Chirs X Reader

"CHRIS! NO! You go that way!" You yelled as you slammed at the buttons of your controller, trying to monuvior Luigi across the treacherous lava filled plain.

"No, you go the other way! I have the Yoshi!" He yelled backed, a frustrated look on both of your faces. You were best friends, but he sure could be stubborn at times, especially when it came to video games.

"But the quickest way to get to peach is through the tube, and I won't be able to get to it, if you're in the way!" You growled before using Luigi to shove him off his yoshi and into the lava.

"You didn't dare!" He yelled, astonished at your characters violent behavior.

You ignored him, biting your tongue before finally going through the tube and reaching the check point.

"Yes!" You jumped up, your celebrating quick lived before turning around to an angry Chris.

You looked slightly ashamed for the antics played on him, yet continued to antagonize him saying "See, I told you it would work better."

"Well you could've did it without killing me!"

"Not necessarily..."

"You're lucky I love you (Y/N).." He barely mumbled under his breath while turning around to pick up his remote and continue the level.

"Love you too.." He tensed up at your response, mostly because he didn't think you heard him, nor did he think he was going to get a response.

"You, uhh, really mean that?" He questioned, now turning to you, your face now a bright red realizing your response.

"Uhhh, well, erm, yeah....I've know you forever Chris and you've always been there for me.." You said awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck.

"I..I love you too (Y/N)" He told you back with more confidence now.

Just hearing those words made you smile. Someone loved you, someone cared about you, and that feeling was great.

"Do you love me more then a friend...?" You questioned in a low voice, still not making eye contact. You hoped for a yes, but you didn't want to get yourself overly excited for something that wasn't yet confirmed to be true.

He stuttered far more then before, and the scarlet color of his cheeks intensified. You both were so awkward it would hurt to watch, but his shaky behavior was a good sign in your eyes.

"I-I-I've always...always l-loved you more...then in a f-f-friend kinda w-way."

And with those words, the smile on your face grew even bigger, because you've loved him then more then a friend forever too.

"Chris...I-I-I've always loved y-y-you...loved you m-more then a friend too." Now you forced yourself to bring your eyes up go meet his, being considerably shorter then him.

Both of your faces were a bright red, and you completely had forgotten about the game by this point.

There was this moment of silence, of just staring into each other's eyes. God you wanted to kiss him.

"Hey (Y/N)?" He questioned, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" You replied.

"C-can I k-kiss you?" His voice was shaky and nervous, yet his eyes never adverted from yours.

You giggled at the question, quickly replying "Chris, you don't have to ask."

The worried expression that he had from your laughter was soon flushed from his face to a smile before leaning into you lips. You closed your eyes, your heart fluttering because you were finally going to be able to know what he felt like, what he tasted like, after all of the years of imagining.

His lips were just as you imagined, soft and gentle, and they fit perfectly with yours, like two puzzle pieces. It felt as if his lips were made for yours.

When you broke away, his eyes were still trained on yours, and you just wish you could kiss him forever and ever.

"Wow." He sighed out, a smile spread across his features.

"So does this mean we're a thing?" You asked nervously.

"Yeah. Yeah, it does." He replied almost in shock of you actually being his after all of this time.

"Well, didn't expect a video game night go turn out like this, huh?" You chuckled.

"Nope, but it sure did turn out for he best, didn't it?"

"I couldn't of asked for anything better."

"Good thing you decided to kill me.." He laughed at the idea of a stupid argument over a video game turning into this.

"See, wasn't it necessary in the end?" You looked up at him with a smirk, joined with big puppy dog eyes.

"I'm letting this one slip, only this once!" He scolded in a playful tone.

"That's what you think.."

Hey loves, hope you liked this little really fluffy one. I love Chris so much, and you literally don't know how much I want to like marry him, but that's the problem with video characters, they're not real. Sorry it was short, I just wanted to write something short and sweet. Hope you enjoyed can cya soon and hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays! 😘