Chapter 27

(( Hey beautiful ladies and gents!!!!! 

IVE UPLOADED!!! >.< 

So please hit that VOTE button!!!! It's only one click away!!!

SO YEAH!!! VOTE/FAN/COMMENT!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!! <3))

.

.

.

The note was quickly shoved in my back pocket while Vincent walked into the room. I was nervous, the smell imitating off me so I quickly gave him a smile. His suspicion left and he smiled back.

"How was the trip?" his eyes ran over my body and I tried not to show my disgust.

"It was amazing, the snow was so beautiful and the children were adorable. I brought a few things but mom bought even more. We ate at this pretty restaurant and well it was just wonderful." I blabbered, knowing he would want to hear everything.

"Thank you for allowing me to go, it was truly wonderful." I smiled up at him, he also liked feeling as though he did a favor for her and she knew he liked it when she thanked him. As expected, Vincent's lips twisted into a smile and he chuckled.

"Of course my love, anything for my beautiful wife." He whispered close to my ear, I didn’t move away from him but just left his breath against my ear. I licked my bottom lip nervously wondering if he saw the note.

"You look so beautiful, Scarlett." His fingers went down my shoulders as his lips touched my ear. I gulped down the urge to vomit and nodded slowly.

"Vincent I'm really tired..." It was a excuse. I would have said anything for him to stop touching me already.

Vincent however didn't care. His mouth opened and closed around my earlobe, making me start to count the seconds until he was done. He bit down and made me flinch. I didn't like this. Matter of fact, I hated this.

Nine.

Ten.

His tongue lashed out and circled my earring, his fingers digging into my shoulders.

Sixteen.

Nineteen.

His legs pushed themselves against my own, his body in an awkward position as he bended over. He traced the hollow of my ear with his tongue as his hands went down towards my waist, squeezing me and making me hold in my breath.

Thirty seven.

His teeth clamped down at the tip of my ear which made me cry out in surprise. At that point I didn't care. Anger and tiredness filled me. I was done with him. I hated this man. He made me shake with a need to kill.