Sam X Jess

Trigger Warning: none

"Jessss!" Sam yelled at the sleeping Jess, for it was already 10:30 and Sam had a rock climbing class planned for the both of them, which she had to beg her to go to with her.

"Sam... Just 5 more minutes.." She groaned, turning over in the bed.

"Nope, you promised me you would come with me today! I'll get you a double shot of espresso if you come now..." Sam tugged at her arm, begging to her in the sweetest voice she could muster.

"Well if you get me a double expresso shot, then..." Jess slowly inched towards the edge of the bed and swung her legs over the edge.

"I knew you would come for me...or the expresso..." Sam giggled as she sat down by the bed next to her, interlocking hands.

"How could I refuse coffee?" Jess joked, pushing her shoulder into Sam's.

"Oh, you know you love me and you can't hide it." Sam's smile grew as she swung her arm around Jess's shoulder, pulling them both off of the bed.

"Now, get that sports bra on and those yoga pants, because it's time to get a work out." Sam sighed before heading out of the room, leaving Jess to change.

"Are you sure the outfit is for the work out or is it so you can just stare at me the whole time?" Jess was such a tease when it came to Sam.

"Both are valid reasons." Sam winked before leaving the room, leaving Jess giggling.

~~

When they arrived at the gym, Jess looked at it with a nervous and exhausted expression before taking another sip of her coffee.

"Sammm do we have to? Can't we just do something fun like a movie or something?" Jess pleaded to Sam, exhaustion still claiming her.

"Nope, we're going." Sam was determined as she began dragging the drowsy Jess by her arm through the doors.

"Ok, so we'll be starting with the beginners wall, just for you." Sam handed her girlfriend a harness, who was now groaning.

"You're lucky I love you." She mumbled while clicking the harness into place.

"After you." Sam put her arms out, letting Jess go first.

"Oh no, you dragged me here, I'm at least enjoying the view." Jess pushed Sam towards the wall, wanting her to go first.

"Oh fine, but the next wall, you're going first." Sam chuckled while already starting to tackle the wall, Jess following.

"Not gonna happen, you're lucky you got me here. Today, your going first."

"But I didn't get you in those yoga pants for nothing!"

"Keep dreamin sister."

Sorry it's so short, I just don't know how to fully complete it. I usually don't do stuff like this, but since I got a request, I'm open minded and decided to give it a shot. Hope you enjoyed @GRIMlock14 😘