Chapter 22: Offically Kidnapped

Just a quick note,
Recently Instagram just had a new update of a live stream thingy, if younguys want we could have a live stream and we can talk about Wattpad and this book and stuff... (And I guess FACE reveal? Lol) anyways ... back to the book

Ps: We also hit 8k at around December 13-15 I SOME how FORGOT to take a pic so ya.. OOPS....

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Lucy's POV~~

I look around as I woke up...

As usual I'm in a fucked up warehouse chained.

Fml

Struggling to get out I screamed in frustration...

Oh god I shouldn't have done that.

"Look who's wake." He smirked walking up to me.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I screamed as he walked even closer to me.

"You."

"What the fuck do you mean, me!?"

"I want you and your group in my gang..." He said next to me as he bend down.

"Tch, what rank are you even." I said rolling my eyes.

"5th" He said smirking like he's way better.

"Tch."

"What?"

"You realize that I'm like what? 3rd rank right...."

"What?"

"I'M 3RD RANK CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?! Can we get some one who can actually hear properly." I said looking around as a few people watched.

"Matthew get out my way." A person said walking up to me.

"Yes boss"

"So I'm Richard... Nice to meet you." He said pulling his hand out politely for a shake.

Tch... I rolled my eyes.

"You realized that I'm tied up right?"

"Can I please get someone who can see and listen and just BE A NORMAL FUCKEN PERSON." I shouted as the last part angering this Richard guy.

(I hope this doesn't offend anyone that is blind or has any communication, hearing issues, I do not mean anything offensive it's just that the character is annoyed by the STUPIDNESS of a human being not using there body parts like they are supposed to.. Ya lol...)

"So Lucy... Young lady.. My gang would happily collaborate with your gang..."

"What about... Let me think... Um.... NO BITCH!" I shouted in his ear at the last part angered him way more.

*Kick in my stomach*

"Someone take care of this fucken bitch and bring her to me when she listen and collaborates." He said rolling his eyes as he stands up and walks away like the bigger person.

"FUCKEN ASSHOLE!!!!"

"Um... You realize that we didn't bring you here to talk right?"

"We kidnapped you."

"Get over your self."

"GET OVER MY SELF?! YOU ARE THE ONE FORCING ME TO COLLABRATE!! WHAT THE FUCK DON'TTTTTT YOU GET ABOUT NOOOOOO?!" I screamed in his ear.

"JUST SHUT UP!" The guy shouted out of frustration and grabs a needle.

"FUCK FUCK CAN U PLS JUST DON'T ANYTHING THAN NEEDLES!!"

Fuck

Too late

*****
Becky's POV~~

OMG OMG OMG

I have been looking for her all night... Where even is she...

Is she actually at some one else's house or something?!

Oh goddddd

I've been blasting up her phone last night and today. I also couldn't sleep...

I got a text from David and he said he notified Josh...

I also notified Ace since he's her brother.

I'm waking around my room stressed as Jordan and other tech guys work on finding her...

I can't do any thing other than wait....

******

Yup exciting right...

I have such a good plot now lol

Ya ya...

Just byeeeeee

Comment

Share

Vote

Thanks for reading and have a
NNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

BBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE
-21NightSky