Chapter 17

Hey guys!!!! I really wanna know what you guys think of this chapter! So comment and vote! I don't wanna say " I want like ten votes before I upload the new chapter" because in my opinion it's just not cool!!! But please if you love Scarlett and Dominic then you'll do it right?!?! Plus it's a big boost up in my confidence so if you don't want me to think I'm a horrible writer (which you don't because it might lead me into believing my stories aren't worth it and make me take them down) then PLEASE IM BEGGING (yes- like the song) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION: If you guys don't vote/comment does that mean that you don't like it? Or are too laze?

Someone answer me!!!!!

The full moon shone brightly above the forest trees.

People waited in line for me to mark them, their bodies going tenser by the second. The moon's pull called out to their wolves and demanded that they were let loose.

I had nip and placed my Alpha mark on the girls first, knowing that they were the easiest and fastest to succumb to the call of the moon.

I saw some of them trying to fight off the pull, but slowly they shifted one by one.

I bit into the last of the group, and heard Luke groan. He gripped my hands and pushed his neck against my mouth even more. I ignored his reaction to me and forced my dominance mark over him. After a second, I was wiping away the smears of blood on my mouth and running my tongue over my teeth.

The taste of coopery blood filled my mouth and for a second I wished that I could rinse my mouth with water, but that was what a child would think.

After a few deep breaths I could already start to feel all the combining bonds that I now had with my pack mates. Power started to fill my veins as the bonds started to intensified. I could now feel their emotions. Scared, anxious, distress, nervous, almost everyone had a emotion and it came full blast towards me.

"You'll get used to it." A deep voice said behind me.

Dominic came out from behind me and walked to the front of me.

My pack seemed to halt, this was what everyone was waiting for.

"My turn?" Dominic asked.

I gulped, the thought of just tasting his skin made my body burn, but the fact that I was about to mark him, made my wolf crazy.

If only this was the Mates Mark.

"Bend over so I can reach." I said, suddenly feeling like a teenage girl about to kiss her first boyfriend and yet I couldn't stop thinking how his blood would taste, how he would react once I placed my mouth against his neck.

Slowly Dominic bended down to his knees, making me follow every motion. He stared at me for a few seconds, his deep dark blue eyes boring into mines. Then he lifted his hand and tilted his neck to the left, giving me access to his neck.

I hated that everyone was watching but nothing could have stopped me from bringing my lips to his neck. I gave him a small kiss before I let my canines grow and gently bit down on his skin.

It was supposed to be a nip, but I couldn't help myself from tasting him. Sweet and heavy blood came into my mouth and then I forgot the real reason why I was biting him. I gripped his silky hair and pulled as I marked him as mine.

Lust filled me as I made sure that the Mates Mark was intact, then I let go of his skin and lapped at his blood and watched as the bite mark healed to the point that it wasn't bleeding but you could still see my mark.

He was mine.

I felt his hands on my thighs, but ignored it as I lifted his face to the moonlight. He was mine. This was mine. All mine.