feels beautiful...

Idk why

For some coincident I came to school 10 minutes early today so we got to hang out a lot.

We talked about stuff and we got to know each other.

It was fun and calm.

When the bell ringed we walked back to our AA.

I don't know what Josh was doing but I like it.

We hanged out the rest of the day along and it was really fun, interesting, kinda odd, and just kinda weird of him...

Soon it's after school.

"Hey u wanna hang out after school?"

"Its after school rn. And sure."

"Carnival?"

"Yessssssss!" I said and jumping into my car and he send me a pic of the location from maps.

"Race u!" I yelled even tho I was still unfamiliar with the location.

I was already buckled up and ready to go and he was still just sitting down... He's keys weren't even in.

"What the..." He said as soon as I roomed out of the school.

After a short 5 minutes drive I got to carnival. Waiting for him for around 1 minute he soon arrived.

"Woah u were quick..." He said locking his car door.

"Obvs."

"So? What are u waiting for? Let's go." For the rest of the night we hand out and hand so much fun.

I also threw up because his dumb ass wouldn't stop spinning the fuck dumb ass tea cup and I almost flew out of the fucken bullshit with puke...

Laugh all u want people ... Laugh all u want.

Then as a fucken dumb ass he got an cotton candy and was eating it. I wanted some so he said holding it and I was about to take a bite. Until his little stupid ass shove the fucken cotton candy in my face.

AND LAUGHED AT MY COTTON CANDIED FACE!

LAUGH ALL U WANT U FUCKEN DUMB ASS CUNT.

THE COTTON CANDY WAS IB MY FUCKEN HAIR!!!

So I BASCIALLY THREW MY SLUSHY COKE AT HIM THEN SHOVE THE REST OF THE COTTON CANDY ONTO HIS HAIR.

IT WAS A REALLY NICE DAY

So I yelled at him and demanded to go home.

Then he told me that we can just wash it off and I can use his shirt to wipe my hair dry.

What do I do as a normal human being?

I say no

But I'm not fucken normal...

So I said," I guess"

He took his shirt off... Welcome eyes

Then he washed his hair and face and his shirt. He dried his shirt as much as he can.

Then I washed my hair and face and used his shirt as a fucken towel...

FUCKEN DUMB ASS JOSHUA.

Then we went back to his car and he gave me his jacket because why not... And because I yelled

"U FUCKEB DUMB ASS BITCH!! ITS SO COLD NOW!! OMG!!! I FUCKEN HATE U!! I GOING TO RIP UR FACKEN FACE OFF AND SHOVE IT UP UR ASS SO FAR THAT U CAN TASTE IT IF IM SICK TOMORROW!!! I DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKEN JACKET U BETTER GET ME ONE!!" While washing my hair

But he totally gave me his jacket because of niceness not because I told him to have me one or else I'll rip his face off and shove it up his ass.....

Totally...

When we were about to say good bye. I was wearing his jacket and jumped into my car.

"Do u want me to drive u?" He said me when I'm already in my car.

"Fuck off."

"Wow... Okay..."

*BOOM BOOM*

I suddenly heard fireworks sounds like I looked up.

"OMG fireworks! So pretty!" I said looking and walked out of my car.

"Ya. Just for u."

"Really? It's from u?"

"Yup. From me to u."

"Why? Today is not a special day or any thing... Right?"

"Nope. But I just want to celebrate for have u in my life... I'm so lucky."

"What?..."

"Will u be my girlfriend?"

In the second when he said tht I suddenly became... Awkward girl mode....

"Sure?...." I said blushing hoping that he won't be like "it was just joke...."

"Yay!" He said then lifts me up bridal style. I blush burying my face in his jacket.

He put me down... A bit awkward and we said bye.

I went Into my car and he closed my door and said bye.

I drove off first then he did.

All in all today is a good day... Better than the word good tho.

*GOTTA TEXT BECKY !!!*

*************************************
OMG I ENJOY WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH... TO MUCH... ESPECIALLY DURING THE PART WHEN LUCY WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW JOSH PISSES HER OFF... LMAO

But... Did u enjoy it?....

Comment,

Vote,

And have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYEEEE

-21NightSky...

FUNNY THING BUT DID I MENTIONED THAT MY USER NAME IS THE NAME OF A KNIFE... Lmao