Josh x Reader

Trigger Warning: slightly suggestive, slight swearing

"I'm not picking your drunk ass up at three in the morning anymore." You complained, walking the drunken teen across the littered lawn.

"But, if you won't, then I'm gonna have to walk home and I might get attacked by a bunch of crazed girls that wanna date me." He replied, stumbling into your pick up truck.

"Josh, you wish." You chuckled, helping him get the seat belt on, but before you could back away from him, he grabbed your arm.

"Hey, (Y/N), did I ever tell you how pretty your eyes are?" He whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You've liked Josh forever really, but you never thought he liked you back, and now that he was drunk and hitting on you, your face couldn't help but turn a bright shade of red.

"Um, no actually you haven't.." You chuckled awkwardly, moving some hair out of your face with your one free hand.

"It's really cute how you blush too." He pushed his face even closer to yours, noses practically touching.

"God Josh, why do you do this to me when your drunk?" You questioned him, looking into his brown eyes.

"Do you like when I do this?" His words were soft and tempting, but you had to remember, he was drunk and this wasn't him.

You sighed, not really having an answer. You loved when he acted as he wanted you, but he never did this when he was sober, which made you come to the conclusion that it was just the rambling of a drunken man.

He still wouldn't let go of you, so you now tried to pull away, but he just held his grip and stared at your lips.

"Josh, come on, I have classes tomorrow..." You turned away, finally pulling your arm from his grip.

"It won't take long..." He replied as you got into the drivers seat of your truck.

"With you, everything takes long.." Chuckling at your own joke, you started your car.

"You know I wouldn't take long.." He looked at you once again, a smirk on stupid little his face.

"You're so lucky I love you.." You began your drive back to your place, letting him stay the night mostly because you didn't trust him on his own.

"We're we goinnnnn...." He hummed , throwing his head back onto the seat.

"My place, don't trust you by yourself." You said blankly, keeping your eyes on the rode.

"Can we get a little warm back there...."

His comment made you blush, although he usually made dirty comments when he was tipsy.

"No, you drunk."

"But it's pretty cold out, and I don't think just blankets will work..." He leaned his shoulder farther into yours, smugly smiling.

Soon enough you, arrived at your house and directed him out of the car.

"Come on you, watch the step." You helped him up the stairs to your house, opening the door and letting him in. He stumbled inside, plopping down on the small couch in your living room.

"So, will you take up my offer now?" He pleaded, looking up at you, wiggling his eyebrows.

You smiled at him, shaking your head before attempting to walk off, yet he just grabbed you shorts.

"Josh, I've gotta go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow..." That's what you said, but you had other thoughts in mind, yet you just pushed them away.