Handigo x Fem reader

Trigger Warning: slight depression, cannibalism

I couldn't leave her. Not now that I know her terrible fate. I know there's some humanity left in her, and to leave her down here all alone to suffer was not an option. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Everyone told me not to come back down. Even Sam didn't agree with me, and she almost always agreed with me, but I knew this was the right thing to do. She was my best friend. I would be abandoning her if I left her down here to suffer.

I walked through the damp mines with nothing but a gun and a lighter in my hands.

"Hannah?" I called out softly as I listened to the dripping of water.

Screeech

Finally, I got an answer. I was trying to find Hannah, no get myself killed, so I still had to be careful. I stood completely still as the creature gazed around. My eyes searched it's body, finally spotting the tattoo that was still present on her arm. This was her.

Slowly and carefully, I pulled the sleeve of my sweater up, revealing the matching tattoo I had got with her years before.

"Hannah, it's me, (Y/N), I miss you. Please." I pleaded to her, showing her the tattoo once again.

Luckily, she didn't just ultimately kill me as soon as she saw movement, which relieved me, but still staring into those dull eyes got my heart racing.

She grabbed me by my shoulders, picking my small body off of the ground. I ignoring the pain building in my shoulders due to her immense strength, and focused on calming her.

"Hannah, I miss you. Please." I begged, tears now falling down my face.

She moved on hand from my shoulder, down to my tattoo, tracing it with her sharp claws, making me bleed, but I didn't care. All I cared about was that it was working, she was remembering.

Searching my features with her clouded eyes that were once so full of life, she decided not to kill me right there. Screeching one last time, she dragged me from the tunnel that I was once roaming into a large cavern.

Throwing me forcefully against a wall, I cried out it pain, yet she didn't react to my sounds. I watched her closely as she walked into the mines once again, coming back seconds later with the head of the stranger that attempted to help us earlier. She tossed it to me, then watching me intensely with her glossy eyes.

Does she really want me to do what I think she does? Does she desperately want a old friend back with her again to live the rest of her long monstrous life  with? She deserves a friend, it was us who did this to her in the first place.

Was I really going to do this? This wasn't my goal in he first place, no. I just wanted to put her to rest, to blow the mines up and everything else in it too. But if she wanted this, if all she pleaded for was a friend, I guess I was willing. I abandoned her, this is the least I can do, this least I can do to help her now.

Slowly but surely I picked up the head of the man, making me sick just looking at it. I mentally prepared myself for the gruesome taste ahead, although there wasn't much I could do to ever be ready for eating someone else's decapitated head.

Closing my eyes tight, I bit a small amount of the exposed flesh of, the cold metallic tasting blood slivering down my throat. Once most of the taste was gone, I threw the head away from me and opened my eyes once again, still seeing the satisfied Hannah sitting across from me.

"See Hannah, together forever right?" I gave her a weak smile, getting a screech in return. I smiled, thinking maybe I'll be able to soon understand what those mean.

There was no going back now, no more mom or dad or home, whatsoever. No more friends or school, but I was with Hannah, and she was my friend. I was going to miss my old life, definitely for sure, but Hannah needed me, and I was never the one to deprive a friend in need.

"It's gonna be just like old times, partners in crime once again, right?" I chuckled, remembering our old silly antics.

With another screech, she approached me, crouching next to me. I was frightened by this large deadly creature being so close to me, but I had to accept that this was Hannah now and I was going to be that too soon.

"Well Hannah, I'm getting sleepy. I'll be here, you can go do whatever." I yawned after this long night. Maybe when I wake up, I'll be able to talk to my old friend once again.

Here it is @AmetrineCrystalGem , hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I liked this one because it gave a sick twist to Hannah's best friend, which I could see happening after she went missing, making her go to extremes to get her back. I'll see you guys soon with another one of these, working on quite a few requests right now. Bye for now loves 😘😘😘😘