Chapter 12: Leave Her Alone...

YAY!!! WE HIT THE MILESTONE OF 1k READS!!! If u didn't know I published a chapter-ish thing of me celebrating and interviewing the characters... Let's just say... It wasn't what I was expecting...

************************************
Lucy's POV~~~

It's been quite awkward for me ever since ace and Joshua met... They would not talk at all so most of the times I hang out with Ace or Becky...

BUT THE ISSUE IS BECKY THE BITCH KEPT ON DITCHING ME BECAUSE OF DAVID!! 

"Hey" Ace said walking up to me passing me his homework...

"Wait... YOU ACTUALLY DID UT HOMEWORK?!" I tell getting all the attention.

"Yup... Just for u to copy."

"That's so nice of u."

"Duh. I'm always nice."

"Says the one who kills people some times for a living and gave me drugs for a fucken gift... Thanks." I said rolling my eyes.

"Welcome."

I then had a long conversation with him until the bell ring for the last class of the day... The day went by fast... And boring...

As usual...

I was expecting some drama...

Just saying

I walk to my 7th pd. And got to my seat. Finding Ace and Joshua staring at each other...

"Whatcha guys doing? Staring contest?" I said breaking the tension.

"Ha... Ha... Nothing..." Joshua responded.

"Hey did u do ur homework..?" Joshua asked taking out his phone.

"No she didn't she copied mine." Ace said smirking for some reason.

"Idk why we do home work any ways we don't even need to do sxhool ... I mean be at school ... U get what I mean." I said.

"Maybe u need school... U should like u need grammar lessons." Joshua said giggling.

"Oh shut the fuck up... It's not like we need any for our fucken career... We are gangleaders... Remember?"

"Oh ya...." Joshua said rubbing the back of his neck...

After the whole pd. I joked around with Joshua and a but with ace. But Ace sat a bit further from me.

The class passed by quicker than expected and the bell ringed.

I jumped up and yelled.

"RACE U GUYS!" To Ace and Joshua and ran out of the classroom recklessly.

I was pretty fast cause I got to the parking lot first and waited for like 5 fucken minutes ...

*************************************

Joshua's POV~~~

"RACE U GUYS!" Lucy yelled running out the classroom...

She's so cute... But like weird, crazy cute...

If u get what I mean.

I was going to run out and actually race Lucy until Ace stopped right in front of me blocking the door.

"What Do U Want?!" I said annoyed.

"I don't trust u."

"What do u mean? I don't trust u too... Just get out of my way I need to go."

"Just Leave Her Alone...." He said then turns away letting me go through...

I don't get him...

I didn't do any thing to Lucy...

Why doesn't he trust me and why is he telling me to leave her alone... I didn't do any thing...

*************************************
Hello, hello readers of this book! I really have nothing to say but thank u and.. This is still a bit like a filler chapter... So ya...

Comment,

Vote,

And thanks for reading! And

HHHHHAAAAAVVVVVEEEEE
AAAAAA
NNNNNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE
DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!

-21NightSky