Chapter 35: Confession

Hey guys!!! (Must READ)
So recently I've been going through something, some form of depression, I guess you could call it. I have lost motivation to write, to do anything. My mind is just constantly filled with negative and unhappy thoughts. But I'm still going to try and write my story's but if I'm not on my exact updating/publishing schedule I'm sorry, it's just I can't focus... It's a seriously different thing for me since I'm such a jumpy, happy, and sassy girl all the time. And it's worst that I don't have anyone to actually talk to... Well ya... oh and you don't have to worry the next 2 chapters are gonna be pre written so ya... and enjoy.. :)

Lucy's POV

"Oh."

"WAIT WHAT?!" I was shocked, confused. What? Why?

"I... I I just couldn't keep it all to myself. It has been on my mind all month. I needed to tell you. I know it's selfish of me but I can't live having the thought that I have never tried a bit talk to you."

"Ace... I have liked you but it's been in the past. I'm now with someone that I'm happy with, and it's Josh. It's too late and I have already moved on. Even after all of this, I know that you, Ace, can find someone that deserves you." I said to him sincerely. It's somehow easy for me to say this, it's like somehow I have grown up more maturely.

He glazes into my eyes, confused at all the things I have just said.

He quietly left the room, giving me luck that I don't understand. It was awkward but I can't seem to get off my mind. What did he mean...

Honestly it was weird, different, and hard to take it all in. The reason was that, I used to like him and if he had said this a bit earlier I would've never been with Josh. My life would be so different, so different.

*A week later*

Today is the day that Ace is leaving the country. He's going to Canada for a meeting. It was a hard goodbye, and it wasn't just a short meeting he was leaving for a long long time. He said he wanted a break from all the... "drama".

I understood him because me and Josh has been doing for the past week, we've been trying to leave the gang life a bit.

I don't know if it's bad but I never told Josh what Ace told me that day. Because it was weird you know? I don't want to deal with all the jealousy,!drama, and stuff from Josh, it was just a little confession from Ace. I didn't need all the hatred against my "brother" from my boyfriend.

Even if I told him it's not a big deal honestly. But Josh to take it so far. I don't want him to not let me be around Ace and stuff. Because It's not needed I'm not telling him, the end.

I'm honestly not being dramatic at all. I still remember a while ago when Jordan, my gang member, slapped my ass. Mind you, he was gay I mean... he still is. Josh got so mad, he literally tried to kill him. And because I told Josh that I'm not kicking Jordan out of my group even though he was gay. It was a stupid thing that he got mad about.  But he was mad for like a week, for A WEEK!

Slowly by slowly the plane that Ace's on took off.

Honestly, I'm going to miss him.

****

VCS

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
BYE
-21NightSky