Chapter 18

I waltzed blindly through the forest, not seeing anything but darkness. Finally I stumbled across an open area. There in the middle of the lake was my rescuer, his body was slowly being enveloped by the water.

As if sensing my presence, he turn and his dark blue eyes glowed. I tried to see past his eyes, but couldn't.

The water was going past his waist and I started running towards him.

He saved me once, I had to return the favor.

But even though I ran as hard as I possibly could, I couldn't seem to get to my mysterious rescuer.

Then the water reached his neck and I could finally see past his eyes.

Dominic stared hopelessly back at me, his eyes showing pain and betrayal.

I started to scream, I tried to grab him, but I was still so far away.

Finally I reached the lake, I started to swim towards Dominic, I became hysterical when he disappeared under the water. I swam faster, desperately thinking that I could still saved the one man that I loved.

Then a body came out of the water, but it wasn't Dominic.

Vincent, with his blood red eyes and short black hair, started to get closer to me, suddenly I was a five year old again. My short hands and legs tried furiously to race through the water but to no use.

Vincent grabbed me from the lake, brought my neck to his mouth and bit off my vocal cords. The lake turned red with my blood and as I waited for Death to take me, in my last moments, I saw from the corner of my eyes, Vincent snapping Dominic's neck. His soulless dark blue eyes stared at me, and then Vincent bit into Dominic's neck and in a matter of seconds, Dominic's blue eyes turned to red as he let out a sinister laugh.

Slowly I woke up from the dream, my body was filled with sweat and a few tears escaped from my eyes. I took in the familiar sight of my room and looked around me. The room was slightly light, but my curtains kept the majority of the mornings light out of my room. I was wearing one of Dominic's shirts again, his rainy and minty smell filled my nose, but nothing else.

I felt a blush crept up my face, even though my body still shook from the dream.

I quickly took a shower and cleared up my head. By the time I finished dressing I yearn for Dominic.

My wolf was going crazy because she hasn't seen him since we marked him as our own.

The dream was still fresh in my mind so when I saw him working on the house, I couldn't help realize how much he did look like my rescuer when I was five. Then Dominic turned as if he sensed me and his blue eyes shimmered in light, I gasp seeing how similar he looked to him. Then Dominic took of his gloves and put down the hammer. He strolled towards me and when he was close enough he grabbed me and pushed me into his embrace. The dream slipped my mind as he gripped my hair and kissed me.

His mouth met mines hungrily, he probed his way into my mouth, tasting me, he bit my bottom lip and I moaned. He tasted of sweat and mint, my hands pulled on his hair and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He groaned when I slip one hand under his shirt and rubbed my hand against his muscles.

He sucked on my tongue and then started to pull, heat exploded as I started to rub against him.

My body began to hum and my thoughts started to become fuzzy because the kiss didn't allow me any oxygen, but I didn't want to stop. We touched tongues and I bit hard on his lip, then he pulled me away from him and made me stand on the ground.