Joshigo x Reader

Trigger Warning: depression

"Josh, please come down!" You begged, looking up at the hanging Josh in the ceiling. His glossy eyes, were searching you're surroundings, a small smile on his face.

The doctors had broke the news to you that his eyes sight was practically gone now, which upset you that Josh would never get to really see the world again in its full glory. His eyes sight was mostly motion based now, although he could somewhat see his surrounds.

"B-but I love climbing." He protested, jumping to another wall.

"I know you do, but it's not time for that now, it's time for bed." You groaned tiredly, wanting to go to sleep after your long day.

"I d-don't like sleep. Sl-sleep is not good." He complained, again jumping to another wall.

"But Josh, I need to sleep if you want me to spend more time with your during the day."

"Ok-okay. Only for you." Finally jumping down from the ceiling, he grabbed your shoulders and nuzzled his head into crook of your neck. Even though he wasn't the old Josh, he was still Josh. He could get a little wild at times, but he was with you and thats all that mattered.

You smiled softly and placed your hand on his head, running your fingers through his thick, dark locks.

"See, now we can rest, it'll be better." You assured him, both walking over to your bedroom.

You entered your small bedroom and came to your bed, undoing the covers. You slide under the thick covers onto your soft sheets, patting a space for Josh to come, but he just stared at you worriedly.

"Josh, it's fine. Please sleep with me." You begged, he hadn't even slept near you since what happened last time.

"N-no, I'll hurt you, m-my teeth.." He drifted off, running his dulled claws over his deformed cheek.

"You won't, your teeth aren't even that sharp. Please do this, for me?" You begged him, you missed the old Josh.

Reluctantly, he crawled into the bed, slipping under the covers with you. He stayed a safe distance away from you, and was gentle with every move. You sighed and rolled your eyes at the way he was acting, you could handle a few scratch marks. You moved closer to him, making him go stiff, but you didn't care. Nuzzling you face into his neck, you curled into a ball and found peace between his arms. His body was still stiff, but he slightly relaxed at your touch.

"Josh, relax. Go go sleep now, you need it." You yawned before closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~~

You woke up to slightly bloody sheets and no Josh. You sat up, putting your hand on a the stinging patch on your arm. You winced, pulling away quickly. You glanced over to your right arm, three large scratches running down it. You sighed and got up, searching for Josh. You didn't really care about the scratches, they weren't going to kill you, and you wished he realized that.

"Josh? Please answer me." You begged, walking down the steps into the kitchen.

Turning a corner, you saw Josh curled up on the floor, holding his knees tightly to his chest. Empty meat packages were scattered around him, small pieces of different type of meats that didn't make it into his mouth laid across the floor.

"Josh?" You whispered, not wanting to scare him from his trance.

He didn't look at you, or move, or even say a word, just continued to rock back and forth.

"Hey, Josh. It's okay." You said, quietly  approaching him. He shook his head, backing as close to the wall as possible when you touched him.

"I-I did it again. I cut you." He whimpered, still not looking him in the eye. You absolutely hated seeing him like this.

"I- it comes back into my mind when I cut you. It tells me bad things. I don't like my thoughts when I smell your blood." He replied, not daring to look you in the eye.

He didn't scare you, he never did, because you always knew how strong he was and you knew he could always over come the hunger.

"The hunger doesn't control you Josh, it never will. You're your own person." You now slowly sat down next to him on the dirty floor, rubbing circles into his boney back.

"If you want you could always talk about it with me..." You offered, for this helped him every once in a while. He usually hated telling people what was happening to him, but sometimes, he needed to pour all of his emotion out to someone, and you were more then willing to be that person.

"I-it tells me I could make it quick, I was built that way, that my instincts and sharp claws and teeth could do it painlessly, no fear. They say I could do it swiftly, and then my hunger would be satisfied, but I didn't believe it. I know it will never be satisfied, that once one is dead it will just want more and more. I don't want to kill anyone." He started to cry as he explained what he was feeling. You weren't going to lie, you were slightly afraid by his words. He had thought about killing you, but he never gave in to it, even after all of this time.

"You're strong Josh, and you're smart. It will never be satisfied, and it's going to keep trying to trick you into doing things you never want to do, but you're a very strong person Josh. You can't listen, you can't give in."

He nodded his head slightly, his eyes still open wide.

"How about we go down to the butcher and go get some of the freshest stuff they've got, your pick, my treat." You smiled at him, trying to make him feel better.

He smiled at you and got up, pouncing onto one of the walls, earning a chuckle from you.

"Come on big guy, we're gonna have a nice day, just the two of us." He followed to the entrance of your house, jumping from wall to wall with a smile spread across his face.

"Y-yeah...just the t-two of us."

Hope you enjoyed @Crystalaster927 ! I could just image poor Josh being afraid to hurt anyone with his sharp teeth and claws. By the ways guys, I have a long list of stories that I'm working on now, and I decided to tell you guys which ones I have on my waiting list so here we go:
Josh x reader
Josh x Sam
Chris x reader
Matt x Jess
Matt x Emily
Jess x Mike x Sam
I'll be working on writing all of these soon, it's just school has been so ruff lately, and it's hard to find the time to write anymore, but I manage. Once again, hope you all enjoyed! See you soon loves 💗🎀💖