Chapter 28

((Hey everyone! Please comment and vote!!! Please please please!!! It really boosts my motivations and that's what I need right now. Im finally getting back on track and you guys really help me. :D

Love you!!!!))

.

.

.

Dominic woke from the shared dream, his body laid motionless on top of the twin sized bed. He was naked, the light sheets hanging around his torso. His hands were clenched tight as he breathed deeply, trying to get his wolf under control.

The beast inside of him was going crazy by the appearance of Scarlett. He hasn't seen her for more than two months so seeing her in his dreams always made him excited, especially today since it was a shared dream which only mates could experience.

Earlier that day he gotten a report from Derek and Lyra saying that they finally located Scarlett, she was kept hidden in the small part of Ireland where she resided in Vincent's residence. The sound of his name being said through his mind made Dominic almost growl. He knew he should have killed the man while he had the chance but all those years ago he had been busy trying to take care of a young child that was deemed as his mate. Even so, he should have killed him. Had he knew that Vincent would hurt Scarlett and be in their life, he would have shoved the demon knife right through his heart and twisted it, only then would he had taken small Scarlett to safety.

After regaining control again, Dominic pulled the sheets away and moved toward the bathroom. It didn't take him anytime to get in the shower and give himself a rough scrubbing. Dominic had some jeans on his hips and was tying back his hair when a knock came from the door followed by a soft 'housekeeping'. Dominic ignored the human and wasn't surprised when a muffled gasp came when the child saw him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was here..." The human stopped talking as she gazed down his body. He was shirtless which allowed the child to stare at his chest and chiseled muscles. Lust poured out of the child's pores as she ran her tongue quite seductively along her bottom lip, any male would have noted the blonde beauty with green eyes and taken advantage of the lust she had for them, but Dominic?

He didn't care about the maid. He dismissed her lust for him and continue tying his hair back. Placing a black shirt over his head, he moved towards the bed and placed his combat shoes on.

"The room is clean; get out." He commanded in his alpha's voice. Even though the maid wasn't werewolf, she could still be able to hear and feel the power rolling off of him and she quickly left with a muttered apology. As the maid left, Derek came in. Throughout the two months that Scarlett's been kidnapped, Derek had become more of his right hand that Dominic expected of him.

Derek watched the maid disappear before closing the door and shaking his head towards Dominic.

"Shut up." Dominic rolled the command off his tongue easily, it was true that Scarlett was the alpha of the pack, but Dominic was also alpha by blood. Always has been. The only reason as to why Samuel was the alpha in the beginning was because Dominic knew that if he became alpha of a pack, more complications would come to him. Though now that Scarlett was gone, the leadership went towards him seeing as he would have been the next alpha anyways and he was Scarlett's mate. He didn't care for the title, in fact he wanted Scarlett back home as soon as possible so she could continue as alpha.

The though of his mate all alone and according to Lyra, not capable of remembering anything made Dominic want up kill something or better, someone. He wanted her back. Wanted to take what was rightfully his and never let her go again. It angered him that he allowed her to slip right through his fingers.