Chapter 30: The House Pt.2

We hit 18k on I think 2/5/17!! 🎉🎉 Even more closer to 20k!! Whoop whoop!

Josh's POV~~

"What the..." I said confused looking around.

Women, and girls. Just females. No guys... Other than this 2 guy in front of me with guns.

"Woah woah woah, calm down." I said to the guys in front of me who doesn't really seem hard to negotiate.

"Let'a just talk this out, I don't want anyone hurt. Who are you guys?" I asked politely.

"What are you doing?!" Becky whispered next to me.

"Just shut up." I whispered back.

"Dude look, I really don't want to die. I'm from the military but I stole something at the facility and got kicked out. I just wanted some cash and this job was high paying." One guy said.

"Same here." The other guys said.

"Okay so I'll just let you guys go. Like just sit on the couch outside and relax. We came here to save someone. We won't kill you."

"We don't know anything, the boss said to never speak to anyone in the house, unless they are costumers. I don't even know what are the costumers." The first guy said walk towards the couch like what I said to do.

"What did you say?" I said to the second guy. I saw him whispered some thing to the first guy and the first guys expression was changed to shock.

"Uh? No. Nothing." The second guy said sitting down casually.

"Say what ever you just said to him or..."

"Or I'll shoot you, first on your leg, then the other one, then your-" Becky said but was cut off by him.

"This.. this.. is a brothel..." He said as he quickly dodged Becky's punch.

"Look I don't want any problems, I don't even want to hurt anyone, I have need money to support myself."

"Then why don't you go and get a real job?!" Becky said... I mean screamed.

"He's lazy..." The other guard responded.

"Trev! What the fuck dude?!" The first guy yelled and slammed the back of the other guys head.

"YOU TOLD THEM MY NAME."

"Not your full name, TREVORRRRR." He said smirking.

"Oh I'm Cody." Cody said reaching is hands out to shake Becky's hand, ignoring the grunted and yells from Trevor.

"But you can call me, anytime." He said smirking. Shakes Becky's hand kisses her hand.

"Look I'm t-" Before Becky can finish her sentence David jumped up from no where and grabbed Cody's collar.

"DONT YOU GO A INCH NEAR HER, SHES MINE." David growled and threw him on the floor, mind you. David is actually pretty rough and possessive... but it's the first time he has shown that in front of Becky.

"-Taken..." Becky said shocked and looks at Cody's limped body on the floor.

"What the fuck, he didn't know! Chill!" Trevor said helping Cody up.

"What are you guys? Fucken brothers?! Couples?!Why would you even care about his wellbeing. Maybe any second I would shot you both in the head." David growled.

David, his past was never mentioned...

He was a mass murder, possessive, and has anger issues. He was put in jail and out. Some how he was in my gang, and became the best friend of mine.

"Dave. Stop. You two, she's taken, do you understand me." I said and the two guys nodded quickly.

Oh god this is going to be the long day...

After 15 minutes of talking and finally figured out their intention and other bullshit...

"Look, like what I said for the 100th time, We don't want any trouble. And we don't know anything."

"Fuck I guess you guys don't actually know anything..." I mumbled to myself.

"BOSS! BOSS!!!!" A member said running in.

"JOSH I THINK WE FOUND SOME THING!" Ace said coming in with a computer.

"We know where she is..."

******

Don don donnnnnnn

VCS(Vote Comment Share)

Ya I know it could be CVS but let's just ignore that...

Thanks for reading and have a
NNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEE
DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE
-21NightSky