Chapter 15

Loud footsteps made me stir in my sleep. Blood filled the air and I could tell someone was trying to catch their breath. I tried to reach out for them but instead I felt Dominic's warm body. I open my eyes and took a look at him. His hair was undone, and was covering one eye, his eyelashes casted a shadow in the morning light and his lips were curved in a small smile. He looked at peace, I smiled. The blood was forgotten as I wrapped my arms around Dominic's chest and tried to go back to sleep.

BANG BANG BANG

My eyes snapped open at the commotion, and then I could hear growls. I glanced back at Dominic to see his brilliant eyes staring back at me.

"Good morning darling."

"Dominic someone's here, we don't have time for that. Get up."

He sighed, got up and walked to the door. "Get dressed before you come, I'll calm down everything so take your time."

I scoffed and shook my head. A loud hysterical voice shook the air as I hurried to pull on jeans. As soon as I was done, I ran out of the room and toward the living room.

A small girl was clutching her stomach, but blood was still spilling down her fingers. Her blonde hair was a dirty mess, filled with dirt, leaves and twigs and desperation poured out of her.

Light brown eyes stared straight at me and then she started to move toward me. R try to. Dominic grabbed her by her upper arm and made her stop to glare at him.

"Please we don't have time for this, everyone's dying." She paused and stared at me.

"Please you tried so hard this past week to help us, nows the time. They're dying. He's killing them." Tears swelled in her eyes and she had begun to look pale. Probably from too much blood loss.

"Where's Smith? Tell him to fix her up." I walked over to her and grabbed her by the chin.

"If your lying, I swear that I personally will make your life a living hell."

"Don't let her out of your sight smith. Ten people, come on." I walked out of the door and toward my mustang. Dominic followed and then we started up our cars and drove toward the girls base.

It took five minutes to get there, if I was trying I probably could have made it in three, but honestly I didn't believe her. Not to mention it was so bloody hard to even give them food and supplies. If I couldn't get near that warehouse I doubt that one person could.

I parked a couple hundred feet away and started walked toward the house. I had a gun in my hand and the other strapped to my thigh. Yep I had those stored in my car just for precautions.

Blood filled the air around the warehouse and when a high pitched scream filled the air I rushed toward the house and went in through the broken front door.

People in white suits filled the room and they were holding guns in their arms. They hadn't notice me yet and I saw one person put three bullets in a little girl.

Without even thinking I killed him, and then I started to kill the people around him. I moved around the bullets that were shot with ease and reloaded my clip and started shooting the white suits.

My wolf yawn at the boredom she was feeling and I had to agree, even though I was in the middle of blasting someone's skull off, it was so easy that I was bored.

I saw Dominic dodging the bullets and snapping their necks. I shook my head and pulled out my other gun. Within seconds every white suited person was dead and I scanned the room for any survivors.

While I was scanning I noticed that almost all of these werewolves were girls. Girls! And I couldn't believe it. Girls were rare, as in we're-so-rare-that-we-probably-won't-exist-in-a-hundred-years.