CHAPTER 1- NEW BEGINNINGS

Lily Leigh, has been on my case since I stepped foot in school today. Being the new girl isn't always nice and for some unknown reason I'm living with my big brother Toby in a big two story house with a nice garden and big pool that I fell inlove with.

But back to the point. She has been following me around the whole day making the other kids stare and keep a distance. She's been trying to befriend me but honestly, I dont like the clingy, fake tipe of friends. At this point I met a lot of people that she's been introducing me to. She keeps saying something like ,' guys meet the new girl Hailey, my friend'.

She's putting empasis on new friend but I usually just nod and wave instead of smacking her like I'm burning to do. In third period English, without Lily, might I add, was when I met Isis. She has light purple hair with outstanding blue eyes and was overall beautiful. She smile at me and introduced herself to me. I introduced myself and we hit of pretty quickly.

"So I see Silly Lily is following you around like a lost puppy." She wiggled her eyebrows and I pretended to gag, making her giggle.

"Silly Lilly? Really?" I giggled at the stupid nickname with her.

"Yes, because every new person in school she stalkes and tries making friends with them." She shook her head and shuddered in disgust.

"Why?" I asked curiosly, leaning foward on my elbows.

"She has a big issue with our group, so she tries to get all the people to stand behind her and throw us off our 'high chair', as she called it." Isis rolled her eyes and looked to the front of the class where Mrs. Crunch has been glaring at her. Isis glared back.

"Isn't it suppose to be high horse?" I giggle as Isis laughed and nodded.

"I like you." She suddenly said. "Would you like to sit with us at lunch? Or would you rather sit with Silly Lily?" I laughed with her and the class turned towards us in amusement. The teacher shushed us but I nodded at Isis and mouthed 'Ill sit with you'. The rest of the period went by slowly and boring. I was grateful when the bell finally rang for lunch.

I followed behind Isis through the crowds of people but it wasn't hard because they made a path for us to walk. Isis pushed the doors open from the cafeteria and walked to the lunch line. She wasn't bothered by the lenght of the line and pushed in front a guy with glasses. He didn't say anything but his mouth turned up into a creepy smile. He lookes down and stared at her butt.

"Stop staring weirdo." I muttered. Isis' eyes turned towards me and glared at the boy who was still looking at her butt. She hit him upside the head and turned back towards the lunch lady muttering something to her.

Isis got about three boxes of pizza at the lunch lady and walked to a seat in the middle of the room. The table was almost full, there were a few seats open and she took a seat next to a red heades girl. She motioned for me to sit and I did, I sat next to a very cute blonde guy. Everyone at the table stared at me curiosly. Isis sighted and introduced everyone.

The guy to my rights name is Elian, then we have Elora, next to her is the twins, Caiden and Haiden. Next to Haiden is the red head, Imogen, next to her is Isis then Max and then theres two spaces open, then me again. 'Wow theres a lot of people'. I thought to myself.

The boys ripped open the pizza boxes and began eating right after the introductions. The girls stared in disgust at the boys and opened the last box that is untouched, for now. Elora motioned for me to take and I did. As I took a bite of my pizza I though about the people in front of me. I would've thought the girls would be snobish but they aren't.

The cafeteria went silent as two gorgeous guys entered the cafeteria. I rolled my eyes at the cliche highschool. And guess what? They walked to our table. 'What a surprise'. I thought sarcastically. I grabbed another slice of pizza and took a bite. My eyes wandered over the cafeteria and stopped on Lily.

She looked at the guys that took a seat in the only seat next to me. I rolled my eyes again and felt eyes on my face. I turned back to the table and saw the two guys staring at me in confusion. I raised an eyebrow at them but said nothing as I continued chowing on my peperoni pizza. Max saw the confusion and introduced me to them. The one next to me is Daniel and the other one Xavier. And they were pretty hot. Daniel defently the hottest guy I have seen, ever. Don't get me wrong, everyone at this table were either hot or beautiful.

Daniel is by far the hottest guy at this school. Well maybe even in the world. The other guys are also hot but Daniel is winning the hottest guy in school award. He has dark brown, blackish hair and bright baby blue eyes but he is also build muscular. I took a look at Xavier and saw him smirking. I rolled my eyes and saw him open his mouth in surprise. Guess nobody turns him down.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Xavier asked surprised.

"Clearly." I muttered back.

"Wow. Nobody used to resist this charm." He said as he motioned down his body with his hands. I saw Daniel frown but say nothing.

"You know, there's always a first for everything." I said back and took a sip of the water I took out of my bag. Daniel smiled slightly like the rest of the group.

Xavier laughed and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't catch. We talked for a while about random things like the mall, movies and so forth when Lily suddenly stood up and walked towards our table in her six inch stilleto heals.

"What do you want?" Imogen asked her bluntly as she topped near our table, right behind Daniel.

"I'm here because I want my boyfriend back. You already took Hailey from me. Just leave my boyfriend would you." I raised my eyebrows at Imogen as she looked at me.

"Boyfriend? More like fuck buddies. Booty calls maybe. But not boyfriend. And Hailey here met Isis in English. They hit it off pretty quickly because you weren't there." Imogen sneered. She looked ready to murder Lily if she didnt go now.

Daniel glared at nothing, grabbed Lily's hand and stormed of out of the cafeteria. I looked at Imogen in question and she sighted. I felt jelousy rise up in me but said nothing. Imogen then procededed to tell me that Lily and Daniel have been on and off for a while now. I nodded but rolled my eyes .

This was going to be one hell of a senior year.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××