CHAPTER 12- GIGGLING AND MILKSHAKES

After kissing Daniel yesterday we went straight to bed. I slept over at his and to my surprise I woke up with him next to me. I got him to promise me that he won't keep something from me, unless it's a life and death situation. He promised without hesitation and went to bed.

I woke before him and stared at his face. He was beautiful in his own way. And now that he's relaxed he looks even hotter. He doesn't looked stressed like yesterday. He woke up an hour later and stared at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We got up and walked downstairs. I learned yesterday that he lives alone in this big cottage. I rummaged through his cupboards but couldn't find anything to make for breakfast. Daniel laughed and told me to go shower and he will get Imogen to bring clothes over for me because she lives in the big house that's suppose to be his parents house but was actually a place where a lot of teenagers lived.

I got into the shower in his room and he showered in the downstairs bathroom. I finished and found clothes on his bed. I walked over and put the light blue lace undergarmets on. I pulled the dress that's the same colour as the underwear on and turned to look in the mirror.

The dress has black straps with a black band around the waist. The rest of the dress is a light blue with lace ontop of the material. I put on the black heels she put with the outfit and walked towards Daniels dressing table. On the table laid a note with my name. I opened it.

Hi babes

Enjoy your date with Daniel. Put on the blue and black dress. Leave the jeans and shirt for when you're back. Here's a few things you would need.

Enjoy the surprise in the bag... And use it...
Imogen.

I looked at the table and silently thanked her. She got me a hair dryer, a brush, make-up, hair pins, straightner and a curler. I quickly plugged in the hair dryer and blew my long blonde hair. I switched the hair dryer with the curler and curled my hair.

Half an hour later and I was done with everything. Imogen had put a bathroom bag near the chair, that I didn't see at first, and in it was basic things that I would need. She had put in shampoo, body wash, toothbrush, earings, a necklace, some stuff for my period, if it would show, and some beautiful ankle charm.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Daniel's back was facing me and he was talking to a few guys and two girls that I've never seen around. They saw me and their eyes widened. Daniel's head snapped around and stared at me. A smile spread across his face as he turned around fully and walked towards me. He put an arm around me and looked back at them.

"Guy's this is Hailey. Hailey this is a few of my friends." He montioned to the five boys standing in front of me. Among them stood two girls tucked under the arms of two guys. All the guys were handsome and the girls were pretty.

"This is James, next to him is Gabriel and his girlfriend Kaitlyn. Then we have Declan, Cole, Wyatt and Ryker with his girlfriend Mia."

Most of them have dark hair. Like I have seen between our group of friends too. Elian is the only one with blonde hair between the guys. And then we have the girls. All of us have different hair colours.

Mia snorted at Daniel but smiled brightly at me. Like Imogen she has red hair but not as bright. Hers is still pretty but it's a lighter red colour. Brooklyn on the other hand has dark blonde hair where mine is a white blonde.

"Not Kaitlyn Daniel. You know better. Please call me Kate." She turned her attention back to me and I laughed with her. Daniel pushed me out the door and we all got into different cars. Daniel and I into his ferrarie this time, not his hummer.

We followed behind a sleek black maserati. We drove for about half an hour and stopped in front of a posh looking restuarant. Daniel told me to wait as he got out. He rushed to my side and opened the door for me. I giggled slightly but took his hand nevertheless. We followed behind Ryker and Mia. They said something to the guy at the front and we all went through. The restuarant was beautiful.

The waiter led us to a table big enough for all of us. Daniel took one end of the table and Ryker the other. I took a seat on his right and Mia did the same with taking Rykers right. Wyatt took his left and Cole sat next to Mia. Gabriel took a seat on Daniels left with Kate next to him. Declan sat sext to me and James on the only open seat next to Gabriel.

"Good afternoon, my name is Cindy. What can I start you guys off with?" Daniel motioned for Ryker to order and he did. He got some sort of wine that I don't know the name of. The waiter poured some into all the girls classes like Ryker demanded. Daniel ordered whiskey for them. Everyone made small talk and after a while I excused myself to the bathroom. Mia and Kate too walked with me. Once we were done we walked back to the table. The boys shifted up so that Ryder is sitting next to Daniel and the rest of the guys filled the seats that were empty.

I took Rykers seat with Mia on my right and Kate on my left. We talked and giggled to each other over shoes and dresses. The waiter came around and I asked for a chocolate milkshake for me, a strawberry one for Mia and bannana for Kate. The boys looked at us like we're crazy but we ignored their judging eyes and kept behaving like little girls.

When the waiter asked us what we wanted to eat Mia asked for a large plate of chips. The boys got steaks with a salad and orderd more whiskey, not bothering with anymore wine. Our food arrived, us three girls sharing a plate of chips. We debated on what we wanted on the chips. I wanted tomato sauce while Mia wanted cheese sauce and Kate mayonise. We came to the conclution that we are gonna put all the sauces in different bowl then we can just dip it in.

After we finished eating and drinking the boys ego's got in the way because everyone wanted to pay. We rolled our eyes at them and told them to split the damn bill. After a few more minutes of arguing us three girls stood up and walked outside. We saw a fancy looking bar on the other side of the road and headed for it. Just as we entered we saw the guys coming after us.

They quickly pulled us out of the bar and were heading home. That did it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××