Chapter 30

We took the elevator down to the lobby which had a restaurant that my mother pulled me into. I was still wondering why she hadn't told me that they were indeed my parents but I got the feeling that she held the information for my own benefit. She had curled her arm through mine and pulled me all the way down since the room. I didn't mind the slightest unlike with the impostors. She cracked a few jokes and I easily found myself laughing and trusting her.

It seemed that they already made a reservation because Laura pulled me through the restaurant, twisting around some tables gracefully until we stopped in front of a table, a long table by the way which already had a few people sitting around looking anxious. I immediately recognized the little girl from the town and frown. "Lyra?"

She squealed and jumped up from her chair, I also noticed that the male I saw with her the other day was sitting next to her and grinned as Lyra made her way towards me.

"You remembered!" She cried out as she wrapped her tiny arms around my midsection. Her caramel curls bounced slightly from the impact and her blue eyes shone like dazzling lights. Just like before, my heart clench and my mind started to hurt-memories collided with the wall enclosing them, trying to escape. However my body moved on its own, scooping her up into my arms and nuzzling my nose into her neck, inhaling her familiar scent.

Lyra giggled and then suddenly another pair of arms were wrapped around my side. I glanced down and stared at the young child. She had dark red hair and stunning green eyes which had tears in it. My heart throbbed and my brain hurt even more. I didn't know why i had such a strong reaction for these children but damn. Holding Lyra with one hand and placing her on my hip, I moved my free hand to touch the girl's face, wiping away one glistering tear. It only made her cry more and squeeze me harder.

Feeling like a mother I bended over to kiss her hair, smelling strawberries. "It's okay," I smoothed, playing with one curl of her hair. She sniffed, trying to stop crying but didn't loosen her hold on me.

"Leona and Lyra..." Dominic warned, his voice vibrating and making tingles run down my spine. I straighten and twisted my head until I could see him.

"Don't scold them." I said playfully and saw a look of shock cross over his features. But then he grinned and moved closer until I could feel his body pressed against my back. Tingles erupted from where he touched me and I couldn't help but sigh in content.

"If I didn't know better Scarlett, I would have assumed you gotten your memory back." He whispered, his breath teasing my neck. I automatically stretched out my neck, giving myself to him and he groaned. Forgetting the setting and everyone inside of it, I whimpered for him.

I wanted him closer, wanted those lips on mine and-

"Get a room both of you." Someone growled, I flinched and grew tense, breaking Dominic's lust filled gaze to look around. Dominic growled, his voice harder this time than before. "Luke mind your business." I glanced at the Luke and saw defiance in his eyes. I didn't say anything and instead just blushed.

"Stop trying to fuck her when she can't even remember. Leona and Lyra get the hell off of her, your probably making her uncomfortable and you!" His voice got higher which made me jump. "You better start racking your mind for your damn memories. I'm not going to serve him for another day." Luke growled and it made me irritated.

"Stop it all of you." My mother warned which was good because I was about to give Luke a scolding. How dare he talk to his Alpha like that? I froze, thinking of what I just thought. However I couldn't think too much of it because Leona started crying more.

"Dont cry sweetheart..." I whispered sweetly and placed Lyra down who only smiled before running back to that man. Leona I believe, looked like she was a teen but that didn't stop me from picking her up into my eyes. She cried harder into my chest and I smoothed her hair down as I sat in a empty chair. I rocked her back and forth and watched as everyone sat around the table.

My mother introduced everyone and I smiled at each of them, well not too much at Luke but yeah. Leona soon stopped crying but didn't want to leave my arms. I didn't mind and actually enjoyed holding her. Dominic seemed jealous which made me laugh.

Breakfast was served and everyone started talking happily, even Leona joined in a few times. Grinning, I sat back against the chair and watched them. They argued, laughed and teased each other. Everyone seemed like a family and watching them, I felt it too. It made my heart swell watching everyone.

Home.

I was finally home.

                                                             Fin

EDIT:  Hai ladies and gents! Mostly ladies! 

So I dont know if you all noticed but the sequel to The Alpha's Claim is up on my profile. 

Its called The Alpha's Quest and I'm doing this so that y'all arent missing outon the fun!