Chapter 32: Get To The Woods

We have hit 19k on 2/22 or 2/23, of 2017!!!
SO CLOSE TO 20k!!!!

Lucy's POV~~

Peeked outside a bit, wishing for no guards, I want to kill people but these knifes and guns are not infinitive.

"Anna, there is not many people, but I'm pretty sure there is security cameras. Hupppp... Ya there is one, right across the hallway. Damn this house is big." I said to Anna and to myself too...

What?! I'm fine... There is ZERO voices in my head...

...

Okay maybe a few.

Ya...

What?! It's healthy to talk your feelings out to your self, when you don't really have many people to talk to...

Oooopppppp, here I go again... Talking to my self about me talking to myself.
Great.

"Anyways, just wait and I'll try to clear the halls quietly as possible with my knifes, DO NOT come out without me telling you to, and do not make any noise. Also just leave the gun alone for now. You've been touching it ever since you got a hold of it." I said to Anna. ;))))))))))) Why does it sound so sexual....

I jumped out right when a guard walk by the bathroom. How did nobody see that I literally knocked out a guard in the middle of the hallway, twice?

"Anna, just stay by me and don't do anything until I tell you to. Do not fire the gun, but get ready. And if your life is a danger you can shoot, remember only if your life is at danger." I repeated to her one more time as I knocked out another guy.

I'm on a roll.

Honestly I watched a lot of killing people and spy or kidnapped stuff movies and I always see those people just killing the enemies and not taking their weapons like, hello they're free fucken weapons... TAKE THEM. Well unless you can't handle the heavy weight, puss.

I grab all the weapons and give some to Anna. I quickly loaded all the guns and organized them from the best to worst.

"Here, I loaded then and these are all the best and easiest to aim and shoot, they are also extremely powerful. One of my favorite type of guns, if I had to pick. But I go with knifes oftenly."

Honestly these guns are super expensive I cringe at the thought of this girl wasting it all by firing randomly.

Suddenly a shot fired. My head suddenly turn toward the source of the sound.

"Sorry..." Anna apologize to me as i looked at the body on the floor. She just shot a guy... Head first...

Fuck

I thought to my self... Now they know that there was a bullet fired...

"Run!" I whisper yelled to Anna.

God DAMNIT! Lucy you knew better than to let a fucken noob handle a gun...

No, but she's so pro at firing the gun! It was right in the middle of the FUCKEN head. How? She probably never used a gun before? How?!

Gosh now I'm talking to my self... great, I'm on the edge of being mentally insane.

I quickly ran down the stairs glancing quickly towards Anna's direction. Phew she's still there. We quickly got down stairs and almost got caught. They were right on the other side of the room about to check out the sound from the gun. That was CLOSE.

Oddly we got out of the house. This boss guy is so shit at keeping his prisoners in... JEEZZZ.

I got right out the house. Looking at the open field my heart pounded harder. FUCK... how am I supposed to get pass into the forest with out them seeing me.

Just risk it... I thought to my self.

********

Hey guys... please read this...

You might be wondering why I haven't updated for a week. The reason is because i have been going through many things. My teacher has been extremely rude to me and talking about me to her students behind my back. I want to fix the issue so I was busy all week trying to get out of her class. The bad thing is that I can't really move out of her because of many issues ahead.

A bit of an update, Friday, March 3rd. Another reason why I couldn't exactly update is because I lost a friend. I really don't want to talk about it. But I just want you all to know that if you are going threw some thing similar talk to some one. Or maybe if you feel like your friend ships are toxic then maybe you should break it off. Ya... it just that I have learned my heart breaking lesson...

So I'm sincerely apologize for the missing chapter.. and ya...

This week has been extremely difficult for me emotionally...

Sorry...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

-21NightSky