Chapter 33: Found

Lucy's POV~~~

Turning around tying to find an exit, a safe way to exit this hell hole.

After what seems like years I finally decided to run, to risk it.

"Anna, look I understand how you are not the best shooter." Nope "But I want you to just run, just run and don't look back. I'll be in front of you. Be careful." I said and got ready to run.

"Let's go." I start running. After running for a few seconds I realized that there wasn't any foot steps behind me.

"What th-." I said turning around and standing up a bit cause I was not fully standing.

"Fuck!" I screamed in pain. Anna has shot me, right into my shoulder.

Honestly I haven't been shot for a long time so it was extremely painful for me, since I haven't experienced it for a while.

"Get her! I've missed." Anna said pointing at me. With my anger filling my mind I tried to fire with my other hand.

Which is my left hand and I'm not left handed. Missing a her head just an inch it seem like it didn't faze her one bit, maybe just a little but barely.

Seconds later people crowded me, about to drag me back to my cell.

"I trusted you, you disgusting cunt." I spit out. Not caring anymore I threw my gun at her, some how not missing and hitting her lower stomach. I laughed, I'm pathetic.

"What a fucken bitch." Anna said as I was about to get dragged in. Slowly by slowly I was about to be dragged into the house.

Suddenly a gun shot fired, Anna right dead. Right in the head.

"What the..." I mumbled to my self. Again another shot fired again killing a guard besides me. The guards dropped me, preparing to shoot.

"I missed you." Josh's voice called out. I missed him. Becky dragged me out of the area as shots were fired and people were dropping on to the floor.

"No Becky, I can still walk. Go back there and kill those sons of bitches." I said in anger.

"Okay I will, don't get your self hurt again and get out of the woods. Just walk straight and you will find our van!" Becky said running away.

"Okay!" I said going away towards the direction. Later getting back into the van i was greeted by my members and Josh's members. I was then given an blanket. They gave me medical care and then they gave me a choice to go back to our base to get further treatment but I want to wait for him. Josh... god DAMNIT I miss him. "Please don't get hurt..." I mumbled to my self crossing my fingers. Please...

Zoning out for a few minutes suddenly I heard rustling coming from the trees. After getting my self together I stood up, cautiously. "Josh!" I yelled in happiness and ran towards him.

"I missed you, I missed you so much..." He mumbled into my neck as I cried into his chest. Gosh I missed him. Soon he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Ew. Get a room." Becky said getting out of the bush.

"Becky! I missed you so much!" I said loosening from Josh'a grasp and hugged Becky.

"Awwww... I'm about to cry. But I'm heartless so that ain't gonna happen..." David joked.

"Come on!" Becky said inviting everyone for a giant group hug but since I can move my arm around I'm just in the center, imagine that.

"I love you. I was so worried. Please don't ever leave my side." Josh said pulling me aside.

"I love you too."

*****
VCS (comments, vote, share)
Thank you for reading and have a
NNNNNIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE
DDDDAAAAAYYYYY

BBBBYYYYYYEEEEE
-21NightSky