Chapter 11

For a moment I was utterly speechless and shocked as the child tried to hurt me, then I flung her to the ground and jumped on top of her. She scream like a gypsy and started to become hysterical.

Everyone was watching, seeing what I was about to do.

My body shook with anger as I tried to calm myself enough to shift back.

I grabbed the little girls neck and held her as I glared at the pack of werewolves.

"Where is she?" I all but growled.

The little girl next to me squirmed but I squeezed the back of her neck harder.

"Who the fuck are you talking about," the child said.

I ignored her, "Who's your Alpha?" I asked the pack.

"We don't have one bitch," the little girl had talked again.

I stared at her, she had shoulder length light red hair and dark green eyes. She was skinny and didn't look like she had her proper three meals a day.

Now that I looked at it, even the wolves looked sick.

My anger cooled but I inwardly shook my head, I could smell Angie. She was here, she'd been here.

"Do not play dumb, she's tall, long blond hair, green eyes, she was taken from one of your friends. I can smell her, I can feel her, she's been here."

"Don't know what your talking about, all I know is that a crazy bitch is killing my fucking friends."

"Number one, watch your attitude, and secondly he's tall, brown hair, red eyes. He has a spiral tattoo on his left arm, it goes all the way to his neck. He speaks Romanian, but now likes to speak French. He a demon, where the fuck is he?"

The girl shook and for a moment showed her true colors. Fear poured out of her in waves, her body shook and then stilled. Her features calming down.

"Don't know who your talking about." she muttered.

"Bull fucking shit, where the fuck is he?" I now grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"I don't know who-"

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS HE?"

Tears poured out of her, her body shook but although I felt guilty, I kept my guard up, knowing she knew how to attack.

"I don't know, Bane hasn't showed up in a few days..." the lie was easily noted.

"Where is she?" I whispered for only her ears.

She stared at me, making me stare at her dark shielded eyes. Quickly she dodge my gaze and stared at the floor.

A few minutes passed until my ears picked up on something.

"He's here."

I gently left go of her and stared at the ceiling.

The tense atmosphere was enough to make someone choke, but no one said anything, only waited.

Finally the rumbling of an engine brought me looking out of the warehouse window. A dark blood red car shimmered under the moonlight as the engine was cut.

The door opened and Bane stood out.

I looked down myself and noticed I was naked, fully naked. For a brief moment my shy side popped out asking me how I could stand there and give everyone a free show, but I quickly shut her up and head hung high walked over to the door. Before I made it though, Dominic had my clothes in his hand, thankfully he only was starring at my eyes, not anywhere else.

After a quick hopping from foot to foot, I was out the door walking to a waiting demon.

Bane leaned against his hood of the car, smirking.

I was so tempted to pull his head off, but what was the point, it's not like that would kill him. Trust me I tried.

"Hello Cherie." His deep voice ran along my body and with the way he was looking at me I thought I was still naked.

"Shut it, how dare you take Angie, she's human, she's fucking innocent, you went too far this time." My voice was filled with anger as I stepped closer to him.

"Darling, you would never had come to me if I hadn't." He laughed.

I screamed. I grabbed him by the throat and pushed him on the floor, straddling his thighs and choking him. Or trying to.

Another laugh erupted from his body and I squeezed harder, blood spilling through my hands.

His red eyes started to glow and he pushed me off and grabbed my hands,

Squeezing them painfully before throwing me back.

My ass hit the ground and I glared at him, feeling like a two year old. I'm a fucking Alpha for crying out loud.

"Hush it, your human friend is fine, shes enjoying the view to my trunk."

"You put her in your trunk? Are you insane, hello no oxygen!"

"She's fine," he repeated. But I ignored him as I rushed to his trunk. Pulling it open to see a very wide awake Angie, who had both hands and feet tied, and duck tape on her lips. New tears came as she saw me, I grabbed her and gently lifted her out.

After five minutes I had untied her, took stubborn duck tape off, and made sure Bane hadn't hurt her, after another checking I was finally ready to face Bane.

He stood staring at me, his red eyes glowing in the dark.

"So you kidnap my best friend, you destroy her apartment, you make me believe that you killed her, then you make me go angry and killed rouges for no apparent reason, and then you drive in with your new shinning car as if your gonna save the fucking...what do you want now, Bane?"

"You."

"Fuck it Bane, fuck you, how many times do I have to fucking tell you, no means fucking no. Last time you almost killed my family, today you almost killed Angie, open your eyes, I'm not going to."

"But we're mates!"